Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You cannot tell me virginity doesn't matter when Chad brags about deflowering

dragonbro

dragonbro

Banned
-
If virginity doesn't matter, then why does Chad feel so happy about deflowering as many as possible?

Why do they brag about it to me? Even Chad feels that it's special when he takes a girls virginity.

If this is such a toxic view of sex, why doesn't it stop Chad?

Last edited:
Its brutal knowing that all my oneitises (ik cucked) have been "deflowered"... humans are truly barbaric creatures.

Deflowering a female means she will forever belong to you. The man who ends up marrying the old and wrinkly version of what you fucked will be getting YOUR leftovers. It's the greatest mogging known to man, having ownership over another man's wife.

Virginity always matter to men

If a man has to choose between a virgin or a more experienced girl with a body count of 5 , He's going to choose the virgin girl because she clearly has a higher value to him. Now if you switch roles , The female will choose the experienced guy

Virginity is the most important thing a foid can have

Deflowering a female means she will forever belong to you. The man who ends up marrying the old and wrinkly version of what you fucked will be getting YOUR leftovers. It's the greatest mogging known to man, having ownership over another man's wife.

This is why I don't feel like getting married. Fuck Chad.

I'll never work for a Chad either. There were some Chad executives trying to recruit me to help them and I just wasted their time JFL. I hope they fail.

Brutal...

@Saudade thoughts?

Brutal...

@Saudade thoughts?

It's sad but true. Imagine watching your children come out of a vagina that was first colonized by another man. It's truly embarrassing.

It's sad but true. Imagine watching your children come out of a vagina that was first colonized by another man. It's truly embarrassing.

Yeah, I'm really starting to give up the idea that I'll be married one day.

I want to slay a tight pussy tbh

Yeah, I'm really starting to give up the idea that I'll be married one day.

You probably have a better chance winning a million dollars than finding a woman worth marrying in the west in the 21st century. It's really sad. Teen love is the only taste you'll get of a perfect woman. They turn into cumdumpsters in their late teens - early 20s.

I want to slay a tight pussy tbh
Done

There's a word for femasites who aren't virgins... prostitutes.

To a wise man, a non virgin foid is nothing more than a pump and dump.

I'd rather contract malaria than marry or LTR a foid who's cherry I did not personally pop.