Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You cannot have true male friends if you are not a chad/chadlite. Normie friends will ditch you for girls 100%.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
So this past weekend I went to a party. It was suppose to be all guys cuz there are like 5 of them in house. They are all pretty close friends. My friend who invited me got a gf like a week ago and this is his first gf.

both of us use to be blackpilled af, like we hate feminism and we did not trust girls cuz we both knew 90% are all whores jumping from cock to cock while showing a facade to society that they want a relationship.

I don’t have a car so my other friend gave me a ride and he also brought his gf. Guys just don’t care about boys night when they get gfs. They need to show her off at every event.
anyways we all get to the party and I was shook at what I saw. My blackpilled friend turned into a simp (I think he might not be a simp but he is playing her but idk).

First of all, we are all playing beer pong and his gf is full on disrespecting him front of his own friends. She is drunk af and flirting with the house chad. Like She is jumping in their arms and wrestling with them and they are feeling her up. I didn’t bring this up to him but he knew I knew. Later that day they got into a argument because my friends gf gave his little sister weed. In reality he was just taking out his frustration that his gf is a hoe. He is yelling at his gf and she is sitting on chads lap while laughing lmao. This is really cucked.

Anyways I ask him if he is still down to go out downtown tonight but he makes bs excuses and stays home. He would have never done that if he was single. He just goes to his room and fucks his gf and cancels on going to dt. He is happy in this relationship where his gf fucks around with other guys but she gives him sex.

I went to anther party with their chad roommate and every person in that party is white. No ethnics. No surprise I got kicked out their party for talking to girls. Can’t have ethnics having good time at white parties cuz only chad is allowed to talk to girls. Girls rejected me anyways but that’s beside the point. I get in a fight with everyone and yell at everyone who kicked me out and punched a car window and broke my fist. I ran away in the forest near cuz they started chasing me.Once I lost them I was lost in a different suburb. Luckily I called a uber and got home safe. Next day that chad was like yo some brown guy got thrown out the party last night was it you? I said yea and told him what Happened. He said he would have helped but it’s ok.

Next day we are all free styling and raping and having fun like 7 of us guys. But then some girls come over and everything stops and they started chasing girls.

even at night time when we are all yelling drunk stories, this other roommate is trying to makefun of his other roommates to look cool in front of this Asian girl. Asian girl still went home with normie tall white guy even tho he made her laugh.

Later we went outside to smoke weed and this other roommates gf is also so touchy with chad. It’s like all The girls that gets invited to this house know chad.

anyways that was the end of my trip. It was still fun to catch up but the fact that inorder to get a gf, it comes at a price of trading your self respect and being a cuck, I just can’t do it.

If you are a incel with friends that don’t get attention from females, they will 100% leave you to rot once they get a even slightest of attention from girl. One of my friend cancelled on going to the mall with me cuz a girl messaged him back on tinder. He ended up getting ghosted but it shows how you can know a guy for 5 years but he will ditch you for a girl who sent him 5 text messages.

Last edited:
Soys would stab u for pussy tbh

Water is wet

They're maggots desperate for any marginal break

This is why the few friends I did have in school were all incels, I mogged half of them myself, right up the end of high school not one of us ever got the slightest hint of female attention.
If it wasn't for them school life really would have been complete and utter shit.

Pretty much, to have friends you need consistent access to sex. Friendship is reserved for women and high status men

its all about getting dick wet

How you able to type so many words with 1 good hand ?

Cope, imo most friends I had in the past wouldn't touch another guys girl, I know I wouldn't have. That said, there is always competition for women even between friends, (moreso in school) but most friendships are strong enough for that.

Incels however, have a really hard time keeping friends because our reality is too humiliating to share openly so we always have to be on guard. Past the age of lets say 25, having friends as an incel is nearly non-existent. I used to have a social life in HS and early 20s because of shared hobbies/interests and carryover from my younger days. After a while it becomes too embarrassing to show your face around people given your romantic failures and self isolation kicks in.

The difficulty of keeping friends in adulthood is about time, location, kids and women (women are demanding timesinks) etc. Plenty of normies happily still hitting the golf courses on the weekend, going to the pub or having a gathering to watch the fights etc. I also think in general people get more depressed, unhealthy and more inclined to self-isolate with each passing decade in life.

