You cannot tell me virginity doesn't matter when Chad brags about deflowering

dragonbro

dragonbro

Banned
-
If virginity doesn't matter, then why does Chad feel so happy about deflowering as many as possible?

Why do they brag about it to me? Even Chad feels that it's special when he takes a girls virginity.

If this is such a toxic view of sex, why doesn't it stop Chad?

Last edited:
R

rightfulcel

Overlord
-
Its brutal knowing that all my oneitises (ik cucked) have been "deflowered"... humans are truly barbaric creatures.

OverBeforeItBegan

OverBeforeItBegan

One man's trash is another man's wife
-
Deflowering a female means she will forever belong to you. The man who ends up marrying the old and wrinkly version of what you fucked will be getting YOUR leftovers. It's the greatest mogging known to man, having ownership over another man's wife.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
-
Virginity always matter to men

If a man has to choose between a virgin or a more experienced girl with a body count of 5 , He's going to choose the virgin girl because she clearly has a higher value to him. Now if you switch roles , The female will choose the experienced guy

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
Virginity is the most important thing a foid can have

dragonbro

dragonbro

Banned
-
Deflowering a female means she will forever belong to you. The man who ends up marrying the old and wrinkly version of what you fucked will be getting YOUR leftovers. It's the greatest mogging known to man, having ownership over another man's wife.
This is why I don't feel like getting married. Fuck Chad.

I'll never work for a Chad either. There were some Chad executives trying to recruit me to help them and I just wasted their time JFL. I hope they fail.

Newbie17

Newbie17

Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky
-
Brutal...

@Saudade thoughts?

OverBeforeItBegan

OverBeforeItBegan

-
Brutal...

@Saudade thoughts?
It's sad but true. Imagine watching your children come out of a vagina that was first colonized by another man. It's truly embarrassing.

dragonbro

dragonbro

Banned
-
It's sad but true. Imagine watching your children come out of a vagina that was first colonized by another man. It's truly embarrassing.
Yeah, I'm really starting to give up the idea that I'll be married one day.

manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
I want to slay a tight pussy tbh

OverBeforeItBegan

OverBeforeItBegan

-
Yeah, I'm really starting to give up the idea that I'll be married one day.
You probably have a better chance winning a million dollars than finding a woman worth marrying in the west in the 21st century. It's really sad. Teen love is the only taste you'll get of a perfect woman. They turn into cumdumpsters in their late teens - early 20s.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Corona-chan is waifu.
-
There's a word for femasites who aren't virgins... prostitutes.

To a wise man, a non virgin foid is nothing more than a pump and dump.

I'd rather contract malaria than marry or LTR a foid who's cherry I did not personally pop.

Einon

Einon

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-