Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You can always tell what kinds of people Cucktears were in school

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
from the way they reply to our teen love posts:

Lol

Yep, the jocks who who were worshiped wherever they went, by both men and women, lived very stressful lives filled with anxiety. Absolutely no way they had sex with their girlfriends.
All those Snapchat videos of them at house parties making out with sluts? Never happened.

Lol

Last edited:
THEY ARE INNOCENT YOU DISGUSTING INKWELL!!! :soy::feels:

jfl niggers coping hard
"that romance stuff is only f- fiction, right guys?!" :feels:

IncelTears are literally Incels themselves, but in denial

so they cannot relate with teen love, and are def not getting any

that's why

so of course teen love sounds like fiction for them

IT =

images

Last edited:

so they can't relate with teen love, and are def not getting any
That or they're just foids. Cucks make a big mistake by comparing their absence of love throughout school to a foid who was only liked by men she didn't care about and has many orbiters who would kill to be in the same room as her.

teen romance is awkward, terrible and pure fiction! t. guy who lost virginity at 24

They were the kind of people who screamed: "No running in the hallways!!!"
:feels::feels::feels::soy:

That or they're just foids. Cucks make a big mistake by comparing their absence of love throughout school to a foid who was only liked by men she didn't care about and has many orbiters who would kill to be in the same room as her.

there are foids on IT, can't deny that, but is prob very small %

however I can't believe that a bunch of soyboys fat neckbeards aren't virgin themselves

I mean cmon, who tf would spend their time on Reddit attacking, arguing and discussing about/with virgins for no reason at all? some of them literally rot there (raising cortisol for free :lul: )

there are normies on IT too though, but they're not slayers anyway, or at least I wouldn't believe in them if they claim something like that

Last edited:
there are foids on IT, can't deny that, but is prob very small %

however I can't believe that a bunch of soyboys fat neckbeards aren't virgin themselves

I mean cmon, who tf would spend their time on Reddit attacking, arguing and discussing about/with virgins for no reason at all? some of them literally rot there (raising cortisol for free :lul: )

there are normies on IT too though, but they're not slayers anyway, or at least I wouldn't believe in them if they claim something like that
JFL imagine being a normie slaying landwhales on IT.

JFL imagine being a normie slaying landwhales on IT.

LOL

some of them really defend women and attack Incels (use them as the "evil" one) in order to get female attention though

I mean, biologically speaking, is literally one of the reason for why men defend women (white knights I guess)

also

the very small number of females on IT are obviously at the bottom of the bottom

I haven't searched about IT at all, but that seems obvious for me (Idk why people try to give so much attention to Sigma btw)

why females would be on Internet;subreddit discussing this type of thing? to get attention and validation? of course! but of course they're not very valuable themselves

normie femoids and stacys are on Instagram and getting pumped and dumped by chad 24/7, I guarantee to you they wouldn't spend their time on IT if they can do this

imagine being this much of a coper

They were the kids in school who held their arms in front of their worksheet when you wanted to copy.

LOL

some of them really defend women and attack Incels (use them as the "evil" one) in order to get female attention though

I mean, biologically speaking, is literally one of the reason for why men defend women (white knights I guess)

also

the very small number of females on IT are obviously at the bottom of the bottom

I haven't searched about IT at all, but that seems obvious for me (Idk why people try to give so much attention to Sigma btw)

why females would be on Internet;subreddit discussing this type of thing? to get attention and validation? of course! but of course they're not very valuable themselves

normie femoids and stacys are on Instagram and getting pumped and dumped by chad 24/7, I guarantee to you they wouldn't spend their time on IT if they can do this
Foids see Reddit as a breeding ground for orbiters. The women that use IT/Reddit require much more attention than your average foid and are more often than not compensating for not being able to get Chad irl by going online, meanwhile they've got a legion of orbiters already irl.

Also about the Sigma part, I don't know why either it's annoying that people on here will give this random dude so much attention so he can flaunt how incels talk about him (even though they literally watch everything we do). It was already getting out of hand for me when people regularly talked about IT but now they're allowing users from there to be part of regular incel discussion. Then again, I don't know, there's some shady people on here who will talk to IT and cucks (perhaps foids) regularly meanwhile posting on here.

"Hey incel, nobody else in your high school had that experience either"
Bro, they're coping harder than us, ngl.
Hey incel tears, just because you didn't had those experiences, doesn't mean they're fiction.
In fact, i do indeed know that a lot of my former classmates, where experiencing exactly that.
I've seen all the couples waking arround holding hands in the hallways.
I've heard them talking about deflowering their girlfriends, or how they lost their virginity with some random girl at a party, to which i wasn't invited to.
Meanwhile they are probably telling themselves, that this was all just talk, and that those things only happen in movies or tv shows.
Wake up cucks and landwhales, teen love is a thing, it does exist for the majority of people.
You just happened to be one of the losers, who wasn't lucky enough to expierience it.
And now you're coping by telling yourself, that all the other kids, were as lonely as you were.
Keep coping for all those wasted years, you had to endure in loneliness, by fucking your blue haired, landwhale, roastie gf, you utter cuck.

They are coping so hard with that shit, that they pretend it didn’t even happen.

that's why

IT =

images
They cope with soy lmao

IncelTears types are the ones who would be snitching on their neighbors in Nazi or Communist regimes.

They were the kids in school who held their arms in front of their worksheet when you wanted to copy.
This is exactly how I always imagined them to be

The coping olympics

Losers sit on reddit, successful ppl are busy with their social life, they're not wasting time talking to strangers on the internet.

This is the last resort of someone that has no one.

They are whores lying and incels like us on denial

there was this loser beta fuck in my school. Basically, he was white knighting for this girl I liked, and basically he managed to date her for about a solid 8 months. However, the joke was on him, because she was literally fucking other guys on the side while he literally has never seen her without at least 2 layers of clothing + has not even kissed her, and she dumped him, saying she never loved him and just needed to look like she was in a relationship. He's now constantly depressed and tries to white knight for other foids and always fails.

That guy probably is/will grow up to be a CuckTears user.

Trying to reason with IT is utter lunacy OP, stahp it.

Ugh i fuckin despised people like that. Like who cares about cheating on a stupid useless test for stupid useless fuckin school you fuckin moralfag goody two shoes self righteous cuck

jfl niggers coping hard
"that romance stuff is only f- fiction, right guys?!" :feels:
Foids in my 7th grade class were already going wild.

there was even a girl named stacy who was actually a stacy. :feelshaha:

that's why

IT =

images

My friend got invited to a party once but the people going there were shitheads so we called the cops on the party and got like a bunch of Chads and Stacy’s at my school in trouble with the police lol. Get rekt faggots

My friend got invited to a party once but the people going there were shitheads so we called the cops on the party and got like a bunch of Chads and Stacy’s at my school in trouble with the police lol. Get rekt faggots
Based

Never thought I'd see it, but they're coping harder than we are.

Ugh i fuckin despised people like that. Like who cares about cheating on a stupid useless test for stupid useless fuckin school you fuckin moralfag goody two shoes self righteous cuck
It is called lying.

Besides this, you only have to google "high school confessions", to find out, that there was even more funky stuff going on (sex with teachers and adventurous sex encounters).