Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel You called COPE when I said it the previous time... But I still believe. We can use the CoronaVirus to our advantage in getting a gf. Hear me out.

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
I'm noticing a VERY OBVIOUS statistical increase in the amount TikToks (which is really the only way to gauge the state of normies that I have, it's not perfect but it is meaningful info) of women who complain about having no bf.

Women in general tend to want a relationship (with chad only, sure, but still), but now that they're socially isolated, some that didn't care that much are starting to crave it. It's our time to get on tinder and try to get a gf as their standards would be lower. Make it very clear on your bio that you're looking for a long term relationship and not hookups and it should do the trick imo. Most guys have something like "just looking for some fun" on their bios, as well as shirtless pics, which lets women know they're looking for hookups and should give us an advantage over them on this.

I wish I was looksmaxxed already. I would do this. But my looksmaxxing plan is going to take a few more months at least, and I don't want to try anything until that's done. I really hope this effect lasts.

It's not a cope boyos, it's our time, a once in a lifetime opportunity to ascend.

Last edited:

not one serious answer? :feelsseriously:

I'm noticing a VERY OBVIOUS statistical increase in the amount TikToks (which is really the only way to gauge the state of normies that I have, it's not perfect but it is meaningful info) of women who complain about having no bf.

Women in general tend to want a relationship (with chad only, sure, but still), but now that they're socially isolated, some that didn't care that much are starting to crave it. It's our time to get on tinder and try to get a gf as their standards would be lower. Make it very clear on your bio that you're looking for a long term relationship and not hookups and it should do the trick imo. Most guys have something like "just looking for some fun" on their bios, as well as shirtless pics, which lets women know they're looking for hookups and should give us an advantage over them on this.

I wish I was looksmaxxed already. I would do this. But my looksmaxxing plan is going to take a few more months at least, and I don't want to try anything until that's done. I really hope this effect lasts.

It's not a cope boyos, it's our time, a once in a lifetime opportunity to ascend.

This sounds good in theory but is it practical? Come back her after you'll find a gf

Yep bro, I returned to Tinder again

But I changed location to another city cuz I am high inhib :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
its ok boyo, if you get matches and attention you can just change back to your actual location, since you'll get a confidence boost

how's it going so far

its ok boyo, if you get matches and attention you can just change back to your actual location, since you'll get a confidence boost

how's it going so far
Well Its middle of night here and its usually active in evenings so I think at least 1 day would be needed.

But one guy in some Turkish server told me he is geting like 3 or 4 decent looking non bot matces in a week and he has a nice match to date ratio.

So I might need to wait longer.

Well Its middle of night here and its usually active in evenings so I think at least 1 day would be needed.

But one guy in some Turkish server told me he is geting like 3 or 4 decent looking non bot matces in a week and he has a nice match to date ratio.

So I might need to wait longer.
oh so you just signed up. good luck tomorrow evening brocel

btw this depends on your country as well, where i live there's a mandatory full lockdown. what's it like where you live? it may depend tbh

oh so you just signed up. good luck tomorrow evening brocel

btw this depends on your country as well, where i live there's a mandatory full lockdown. what's it like where you live? it may depend tbh
I live in Turkey and they banned (LOL) people who are younger than 20 and older than 65 to go outside. Also schools and many cafes, bars, clubs etc. are closed. Where are u ?

By the way one thing that would truly maximize this effect and become a golden age for ascension is if a lot of old people died. So many women needing emotional support. But not gonna happen unfortunately, very few people is gonna die from this shit. We need to take advantage of the lockdown.

Gigacope. Foids are still fucking chad, covid or no covid.

I am not wasting 34 mb for that bullshit..it never began..I think you are not blackpilled enough..

colvin need to visit a dentist
5997-full.jpg

Get out of here with that bluepilled bullshit :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

In today’s world most women would rather be single then date a non chad. They are surely not going to go after us or normies when they can easily skip quarantine to screw chad which they’re already doing.

im not scared of him, but the kid have autism, it was just a joke but he can take it seriously and get hurt

Yeah he butthurts a lot tbh

Fuck, I'm not looksmaxed yet + there are plenty of normies that used to know me and use tinder that would laught at me if they saw that I have profile, too highinhibition to try.

You have some powerfull shitposts recently, I'm collecting them
>calling them shitposts
excuse me I worked hard to find and download these

also I am going to play half life opposing force so your avi is nice

Stop deluding yourself.

I think it's common sense to go on tinder expecting hookups only. Nobody is looking for anything serious there.

Low IQ post. You are fucking wasting your time giving some whore attention she doesn't deserve. Even if she looks like this:

2020 04 04 07 34 45 Im Dating 4 Guys  And Now Im Pregnant   LOVE DONT JUDGE   YouTube

You are messaging her among 12 to 25000 other guys. She lets the good looking ones send dick pics, while you have to be a bumbling PC jester.

Even if women have low standards now (highly doubt) they also have thpusands of guys messaging them in the first 10 min of making an account