There's a reason we say bro before hoes.

Coz it almost never happens

Friendship? There is no such thing

Friends? wat u talking about ?

did not read, but correct and well said

He is yelling at his gf and she is sitting on chads lap while laughing lmao. This is really cucked.

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
I went to anther party with their chad roommate and every person in that party is white. No ethnics. No surprise I got kicked out their party for talking to girls. Can’t have ethnics having good time at white parties cuz only chad is allowed to talk to girls. Girls rejected me anyways but that’s beside the point. I get in a fight with everyone and yell at everyone who kicked me out and punched a car window and broke my fist. I ran away in the forest near cuz they started chasing me.Once I lost them I was lost in a different suburb. Luckily I called a uber and got home safe. Next day that chad was like yo some brown guy got thrown out the party last night was it you? I said yea and told him what Happened. He said he would have helped but it’s ok.
based

Last edited:
the good thing about having chad/chadlite friends is that they aren't as desperate as normies.

they won't fuck you over for pussy.

Who cares about having male friends, Galleo just wants a female to screw.

It is actually my theory that you CANT have friends as a male, even if you are 12/10 chad. Change my mind

First of all, we are all playing beer pong and his gf is full on disrespecting him front of his own friends. She is drunk af and flirting with the house chad. Like She is jumping in their arms and wrestling with them and they are feeling her up.
Dear fucking Lord. The idea of being sub-6 (hell even sub-8) and having a girlfriend while having a social circle is cucked. You quite literally are going to get cucked.

that truth should be written in stone for future incels.

He is yelling at his gf and she is sitting on chads lap while laughing lmao. This is really cucked.
If any foid sits on a guy's lap, they may as well be having sex in front of your eyes.
I think I'd probably get a boner if it happened to me, so I'm assuming the same thing happened to said Chad, although he's probably packing something way longer than 4.5inches bpel (no homo), so she felt it.

If you are a incel with friends that don’t get attention from females, they will 100% leave you to rot once they get a even slightest of attention from girl.
Words of wisdom.

yo some brown guy
You're curry?

I have seen this. A guy's girlfriend flirting with his friends in front of him, holding their hands etc.

Also I know a guy (5/10) who got a gf (3/10 whale). His friend, a (4-5/10) comical soy hit on his gf and they stopped hanging out after that. However apparently they're friends again after like two years since they liked each others posts.

it's crazy how man will throw his brethren under a bus just because of a small chance that he might get some pussy.this world is horrible

that cuck will get aids from his "gf's" side chads. Also jfl at having bros and going to parties :chad::chad:

@Reddit_is_for_cucks ethnic and even curry foids don’t suffer the same repurcussions as you did at parties. Ethnic foids are welcome at parties. Just another example of female privilege.

This is why I don’t have friends :feelsthink:

This is why I don’t have friends :feelsthink:
Once you're in your mid teens tell the day you die everything is just sex and relationships. If you're ugly you get none of this and everyone treats you like shit especially since girls laugh at anything bad that happens to ugly males. So on top of people naturally hating ugly people, people also treat us even more like shit because normies think making a girl laugh means she wants to fuck you. This happens, but then the girl always goes home with the tallfag or the guy that has decent face and height combo. "You make her laugh while chad fucks her ass." I've also witnessed girls eye fuck and give chads attention in front of their boyfriends like with Connor Murphy.

it's crazy how man will throw his brethren under a bus just because of a small chance that he might get some pussy.this world is horrible

it’s the truth. When guys are starved from pussy from birth till 25 they will do things that is not even human anymore
Once you're in your mid teens tell the day you die everything is just sex and relationships. If you're ugly you get none of this and everyone treats you like shit especially since girls laugh at anything bad that happens to ugly males. So on top of people naturally hating ugly people, people also treat us even more like shit because normies think making a girl laugh means she wants to fuck you. This happens, but then the girl always goes home with the tallfag or the guy that has decent face and height combo. "You make her laugh while chad fucks her ass." I've also witnessed girls eye fuck and give chads attention in front of their boyfriends like with Connor Murphy.

