Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment You become chad for a year, but you gotta live the rest of your life as incel, would you do it ?

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
You get to be a 9/10 guy for a year, but you cannot rope (or die in any other way), and will have to spend the rest of your days as an incel until you die of old age.

Would you do it?

Last edited:
Helllz yeah brother! I wouldn't care. I could have non-transactional sex with any woman, and get to experience a virgin pussy. I don't care if I'd be an incel forever after that. The experience would be worth it.

id rather spend one fucking nanosecond of my life as a chad than 100 years as an incel

Yes, if a 6"+ dick is thrown in as part of the deal. I would create some nice memories to look back on. If my dick was 8"+ with it I would create the most wonderful memories.

Pointless question. Of course, it is more worth having a year of chad and the rest of your life as incel than just the rest of your life as incel, which is our reality.

It would make more sense to ask if you would trade the rest of your life for a year as chad, knowing that after this year, you will contract a disabling disease that will lock you up in a hospital room and kill you in 3 years.

well i'm gonna spend the rest of my life as an incel anyways...

Yes, only because i would be comfortable with my own face and that's what i've always wanted from the start.

You should have given an alternative option,ofc everyone will choose the chad year as they are currently living as incels anyway

I’d rather never have anything than have something amazing only for it to be taken from me. I think it’d be to painful and not being able to rope would be hell. I couldn’t go back. I’d probably just become a terrorist and let the police shoot me or something ngl

Pointless question. Of course, it is more worth having a year of chad and the rest of your life as incel than just the rest of your life as incel, which is our reality.

It would make more sense to ask if you would trade the rest of your life for a year as chad, knowing that after this year, you will contract a disabling disease that will lock you up in a hospital room and kill you in 3 years.

You should have given an alternative option,ofc everyone will choose the chad year as they are currently living as incels anyway

Read. The. Fucking. Entire. Post.

Read. The. Entire. Fucking. Post. Jfl

Why not tbh i will live the rest of my life as an incel anyway

We're already doing the second part. I'd trade one year to rope on the 366th day.

Hell yeah. Its better to slay for a day and live your entire life cherishing those memories

I'm living the incel life anyway so I'd take it

This is a hard one ngl. I want to avoid disappointment.

You get to be a 9/10 guy for a year, but you cannot rope (or die in any other way), and will have to spend the rest of your days as an incel until you die of old age.

Would you do it?
Compared to living as an incel for the rest of my life anyway, seems like an easy decision. I get to be chad, and then I get to be functionally immortal to all death besides old age. Seems like good shit.

Yes, and I would impregnate as many foids as possible as soon as possible so they do not abort when they see me again in my incel shape.

Then I would be an incel again but my genes would still have passed, which is all that matters ngl.

Yes. I would just live for a year and then rope.

low iq you wouldnt

Yes, and I'd make sure to do everything I can. Gonna milk every last hour of that year.

I'm already an incel lmfao. And roping isn't an option for me.

Yea man. I will spend the rest of my life coping my heart out and reminiscing about my year as chad

Yes, if a 6"+ dick is thrown in as part of the deal. I would create some nice memories to look back on. If my dick was 8"+ with it I would create the most wonderful memories.