Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You cannot be confident about a bad trait

bananapile69

bananapile69

To swallow the Blackpill separates from emotions
★★★
It's one of the most ridiculous things normies spout. "Just be confident about your short stature, own it!" "Just embrace your baldness!" "Learn to love your ugly face!"
Confidence comes from positive feedback. Just like you cannot be insecure about a good trait, such as having beautiful eye area, being 6'3, or having a nice full head of hair. Insecurity comes from negative feedback.

I tried being confident in my shortness and then i'd get brutally mogged and feel even worse. funny how only good looking normies tell us to just be confident in who we are lmao

I feel dread for having to show my face to girls.

You know what they call ugly guys who show confidence? Creepy.

And you know what they call ugly guys who don't show any confidence?
Also creepy.

People who say that often have their own shit traits that are more hideable.

People who say that often have their own shit traits that are more hideable.
funny how only good looking normies tell us to just be confident in who we are lmao

I remember this supermodel "David Gandy" talking about insecurities, and how he understands because he has a big nose :lul:

That's why people recommend to fake it. But you're always aware it isn't genuine and that becomes a problem in the head

It's better to act like it doesn't exist rather than trying to own it, but at a certain point it doesn't matter

Is there a distinction between a confident turd and non-confident turd? It's still a turd at the end of the day.

That's why people recommend to fake it. But you're always aware it isn't genuine and that becomes a problem in the head
It's better to act like it doesn't exist rather than trying to own it, but at a certain point it doesn't matter
Is there a distinction between a confident turd and non-confident turd? It's still a turd at the end of the day.
I like this saying, "No matter where you go, there you are". You cannot outrun your genetics

Technically being confident is a chemical reaction in the brain through the release of dopamine among other hormones and you can´t just release these on command, good looking people get this natural release of happy hormones through validation, adoration and affection every day by people around them or by posting pictures on social media so naturally these people are "confident".

Being confident is basically feeling superior over others in any aspect it could be looks, status, money a field you are especially good in, you can´t just become confident by thinking of it you need to feel superior.
Normalfags know this, they just want to gaslight us with platitudes to make everything seem like its our own fault to make them look less shitty, when in reality they should be the ones suffERing like us, fuck karma and fuck nature and fuck existence.

You can polish a turd all you want, but it's still a turd.

You can polish a turd all you want, but it's still a turd.
They clog up the buffer machine!

But it's still a fun way to pass the time.

Hint: if you let them dry out slowly they hold a shine longer!

Normies are too retarded to realize this basic fucking concept

And any man who talks about ANY insecurity is immediately vilified, "just get over it, bro." "vemen don't like insecure men, bro."

However a slut talking about her insecurities? "you are so brave, my queen, you look beautiful the way you are" "no one is perfect, sweetheart, it says a lot that you came out and talked about your insecurity"

I should also mention the cucks who blame men and accuse them for being "insecure" when they refuse to have their wives slutting around with other men "you don't want your wife hanging around 6 guys and drinking with them? yikes, insecure much?"

Life is shit, sluts and cucks are driving it to hell.

Insecurity is sentience about 99% of the universe. We choose to sleep INDOORS even though we WANT to be OP at life and hang out anywhere because life is prone to give danger and darkness.
Confidence is not the norm, it is the happy exception. Telling someone to be confident is about vibemaxxing (pua shit) when in reality the common inclination for women is to observe looks, materialistic characteristics.

Insecurity is a better way to derive confidence. Confidence and just wanting to focus on the positive will fuzz/blur the majority of the universe, while being angry/ insecure factors IN more of the universe. Although painful it leaves more room for clarity, thought, perception, mindfulness, strategy, vantage points, etc.

Anger, fear, love, emotions define what your motivation is.
If you are fearful you are motivated to run away from something.
If you are motivated by love you are motivate to separate what stands between you and your loves.
If you are motivated by ANGER, you are motivated because you are fighting back against an injustice, and people are egotistical so naturally their hatred/ anger is derived by insecurities.
And anger/ hate are the pures/ most common motivations when fighting, not fleeing (fear motivation)(, against threats/ non ideal things.Which comprise the majority of the universe.

Technically being confident is a chemical reaction in the brain through the release of dopamine among other hormones and you can´t just release these on command, good looking people get this natural release of happy hormones through validation, adoration and affection every day by people around them or by posting pictures on social media so naturally these people are "confident".

Being confident is basically feeling superior over others in any aspect it could be looks, status, money a field you are especially good in, you can´t just become confident by thinking of it you need to feel superior.
I hate that my dad is so cheap and low tier he tries to give vacuous moral sayings/ platitudes like "everyone need improvement, kindness goes a long way, confidence is power, etc." when he is one of the most insecure dudes out there, and he doesn't connect with that side of himself. And he's a 5'6 guy iwth glasses. like come the fuck ON
And any man who talks about ANY insecurity is immediately vilified, "just get over it, bro." "vemen don't like insecure men, bro."

However a slut talking about her insecurities? "you are so brave, my queen, you look beautiful the way you are" "no one is perfect, sweetheart, it says a lot that you came out and talked about your insecurity"

I should also mention the cucks who blame men and accuse them for being "insecure" when they refuse to have their wives slutting around with other men "you don't want your wife hanging around 6 guys and drinking with them? yikes, insecure much?"

Life is shit, sluts and cucks are driving it to hell.
Yeah insecurity as a call out is a gaslighting/ focal fumble tactic so as to stop men from taking the necessary precautions to have control.
Jews, normies, etc. hate people who don't have natural control because they are the ones who want to pervade the normie status quo. They don't want people to undermine it.

i hate that advice about "just own being short"

women hate that even more. they just think you come off as a tryhard like Alphadestiny.

Just be yourself , bro .

Normalfags know this
they know it on a very subconcious level though, like most of the blackpilled beliefs. This means that they will never speak about it, nor think these thoughts conciously.
Normies are too retarded to realize this basic fucking concept
yup, that's what makes them normies rite
I've heard some redpilled men about bringing back slutshaming. This sadly won't ever happen in our feminized society in the west. There is hope for communist countries and conservative cultures.
Insecurity is a better way to derive confidence. Confidence and just wanting to focus on the positive will fuzz/blur the majority of the universe, while being angry/ insecure factors IN more of the universe. Although painful it leaves more room for clarity, thought, perception, mindfulness, strategy, vantage points, etc.

Anger, fear, love, emotions define what your motivation is.
If you are fearful you are motivated to run away from something.
If you are motivated by love you are motivate to separate what stands between you and your loves.
If you are motivated by ANGER, you are motivated because you are fighting back against an injustice, and people are egotistical so naturally their hatred/ anger is derived by insecurities.
And anger/ hate are the pures/ most common motivations when fighting, not fleeing (fear motivation)(, against threats/ non ideal things.Which comprise the majority of the universe.
Nicely written, -bp69 approved.

Last edited:
Just cope theory

(pua shit)
only thing PUA is good for is brainwashing average/above average looking men and make them believe they are worthy of these females (which is actually true ironically, but not in female eyes). This in turn gives them a "temporary/deluded" confidence, that can carry you a long way actually. Although it limits you from seeing reality clearly as it is, since you must be ignorant of blackpill to fake yourself into being confident this way. PUA is better for low/medium IQ men, that cannot see through this facade and can live happily in blissful ignorance.

confident about bad trait = gigacope

I like this saying, "No matter where you go, there you are". You cannot outrun your genetics
If you're an incel in Los Angeles then just pick up, move to New York City and start fresh!