Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You can predict your whole life as early as 8 years old.

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
I was an ugly udesirable male when i was a kid.
My friends started getting kisses at a VERY young age(8-10), when all i got "eeeeeeeeeeeew" reactions. Girls were also way more mean to me than my better looking friends.

By the early teens most of my friends had gotten blowjobs and sex (most of them initiated by the women).
JFL if girls havnt initiated on you. Young girls are horny as hell and if they dont actively initiate on you, dont ever debate for a second if your life is over or not. It is without a shred of doubt 100% over, it never even began.

15 years later? EXACT SAME THING.
My friends get sex, girlfriend after girlfriend, and i get NOTHING. Despite literally putting in my effort than all of them combined. Life is exactly the same. No amount of PUA, looksmaxxing or gymmaxxing changed that.

How your "dating life" has been since you were 8, is how its gonna be for the rest of your life.

free will is a lie
we have no choice, our 'destiny' is to be trucel scum forever

Cope I was a bluepilled dumbass until I recently discovered this site. I was born bluepilled, but I became redpilled, then purplepilled, then finally, blackpilled. I thought I was going to become a CEO nerd who would torment my bullies and get all the gigastacies. In my bluepilled days, I also believed that every asian girl would prefer me over another guy of another race because I was rice and she was noodle and we would match perfectly JFL at how retarded I was

Late to school, late to work.

You know pretty early where you place in life. Social outcast and girls ignored me from the start. No change.

I agree but I don't think 8 year olds should be posting on here tbh

Your whole life is determined at birth