Venting You can joke about everything but women

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
52d 16h 46m
There’s so many self proclaimed “edgy” people in general, and they say racist stuff or post gore (which is mostly guys) laughing about how they die, but the second you say something about women you are the enemy of all of them and they show their simp colors. They all have a problem with you as soon as you start showing you actually hate women and they treat you like an outsider. I also find that most people who act like this literally fold for women and will let them control their life. People like this are perhaps more cucked than the cucks we make fun of

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
105d 1h 59m
also jews
but mostly cuz of fear of being deplatformed
most people secretly dislike jews but
vast majority of the male population worships women

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

Everyone except me is a Fed ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
★★★★★
74d 12h 1m
women are a joke.

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

“The demons wanted my penis.”
★★★★
26d 23h 15m
Bill burr used to make fun of foids he was based

G

GermaniaIncelia

incel vortex
-
23d 14h 10m
foids are rubbing their hands

Dr. Dicklet

Dr. Dicklet

卐 ᛋᛋ the only stable emotion is hate ᛋᛋ 卐
★★★★★
6d 9h 54m
There’s so many self proclaimed “edgy” people in general, and they say racist stuff or post gore (which is mostly guys) laughing about how they die, but the second you say something about women you are the enemy of all of them and they show their simp colors. They all have a problem with you as soon as you start showing you actually hate women and they treat you like an outsider. I also find that most people who act like this literally fold for women and will let them control their life. People like this are perhaps more cucked than the cucks we make fun of
I do my part - I'm extremely sexist at work and they all hate me for it, fucking simps. There's one girl in the office and everybody follows her around. I've never even looked at her.

your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
97d 3h 59m
There’s so many self proclaimed “edgy” people in general, and they say racist stuff or post gore (which is mostly guys) laughing about how they die, but the second you say something about women you are the enemy of all of them and they show their simp colors. They all have a problem with you as soon as you start showing you actually hate women and they treat you like an outsider. They all have a problem with you as soon as you start showing you actually hate women and they treat you like an outsider. I also find that most people who act like this literally fold for women and will let them control their life. People like this are more cucked than the cucks we make fun of

women are a joke.

DonezoTheClown

DonezoTheClown

Officer
★★★★★
20d 20h 36m
Just blatantly wrong, you can't make fun of niggers and faggots, whites, even white women in 2021 are free to be shit-talked whenever you want.

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
276d 7h 44m
kikecel

kikecel

the real life Trashcan Man
42d 8h 36m
lmao i cant joke about anything BUT women jfl

Deleted member 32317

Deleted member 32317

ESL spic
-
16h 41m
Women by default are sociopaths. I don't want to know what is the result of mixing a sociopath with autism.

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
27d 16h 2m
also jews

Blackpill beliver

Blackpill beliver

Banned
-
1d 19h 16m
I hate men who dont hate women,how tf can you not hate women nowadays
I want to torture and rape to death expecially twitter bitches who shame men who date JBs

Emba

Emba

falling though the cracks
★★★★★
91d 10h 25m
That's funny

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Enjoying a cold éco+ one right now.
★★
14d 13h 26m
They all have a problem with you as soon as you start showing you actually hate women and they treat you like an outsider.
They probably think your a deluded homo and are homophobic. Virtue signalling is often based on the worst instincts.

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Lolipill is the Ultimate Truth
39d 11h 0m
also jews
women, jews, and blacks

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Skeleton Volume = Life Quality
★★★★★
43d 5h 37m
also jews
Tbh they’d stop worshipping women when they realize worshipping women won’t get them pussy. It’s gotta be the whole reason that guys simp over bitches. “I defended you from an undesirable male, will you please reward me with your holes?”. I guess the thinking goes that virtuous/moral/good behavior will win her heart. It’s the Exact opposite tbh

your personality

your personality

★★★★★
97d 3h 59m
Tbh they’d stop worshipping women when they realize worshipping women won’t get them pussy. It’s gotta be the whole reason that guys simp over bitches. “I defended you from an undesirable male, will you please reward me with your holes?”. I guess the thinking goes that virtuous/moral/good behavior will win her heart. It’s the Exact opposite tbh
No otherwise gay guys wouldn't simp and step in to defend women in any situation involving a man versus a woman. Which shows you it comes from the inability to stand seeing the image of women as a group being tainted or wanting to stamp out anything that indicates that image is not as good as usually portrayed and is not the fault of an external cause but women themselves.

cvh1991

cvh1991

Officer
3d 2h 44m
Nailed it, it’s fine to joke about men and be misandrist in general (Reddit for example where all the female circlejerk subs are huge and permitted while the manosohere subs all get banned), but the opposite is shit down immediately.

Women are beyond criticism and need to be cared for is society’s view — low status poor ugly men? Fuck em lol (view of society and women I mean).

SelfCrucified

SelfCrucified

blockhead
41d 10h 56m
No otherwise gay guys wouldn't simp and step in to defend women in any situation involving a man versus a woman. Which shows you it comes from the inability to stand seeing the image of women as a group being tainted or wanting to stamp out anything that indicates that image is not as good as usually portrayed and is not the fault of an external cause but women themselves.
I have a theory that this mentality come from simply and slavishly following the values of fedora tipping atheism and intellectually puerile egalitarianism that is popular in media and modern culture.

Foids and faggots both have a bone to pick with religion and conservatives, so they stick together or something.

AfricanKing

AfricanKing

Greycel
2d 3h 15m
this is just a cope post. Women are made fun of all the time. Retarded post,

cvh1991

cvh1991

Officer
3d 2h 44m
Based OP — you’re absolutely right.

Guykild

Guykild

Short-Fused Oldcel
★★★★★
107d 15h 51m
I think the best way to do an impenetrable joke is, "What does it take for a female to be funny? If she was born male to female."

They can't get mad because if they get mad they would be called transphobic. You win as the foids that get mad would be called those turfs or whatever the fuck it's called.

your personality

your personality

★★★★★
97d 3h 59m
I think the best way to do an impenetrable joke is, "What does it take for a female to be funny? If she was born male to female."

They can't get mad because if they get mad they would be called transphobic. You win as the foids that get mad would be called those turfs or whatever the fuck it's called.
There are still a lot of people offended on women's behalf that wouldn't get offended if you made fun of transgender people tbh

Guykild

Guykild

Short-Fused Oldcel
★★★★★
107d 15h 51m
There are still a lot of people offended on women's behalf that wouldn't get offended if you made fun of transgender people tbh
Yeah but that joke is "uplifting" them as it's saying they're better than real foids in jokes because they're male as males know how to tell jokes while females do not.

They would fight among themselves to try and figure out which one of themselves should wrong. The bio females or the trans sympathizer females.
Then sit back and watch them fight among themselves.