Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal You can never be an incel and be fine with it

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
If you accept your situation, you are accepting your inceldom.
Thus, you are fine with being an incel.
But incel stands for involuntarily celibate.
Therefore, you are voluntarily celibate.

To be an incel, is to struggle
full

Plato IQ, some users here belong in MGTOW.

Agree. Being deprived of love and body touch is truly a pain. How can you be fine with it? I don’t understand. I saw people on the youtube comments saying he is a virgin but there are things more important than sex. This is impossible. Sex is the most meaningful, joyous activity. I think they are deluded and coping hard. It’s all cope if you can’t get sex.

Too high IQ post for me tbh

Nevereventriedcels mad

Most MGTOW users belong here
Most of them are incels or Wizards like us but use the MGTOW community as a face saving cope to avoid fully admitting what they are.

Similar with the vast majority of IT users pretending to be normal, socially well adjusted, sex having normies but in reality are either in the exact same position as us or worse they are disgusting pedophiles like Dr. Pizza or some other noxious type of sex offender/pervert/sick fuck.

full
If you tried your best and realized nothing you can do will get you laid and you give up and accept it, you are still an incel. Saying you are are volcel then when you didn't choose to not get laid doesn't make sense.
Most of them are incels or Wizards like us but use the MGTOW community as a face saving cope to avoid fully admitting what they are.

Similar with the vast majority of IT users pretending to be normal, socially well adjusted, sex having normies but in reality are either in the exact same position as us or worse they are disgusting pedophiles like Dr. Pizza or some other noxious type of sex offender/pervert/sick fuck.
Most MGTOW were ex MRA or divorced dudes telling younger dudes its over. Many MGTOW use PUA tactics to get chicks for short term, the monkmode people are a smaller group (whether voluntary or not).

Last edited:
Expect I am happy and single! :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Agree. Being deprived of body touch is truly a pain. How can you be fine with it? I don’t understand. I saw people on the youtube comments saying he is a virgin but there are things more important than sex. This is impossible. Sex is the most meaningful, joyous activity. I think they are deluded and coping hard. It’s all cope if you can’t get sex.

Agree. Being deprived of love and body touch is truly a pain. How can you be fine with it? I don’t understand. I saw people on the youtube comments saying he is a virgin but there are things more important than sex. This is impossible. Sex is the most meaningful, joyous activity. I think they are deluded and coping hard. It’s all cope if you can’t get sex.

WHAT ABOUT MGTOWS OP??????? :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Delete this. We're not ready

To be an ugly male everyone is your enemy
Signal 2020 02 29 143238

full
People who truly accept it are vocels.
Sex is the most meaningful, joyous activity.
How do you know this if you're a virgin? Maybe normies are collectively pranking us and sex is actually really shitty.

Last edited: