Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You can just SEE the depressed male incel in this MtF on /r/transpassing

FamilyGuy1999

becoming trans is a giga cope for normie or incel males

the only real trans are the ones that are chad and still want to go through with it

She actually looks like a lot of the girls I've gone to school with. She can pass as a low tier Becky.

Natlyow6gfa51

He was a trucel when he was a man. His height/face would make him go to jail for even talking to a landwhale.

Lay off the milkshakes.

jesus

though tbh, I think its worse when the transgender mtf individual passes better as a female because that is very subconciously immasculating.

I remember someone posted a pic of a paki tranny(SFW) and I could see the sadness/emptyness in his eyes, of being relugated to cuckold fuckmeat

It's so funny how the looks blackpill still rules in a supposed "safe space". All the blatant men (almost nothing to do with their makeup/hair/regimen, just cursed by genetics) get downvoted and no support whatsoever, yet the more believable ones get simps in the comments

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/transpassing/comments/kxhzwm/so_im_asking_for_tips_on_make_up_and_wigs_as_well/

Fatcels, tbh.

Althought, I believe most people who become trannies already had homosexual/feminine inclinations to begin with, or were gay already. Idk most of us here who are straight would ever consider trannymaxxing.

But yeah, it's really evil when you have these degenerate to convince men to give up their manhood to become trannies. And even then, they'll just be used up by perverted fags up their asses. They'll never truly ascend with a female.

Just because you are insecure about yourself as a man, does not mean that you are not allowed to be masculine or to let go of it.

Last edited:
i feel nothing but pity for these people anymore

Its sad that as a society that we enable these peoples delusions instead of helping them. Well, at least natural selection comes into play regarding this topic.

He really does look like a run of the mill fatass foid. Surprisingly passing.
I guess it makes since that a fat manlet would have a better shot than some 6'1" freak with a big adams apple and bony shoulders

What a pitiful display. Time will be his undoing but he is yet to realize that. There is a reason trannies suicide rate is ridiculously high. If you turn to trannism as an escape from daily struggles of a modern lookist society then you merely delaying the inevitable. Eventually there will come a time when the novelty of positive reinforcement will wear off and you will see it for what it is. Nothing more but a bunch of virtue signaling. It always comes to this no exceptions. But by then it might already be too late to turn back.

The only successful trannies and tranny transitions are performed by trannies that are completely at peace with their new body and do not seek social approval by transitioning. Those are the tiny minority of the transitions though. LGBTQ truly is a modern cancer on young struggling men. Praying on new gullible victims every day with a thunder of applause from all the deranged lunatics that wish to further the 'progressive' cause. To them transitioning is a symbol of political victory they don't even care what you feel or will feel like they just care about the new cool progressive look of a 'transitioning' man.

What a pitiful shame, looks like they found another victim.

goddamn hes ugly lmao, and for all the IT trannies reading this YOU WILL NEVER PASS AND EVERYONE THINKS YOURE AN UGLY CREEP CUT TO THE CHASE AND KYS.

Welll there is a advantage to this if u fake being Tanny now you'll get more victrmhood points and power over via gender Women
Also he can now go into women's bathrooms and make them uncomfortable

What a pitiful display. Time will be his undoing but he is yet to realize that. There is a reason trannies suicide rate is ridiculously high. If you turn to trannism as an escape from daily struggles of a modern lookist society then you merely delaying the inevitable. Eventually there will come a time when the novelty of positive reinforcement will wear off and you will see it for what it is. Nothing more but a bunch of virtue signaling. It always comes to this no exceptions. But by then it might already be too late to turn back.

The only successful trannies and tranny transitions are performed by trannies that are completely at peace with their new body and do not seek social approval by transitioning. Those are the tiny minority of the transitions though. LGBTQ truly is a modern cancer on young struggling men. Praying on new gullible victims every day with a thunder of applause from all the deranged lunatics that wish to further the 'progressive' cause. To them transitioning is a symbol of political victory they don't even care what you feel or will feel like they just care about the new cool progressive look of a 'transitioning' man.

What a pitiful shame, looks like they found another victim.
based
goddamn hes ugly lmao, and for all the IT trannies reading this YOU WILL NEVER PASS AND EVERYONE THINKS YOURE AN UGLY CREEP CUT TO THE CHASE AND KYS.
most based comment i've seen in my life tbh :feelsYall: :feelsYall:

Srs Question, can you be incel and gay?

But eventually if you can't get women maybe you could get blown by a guy. Like I've definitely had that phase where I've asked my self maybe I am gay and that's the reason I haven't been able to get any women....

But eventually if you can't get women maybe you could get blown by a guy. Like I've definitely had that phase where I've asked my self maybe I am gay and that's the reason I haven't been able to get any women....
No, I feel disgusted just by seeing two guys kissing, I feel like throwing up. If you ever had gay thoughts, you are a fag.

Being incel is heaven when compared to kissing and fucking men, fucking disgusting

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back