Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy “you can have sex with jbs in japan lel”

• Thread starter Deleted member 19079
  • Start date
Deleted member 19079

Deleted member 19079

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
sry to burst ur bubble but its really not true. it has simply been taken out of context by (((western))) media so that they could shame coping ricecels and to paint them as pedophiles

1) the “aoc is 13” thing comes from a penal law that defines statutory rape. it only states that sexual intercourse with a person under 13 is punishable as a felony

2) age difference matters. if u r older than 18 u cannot have sex with a girl under 14

3) each prefecture has its own laws regarding aoc. in every prefecture except two it is illegal for anyone under 18 to engage in sexual activities if the relationship is deemed immoral or harmful (up to legal interpretation)

4) anyone under 20 is defined as a juvenile. and there exists a civil law that states that sexual relationships under 20 could be considered illegal if parents of either party does not approve

5) if a person is found guilty of breaking these laws, they could face up to 20 years in prison, and up to 5 years of manual labour. id imagine the penalties would be even higher for foreigners

tldr: aoc in japan is 18 de facto, and can be as high as 20 in certain situations. in reality japan has one of the highest aocs in the world.

Japan is for being hikikomori

SEA is better for JBmaxxing, that would be my guess. I’m not particularly interested in JB, I’d take any virgin girl, even if she’s 30 and a virgin. (somehow)

philiphines is the way to go

SEA is better for JBmaxxing, that would be my guess. I’m not particularly interested in JB, I’d take any virgin girl, even if she’s 30 and a virgin. (somehow)
aoc laws seem to be the same in the philippines tbh (although its less strict)

either ways its very risky for foreigners to do this

From what I read from the same article you sent it's not the same and not even close
On top of this, there are Articles 337–338 that define sex with a girl aged 12–18 as seduction, which is also illegal. And then there’s Article 343 that defines eloping with a girl 12–18 as consented abduction, which is also outlawed.
And then, as referenced above, there is Republic Act 7610, or the “Special Protection of Children Against Child Abuse, Exploitation and Discrimination Act”. Under this it is illegal for “any person who shall keep or have in his company a minor, 12 years or younger or who is 10 years or more his junior in any public or private place, hotel, motel, beer joint, discotheque, cabaret, pension house, sauna or massage parlor, beach and/or other tourist resort or similar place” unless there are family ties or some other legal bond or obligation involved.

With all this taken into account, the de-facto age of consent in the Philippines is a solid 18
age difference seems to be the determining factor here

Last edited:
age difference seems to be the determining factor here
all these laws are just "man = bad, older man = extra bad"