Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting You can never win when you’re born low iq

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
If you’re born low iq. It’s over and all you can do is watch the world mog you to oblivion. There’s nothing you can do besides rot and die. Even my post history is nothing but low iq threads. I was made to be a background character that can die anytime now. Tbh I wouldn’t mind dying. No one cares it’s perfect

If you’re born low iq. It’s over and all you can do is watch the world mog you to oblivion. There’s nothing you can do besides rot and die. Even my post history is nothing but low iq threads. I was made to be a background character that can die anytime now. Tbh I wouldn’t mind dying. No one cares it’s perfect

Chad wins even if he is mentally retarded and his only interest is doing heroin.

I thought bad genetics come in a package.

They might be correlated, but there are always exceptions. I met plenty of 6'2 good looking guys who coast by on their looks and drive a truck or something, their main pursuits are going to the bar, fly fishing, and dealing with their opioid addiction. There is no guarantee being good looking means being intelligent as well, but if you are good looking, people will treat you better and assume you are smart.

They might be correlated, but there are always exceptions. I met plenty of 6'2 good looking guys who coast by on their looks and drive a truck or something, their main pursuits are going to the bar, fly fishing, and dealing with their opioid addiction. There is no guarantee being good looking means being intelligent as well, but if you are good looking, people will treat you better and assume you are smart.
Let’s hope none of them go to office. Prolly gunna happen. Either way I’m too retarded to do anything. I can’t even make good posts. What can I talk about that isn’t already explored to death.

I'm not as low iq as my post history may suiggest.
but I'm high inhib even when I'm posting here

I'm not as low iq as my post history may suiggest.
but I'm high inhib even when I'm posting here
It’s over for me brocel I want you to shoot me in the head (in Minecraft)

How do you even find your iq? I tried those online tests and they all give different results. The first iq test i took said i had an iq of 118 and the recent one I took said my iq is 73 :lul::lul:
I had a school administered iq test. I don't know about op.

What was your iq?
They didn't tell me but it's probably low I'll see if I can find it on the school site. Can't find it

Last edited:
All I know I’m mogged to oblivion and back and if I say anything about I’m pushed more and more away from my own species. The very same species I used to care for so much back when I was kid and a teen. Now that I know truth. The truth that I must be forced into an abyss because I was born very different from the rest. I hate them. Reddit soys and everyone who rejects us. They hate us because we know the truth.