mosy girls in modern relationships know that they have all the power so they know they can treat the bf like shit and he won’t leave. If the guy calls out her bluff and actually leaves then she just hops on the next dick

it’s the truth. When guys are starved from pussy from birth till 25 they will do things that is not even human anymore

mosy girls in modern relationships know that they have all the power so they know they can treat the bf like shit and he won’t leave. If the guy calls out her bluff and actually leaves then she just hops on the next dick
dude you need to post more chadfish threads, you speak to those foids all the time how do you not have more content to post??? :feelsseriously:

I read it all. Ragefuel ngl , Your cucked “friends” getting disrespected like that by their hole and getting kicked out because you’re ethnic

So this past weekend I went to a party. It was suppose to be all guys cuz there are like 5 of them in house. They are all pretty close friends. My friend who invited me got a gf like a week ago and this is his first gf.

both of us use to be blackpilled af, like we hate feminism and we did not trust girls cuz we both knew 90% are all whores jumping from cock to cock while showing a facade to society that they want a relationship.

I don’t have a car so my other friend gave me a ride and he also brought his gf. Guys just don’t care about boys night when they get gfs. They need to show her off at every event.
anyways we all get to the party and I was shook at what I saw. My blackpilled friend turned into a simp (I think he might not be a simp but he is playing her but idk).

First of all, we are all playing beer pong and his gf is full on disrespecting him front of his own friends. She is drunk af and flirting with the house chad. Like She is jumping in their arms and wrestling with them and they are feeling her up. I didn’t bring this up to him but he knew I knew. Later that day they got into a argument because my friends gf gave his little sister weed. In reality he was just taking out his frustration that his gf is a hoe. He is yelling at his gf and she is sitting on chads lap while laughing lmao. This is really cucked.

Anyways I ask him if he is still down to go out downtown tonight but he makes bs excuses and stays home. He would have never done that if he was single. He just goes to his room and fucks his gf and cancels on going to dt. He is happy in this relationship where his gf fucks around with other guys but she gives him sex.

Next day we are all free styling and raping and having fun like 7 of us guys. But then some girls come over and everything stops and they started chasing girls.

even at night time when we are all yelling drunk stories, this other roommate is trying to makefun of his other roommates to look cool in front of this Asian girl. Asian girl still went home with normie tall white guy even tho he made her laugh.

Later we went outside to smoke weed and this other roommates gf is also so touchy with chad. It’s like all The girls that gets invited to this house know chad.

anyways that was the end of my trip. It was still fun to catch up but the fact that inorder to get a gf, it comes at a price of trading your self respect and being a cuck, I just can’t do it.

If you are a incel with friends that don’t get attention from females, they will 100% leave you to rot once they get a even slightest of attention from girl. One of my friend cancelled on going to the mall with me cuz a girl messaged him back on tinder. He ended up getting ghosted but it shows how you can know a guy for 5 years but he will ditch you for a girl who sent him 5 text messages.
Normies Ditch anyone for pussy

I have seen this. A guy's girlfriend flirting with his friends in front of him, holding their hands etc.

Also I know a guy (5/10) who got a gf (3/10 whale). His friend, a (4-5/10) comical soy hit on his gf and they stopped hanging out after that. However apparently they're friends again after like two years since they liked each others posts.

I am telling you if you are a normie nobody respects you, nor your friends or your gf.
Your gf will openly flirt with all your guy friends
And of you speak up they will just say “chill out man, it’s all fun and games” while you get cucked.

I knew this other guy who had a gf who went to clubbing with her girls and he brought his boys and his gf would openly grind on other guys. He couldn’t leave her because he knew He might not get another gf.

incel-tier friends will throw u under a bus to climb the social ladder

dude you need to post more chadfish threads, you speak to those foids all the time how do you not have more content to post??? :feelsseriously:
I have like 60 1 hour recording lmao I am just lazy to edit them I will stop getting lazy tho now. I need to find better editing programs cuz I can’t edit on iPhone

I have like 60 1 hour recording lmao I am just lazy to edit them I will stop getting lazy tho now. I need to find better editing programs cuz I can’t edit on iPhone
based