Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You cannot simply "become" Chad

Which would you say you are?

• Goku (if you were, you wouldn't be posting here)

• Nappa

• Piccolo

• Trunks/Yamcha

• Vegeta

• Krillin/Mr.Poopoo

Results are only viewable after voting.
Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
It's funny when ugly dudes think they can simply "become Chad" by working out, looksmaxing, "working on their personalities" or whatever else.

The simple reality is that Chads are born, not made. Chad is a combination of male model and/or pretty boy looks, male model physique, and high NT extroverted good-hearted and very likable personality. Moreover, Chad was born with all of these. If you don't have all 3, you are not and can never be Chad. Chad is the protagonist of almost every story; The "Goku" if you will.

So let's be clear:

If you're an ugly dude (underbite, big nose, droopy eyes or any other odd or non-symmetrical features in general) but are extrovert and have a good physique, you can't be Chad and you will likely never bang anything other than high-T ugly and fat women despite your efforts (most of TRP and PUA community right here). Nappa. Conversely the ogre gymcel that is not high NT is our Piccolo.

If you're a really good-looking guy, but an autist and don't work out much or anything, you will easily have a lot more success with women than ugly gymcel as face < everything else. You will probably even have female stalkers and fangirls here and there (though usually fugly weaboo girls that you aren't interested in) but you still can't be Chad. Chad-lite, Trunks or Yamcha.

If you've got good looks AND you're a gymcel but you're an autist, narcissist, or just an asshole, you can do pretty well with women on some level, but will not be able to keep them or attract them like Chad effortlessly does and likely will always be jealous of Chad for his likability and charisma as well as the fact that no matter what you do, he's just better than you and gets way more attention than you. Narcissistic Chad-lite here, or our "Vegeta" if you will.

If you're a high NT likeable good-hearted guy but lack looks of any kind (e.g. "the jolly fat guy" of the crew or "the cool ugly guy" or something) you have it the worst as personality matters LEAST despite what femoids say. The bros will love you of course, but you will struggle to get dates even with hambeasts although you will likely "luck out" eventually and marry one that will treat you like shit, cuck you with Tyrone, and eventually divorce you.

I would say that last one is the "Krillin" but Krillin manages to marry a 10 like Android 18, something that would never happen in real life. Mr. Popo maybe?

DBZ theory is legit.

Last edited:
Too many captains obvious posting today.

Didn't even.read. but water is wet.

I'm mr popo irl

And I'm Yugi, completely unrelated but my balls drop hard when we duel.

>extroverted good-hearted and very likable personality
Extroverted? Yes but good-hearted and very likable personality? Not necessarily. There's a lot of pieces of shit slayers. The Chad-jock stereotype.

Vegeta

Cause I'm a manlet

>extroverted good-hearted and very likable personality
Extroverted? Yes but good-hearted and very likable personality? Not necessarily. There's a lot of pieces of shit slayers. The Chad-jock stereotype.

Much like the "douchebag" stereotype, that stereotype is largely just a cope invented by jealous ugly dudes. Most giga-Chads are nice people. Study after study has shown that bullies are consistently people with some status but not "alpha." The ones that you describe do exist but they are Vegeta, not Goku.

if you look like chad then you are chad, end of story

I wish I was as low inhib as Mr. Popo.

No shit one can't just become Chad.
I just want some level of intimacy and sex that doesn't involve me paying $$$ for a hooker.

(Imperfect)Cell, women see me as a roach.

I've never seen Dragon Ball

But krillin got android 18, why is he in the same level as popo?

Normie terms?
I never liked dragon ball.
Anime is gay.

I meant to vote for Nappa

being able to effortlessly make friends with guys is so frustratingly useless when it comes to dealing with chicks, they operate on such different value systems. ugly trump everything, whereas with guys you can get respect for what you can do and your looks don't really factor in much.

False. Looks and basic social skills are all you need to slay. Chad is just that. He doesn't need to lift or have a sparkling personality.

vegeta mogs goku facially but gets height and frame mogged

Err sounds like I'm Krillin.

LOL @ some of these people claiming Goku :forcedsmile:

Chad is bisexual.

But krillin got android 18, why is he in the same level as popo?

It's something that would never happen in real life. Krillin is a goofy looking bald manlet that always dies first.

It's something that would never happen in real life. Krillin is a goofy looking bald manlet that always dies first.
Yeah it was kind of random how he got android 18, all of a sudden she just liked him for no reason.
Rip failed Chad yamcha, he lost bulls to manlet vegita.

But Cell became a Chad after going ER. It was almost ovER for him

Yeah it was kind of random how he got android 18, all of a sudden she just liked him for no reason.
Rip failed Chad yamcha, he lost bulls to manlet vegita.

There's a vid on jewtube speculating on how it happened.

And Vegeta is a manlet but he's pretty alpha. He's the 2nd most alpha after Goku. Plus a Prince so status.

False. Looks and basic social skills are all you need to slay. Chad is just that. He doesn't need to lift or have a sparkling personality.

Difference between getting a little bit of pussy and being Chad. You're describing upper-tier normies at best.

I would choose Goku, he managed to get Prime Princess pussy at 8 years old (Chi Chi) but realistically I’m Krillin

I don't want to get banned for bragging.

I went from a 3/10 to Chad territory. My rating nowadays depends on if I'm gymcelling and taking care of myself. I had extensive jaw surgery, late puberty and fixed my teeth up. Luckily even when I was ugly I had decent bones in my face, and leaning out revealed the good support I have in my face.

Unless you are a ethnic in the west or a massive Manlet or framecel... Or have severe deformity... You can surgery max for sure and get into Chad-lite territory.

I don't want to get banned for bragging.

I went from a 3/10 to Chad territory. My rating nowadays depends on if I'm gymcelling and taking care of myself. I had extensive jaw surgery, late puberty and fixed my teeth up. Luckily even when I was ugly I had decent bones in my face, and leaning out revealed the good support I have in my face.

Unless you are a ethnic in the west or a massive Manlet or framecel... Or have severe deformity... You can surgery max for sure and get into Chad-lite territory.

Blackpilled normies are allowed. You won't get banned. I highly doubt you're Chad though.

What about Frieza?

Chads are born, not made.

good-hearted and very likable personality.…
If you've got good looks AND you're a gymcel but you're an autist, narcissist, or just an asshole, you can do pretty well with women on some level, but will not be able to keep them or attract them like Chad effortlessly does
LIES. Chad always has an arrogant asshole personality and women love being degraded by him. Nice guys finish last.