Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion You can be one fictional character but you have to live in their world, who are you?

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
I would want to be Cedric Diggory just as he was announced Hogwarts champion. Imagine being 16, with 10/10 face living in a castle with all these girls fan girling over you. Giga life fuel.

I would just let manlet potter take the cup and chill out with my girlfriend or something
Based, I would do the same

Who cares about winning a tournament when you can have any foid you want

Based, I would do the same

Who cares about winning a tournament when you can have any foid you want
I would nope right out of facing the dragon, why risk it when your life is already at the pinnacle. Only incels like Harry had to try so he can improve their SMV.

latest

I would be the strongest thing in the universe and do whatever the fuck i want.

I would declare Earth as my personal Fiefdom and have rulers of the world send me hot bitches for tribute so i don't destroy them in my Incel wrath.

“10/10 face”
Bruh

Luffy from one piece. Has plot armour so won't die + he gets to explore the world

latest

I would declare Earth as my personal Fiefdom and have rulers of the world send me hot bitches for tribute so i don't destroy them in my Incel wrath.
You would be a ricecel though, would you give that up for ultimate power?
latest

Why not choose Superman so you can Just be White max and still be one of the strongest on earth

You would be a ricecel though, would you give that up for ultimate power?

Why not choose Superman so you can Just be White max and still be one of the strongest on earth

Because Superman has other strong beings in his universe opposing him while Saitama is literally the strongest being in his universe after God.

Because Superman has other strong beings in his universe opposing him while Saitama is literally the strongest being in his universe after God.
you can force people to worship you but you'll never truly know love

you can force people to worship you but you'll never truly know love

Love doesn't exist.

Or alternately i would choose to be someone like Lucifer Morningstar if i want that omnipotent shit.

Love doesn't exist.

Or alternately i would choose to be someone like Lucifer Morningstar if i want that omnipotent shit.
I didn't choose omnipotent gods because it would make life boring ngl

I didn't choose omnipotent gods because it would make life boring ngl

In a way that's true.

But then again how would either of us know how it feels like? if you're omnipotent couldn't you just idk make boredom go away? at least in theory that is.

In a way that's true.

But then again how would either of us know how it feels like? if you're omnipotent couldn't you just idk make boredom go away? at least in theory that is.
What I mean, it would be boring to imagine, lol, ofc I'll choose omnipotent powers if given the chance, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back