Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You can never catch up

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Since life is 90% about how much sex you have, there is no way for you to ever catch up.
Any man who has had a couple of girlfriends by now has had sex thousands of times. There is no way you can ever catch up to their level even if you ascend by some miracle.

You spent your youth in suicidal despair while chad spent it inside their young JB girlfriends vagina.

our childhood was stolen from us by this gynocentric trash society

Ascension after turning 18 doesn't exist

Chads on the final lap and we haven't even plugged in our controller yet.

Truer words have never been spoken:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Yup. I'm so far behind there's no point in even trying to catch up anymore.

more like chad has a car loaded with nitrous and we have a flinstone's car

While I wasted my youth on computers and vidya Chad laid the groundwork for a successful and fulfilled life. It’s not fair.

While I wasted my youth on computers and vidya Chad laid the groundwork for a successful and fulfilled life. It’s not fair.

After spending your teens rotting, you're likely to spend your young adult years rotting due to not knowing how to make new friends. After spending your young adult years rotting (me), you have no stories, adventures nor normal hobbies (+ no social skills), which makes you unable to ever make another friend. Also, you'll have a hard time holding a job, or will have a job but spend your lunch breaks alone like in high school. Since promotions are determined by how popular you are rather than skill, you'll get little to no promotions either. Then of course, the cherry on top: You'll never have a foid and will rot until you die alone.

The average life of a non-NT incel.

Since life is 90% about how much sex you have, there is no way for you to ever catch up.
Any man who has had a couple of girlfriends by now has had sex thousands of times. There is no way you can ever catch up to their level even if you ascend by some miracle.

You spent your youth in suicidal despair while chad spent it inside their young JB girlfriends vagina.
Damn, brutal af.
@Ropemaxx whenever I feel hopeful and bluepilled, can you come around and drop an bsolute suifuel blackpill like this for me? Ok ty

We’re all playing SlayerKart 64, Chads are speedrunners and we’re driving the wrong way

Damn, brutal af.
@Ropemaxx whenever I feel hopeful and bluepilled, can you come around and drop an bsolute suifuel blackpill like this for me? Ok ty
Ok bro :feelsokman: :cryfeels:
After spending your teens rotting, you're likely to spend your young adult years rotting due to not knowing how to make new friends. After spending your young adult years rotting (me), you have no stories, adventures nor normal hobbies (+ no social skills), which makes you unable to ever make another friend. Also, you'll have a hard time holding a job, or will have a job but spend your lunch breaks alone like in high school. Since promotions are determined by how popular you are rather than skill, you'll get little to no promotions either. Then of course, the cherry on top: You'll never have a foid and will rot until you die alone.

:feels::feels::feels:

Reading this is painful knowing how true it is, fuck man

Any man who has had a couple of girlfriends by now has had sex thousands of times
Cope, even if you suppose that the guy has sex daily with his gf (it's usually 2-3 times per week at best), he'd need to stay with her 6 years to have had sex thousands of times

It just gets worse the older you get. Working with others is suicide fuel for me, as it's been noted that I'm not married or living with a foid and never talk about girlfriends.

So some have lept to conclusions and started saying I must be some kind of faggot now! I've told them to fuck off, but they keep saying shit.

As if life isn't shit enough for me, no wonder some incels end up losing their heads.

spent my entire youth getting rejecte and outcast, meanwhile chad fucks girls left and right ( and still does )

This is one of the most brutal posts ive ever seem. Seems 100% accurate so far aswell.
Mods sticky this post or something :cryfeels:

by the time we realized a game was going on, the game was over.....

So brutal that some teracoping bluepillers on this forum try to make up bullshit cut-offs like saying "only 21 and up can be incel" JFL

So brutal that some teracoping bluepillers on this forum try to make up bullshit cut-offs like saying "only 21 and up can be incel" JFL
JFL. If you weren’t getting ur dick sucked during middle school in the bathrooms, it’s over.

JFL. If you weren’t getting ur dick sucked during middle school in the bathrooms, it’s over.
Middle school is too young. I'd say if you get to your Senior year of high school and you're still a touchless KHHV, its over for you.

high iq

Middle school is too young. I'd say if you get to your Senior year of high school and you're still a touchless KHHV, its over for you.
sounds about right, maybe 20 because in college you get a "fresh start" in a new environment. but ascension in college is rare.

If nothing really matters, then theERe is one possible option