Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You can kiss 8chan and 4chan goodbye after what happened

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
And if the mods want to protect this site they will not allow praise of the New Zealand mosque shooter. I think the Fallout from this is going to be BAD. From the videos and his manifesto, he is the epitome of white right wing online troll who finally acted out. This attack will be an excuse for tons more censorship.

Is there a video of the full shooting?

fucking double standards, shitskin mudslims are allowed to shoot up places without any repercussions or censorship on islamic text but when a white person does it then its the worst thing in the world

So we're supposed to be so afraid of censorship that we censor ourselves? Yuck, lame.

I think people should post all the politically incorrect radical shit they want to, and I'll keep doing this myself. If the thought police want to come for me I'll be waiting. :feelsokman:

4chan and 8chan are going nowhere, they'd have been gone years ago otherwise

fucking double standards, shitskin mudslims are allowed to shoot up places without any repercussions or censorship on islamic text but when a white person does it then its the worst thing in the world
Muslim terrorist attack = “lets all come together, thoughts and prayers y’all!”
Mass shooting = “REEEEEEE GUN CONTROL“

It is bullshit but it is the reality

If you praise him you deserved to be banned

What does it have to do with 4chan or 8chan exactly?

Jfl.. Sure bro.

Why does he film the fuckin' thing like a FPS with the dramatic reloads and dropping of emptied rifles? Seems so staged but probably not considering how fucked up this world is becoming.

there's always onions and some other chan always pops up. Sometimes I think /pol is a honey pot.

Why does he film the fuckin' thing like a FPS with the dramatic reloads and dropping of emptied rifles? Seems so staged but probably not considering how fucked up this world is becoming.

there's always onions and some other chan always pops up. Sometimes I think /pol is a honey pot.
To be more edgy I guess

Damn OP actually delivered

It's because we live in the social media age boyo. KSGcel streamed his suicide for /r9k/. ISIS made viral videos for recruiting. Drug gangs talk shit to each other online and then shoot each other irl.

First the shooting in Brazil which will probably do away with 55chan and now the shooting in New Zealand which will do the same to 4chan and 8chan. Both happened so close to each other, it's suspicious tbh.

Well, good thing I still have this forum.

4chan will be fine 8chan probably won't be however

Low iq faggot.

Get fucked pussy, this is lifefuel of the highest order
If you feel closer to white christians than other incels regardless of color or creed, you're a fakecel and should gtfo to Stormfront.
I think people should post all the politically incorrect radical shit they want to, and I'll keep doing this myself. If the thought police want to come for me I'll be waiting. :feelsokman:
How generous of you to risk your forum like that. Oh wait, it's not your forum and you're not risking anything.

both were already FBI-controlled honeypots, so I don't care
the attack is also probably yet another false flag to make people afraid of le scary white male and extremists with le meme frog avis

It's just a matter of time before another incel goes ER and shuts down .is

And if the mods want to protect this site they will not allow praise of the New Zealand mosque shooter. I think the Fallout from this is going to be BAD. From the videos and his manifesto, he is the epitome of white right wing online troll who finally acted out. This attack will be an excuse for tons more censorship.
Where is the manifesto? Was he incel?

Fucking hell seeing it is something else. Brutally awful what a fucking psycho. I agree they're gonna shut it all down because of this, fucking cunts. This shit has been happening regularly for decades to whites at the hands of muslims but because this guy filmed it and people can watch, normies accross the globe will think it's much worse.

It's just a matter of time before another random person incel goes ER and shuts down .is

Where is the manifesto? Was he incel?
Not really. He looked very prepared he knew what he did.
The average incel barely drive.

Well said. At least I'm glad I don't have social gathering. I don't have to listen to all that crap.

Last edited:
Plenty more chans on the deepweb.

If you feel closer to white christians than other incels regardless of color or creed, you're a fakecel and should gtfo to Stormfront.
When society collapses and the shooting starts it won't matter whether you are ugly or good looking, a virgin or not. The only thing that will matter is your racial allegiances. Nonwhites will always remain loyal to their race above all else so why would you expect whites not to do the same?

exactly this. I'm currently laughing my ass off about all the triggered muslimcels here who don't give the slightest fuck about muslims slaughtering innocent people all over europe, but as soon as muslims are the victims, they cry like little babies.

Why do I need to keep watching that video? Sick world
Those poor bastards were just lying there! And he shot them.

Last edited:
I think nothing will happen to 8chan. Facebook streamed the entire mass murder. If Facebook is allowed to do that then 8chan will be fine.

I think nothing will happen to 8chan. Facebook streamed the entire mass murder. If Facebook is allowed to do that then 8chan will be fine.
Tbh if Facebook was killed I would be happy

you are a bluepilled sand nigger Jew loving faggot that jerks of to the thought of all your relatives being raped by chaddam

because the government and Media are ran by Jews and Jews hate whites

I don't think anything will happen. When Alek Minnasian ran over those guys he mentioned 4chan directly and nothing happened to the site.

bombs dropped on afghanistan by the (((US government))) killing more actually innocent muslims per day than this shooter managed to muster up in a lifetime =

Reddit----------------------------------------------------> :soy:
exactly this. I'm currently laughing my ass off about all the triggered muslimcels here who don't give the slightest fuck about muslims slaughtering innocent people all over europe, but as soon as muslims are the victims, they cry like little babies.
They are 70 IQ hypocrite retards just like their inbred brothers in Allah.

Last edited:
No he was a chadlite who had teenage love
Real? I think that was a long time ago when he was a chad right? Looking at the stream he has not aged well.