Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting You can joke about everything but women

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
There’s so many self proclaimed “edgy” people in general, and they say racist stuff or post gore (which is mostly guys) laughing about how they die, but the second you say something about women you are the enemy of all of them and they show their simp colors. They all have a problem with you as soon as you start showing you actually hate women and they treat you like an outsider. I also find that most people who act like this literally fold for women and will let them control their life. People like this are perhaps more cucked than the cucks we make fun of

also jews
but mostly cuz of fear of being deplatformed
most people secretly dislike jews but
vast majority of the male population worships women

women are a joke.

Bill burr used to make fun of foids he was based

foids are rubbing their hands

There’s so many self proclaimed “edgy” people in general, and they say racist stuff or post gore (which is mostly guys) laughing about how they die, but the second you say something about women you are the enemy of all of them and they show their simp colors. They all have a problem with you as soon as you start showing you actually hate women and they treat you like an outsider. I also find that most people who act like this literally fold for women and will let them control their life. People like this are perhaps more cucked than the cucks we make fun of
I do my part - I'm extremely sexist at work and they all hate me for it, fucking simps. There's one girl in the office and everybody follows her around. I've never even looked at her.

There’s so many self proclaimed “edgy” people in general, and they say racist stuff or post gore (which is mostly guys) laughing about how they die, but the second you say something about women you are the enemy of all of them and they show their simp colors. They all have a problem with you as soon as you start showing you actually hate women and they treat you like an outsider. They all have a problem with you as soon as you start showing you actually hate women and they treat you like an outsider. I also find that most people who act like this literally fold for women and will let them control their life. People like this are more cucked than the cucks we make fun of

women are a joke.

Just blatantly wrong, you can't make fun of niggers and faggots, whites, even white women in 2021 are free to be shit-talked whenever you want.

lmao i cant joke about anything BUT women jfl

Women by default are sociopaths. I don't want to know what is the result of mixing a sociopath with autism.

also jews

I hate men who dont hate women,how tf can you not hate women nowadays
I want to torture and rape to death expecially twitter bitches who shame men who date JBs

They all have a problem with you as soon as you start showing you actually hate women and they treat you like an outsider.
They probably think your a deluded homo and are homophobic. Virtue signalling is often based on the worst instincts.

also jews
women, jews, and blacks

also jews
Tbh they’d stop worshipping women when they realize worshipping women won’t get them pussy. It’s gotta be the whole reason that guys simp over bitches. “I defended you from an undesirable male, will you please reward me with your holes?”. I guess the thinking goes that virtuous/moral/good behavior will win her heart. It’s the Exact opposite tbh

Tbh they’d stop worshipping women when they realize worshipping women won’t get them pussy. It’s gotta be the whole reason that guys simp over bitches. “I defended you from an undesirable male, will you please reward me with your holes?”. I guess the thinking goes that virtuous/moral/good behavior will win her heart. It’s the Exact opposite tbh
No otherwise gay guys wouldn't simp and step in to defend women in any situation involving a man versus a woman. Which shows you it comes from the inability to stand seeing the image of women as a group being tainted or wanting to stamp out anything that indicates that image is not as good as usually portrayed and is not the fault of an external cause but women themselves.

Nailed it, it’s fine to joke about men and be misandrist in general (Reddit for example where all the female circlejerk subs are huge and permitted while the manosohere subs all get banned), but the opposite is shit down immediately.

Women are beyond criticism and need to be cared for is society’s view — low status poor ugly men? Fuck em lol (view of society and women I mean).

No otherwise gay guys wouldn't simp and step in to defend women in any situation involving a man versus a woman. Which shows you it comes from the inability to stand seeing the image of women as a group being tainted or wanting to stamp out anything that indicates that image is not as good as usually portrayed and is not the fault of an external cause but women themselves.
I have a theory that this mentality come from simply and slavishly following the values of fedora tipping atheism and intellectually puerile egalitarianism that is popular in media and modern culture.

Foids and faggots both have a bone to pick with religion and conservatives, so they stick together or something.

this is just a cope post. Women are made fun of all the time. Retarded post,

Based OP — you’re absolutely right.

I think the best way to do an impenetrable joke is, "What does it take for a female to be funny? If she was born male to female."

They can't get mad because if they get mad they would be called transphobic. You win as the foids that get mad would be called those turfs or whatever the fuck it's called.

I think the best way to do an impenetrable joke is, "What does it take for a female to be funny? If she was born male to female."

They can't get mad because if they get mad they would be called transphobic. You win as the foids that get mad would be called those turfs or whatever the fuck it's called.
There are still a lot of people offended on women's behalf that wouldn't get offended if you made fun of transgender people tbh

There are still a lot of people offended on women's behalf that wouldn't get offended if you made fun of transgender people tbh
Yeah but that joke is "uplifting" them as it's saying they're better than real foids in jokes because they're male as males know how to tell jokes while females do not.

They would fight among themselves to try and figure out which one of themselves should wrong. The bio females or the trans sympathizer females.
Then sit back and watch them fight among themselves.