Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy “You can’t attack Greta, she’s only a child!”

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
I’m 17 (child by legal standards) yet I’ve been featured on IT over thirty times. You can’t attack me, I’m only a child!

JFL at Cucktears

giphy.gif

I knew Teencels would come through one day.

I am 6 years old, it is truly over.

liberals attack Soph though jfl

I'm 16 years old and have been attacked multiple times, too. Double standards!

14 year old here, fuck off before I pull my "im a child card"

They put her there exactly for that purpose. Open Society from Soros is behind it.

@RegisterUserName do u see this

What's even more funny is that those same soy guzzlers relentlessly went after that MAGA kid who smiled at a savage several months back. guess what, he was just a kid too

Last edited:
Some Cuck literally told me exactly that, not too long ago. I replied that I will go ER on both Greta and the Cuck, then blocked him.

I always tell people if she doesn't want to be criticized she should SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Greta looks like she's between 13 and 50
and looks like she has down syndrome too

Those are the same people that doxxed and called for violence toward those high school kids wearing maga hats. Such fucking hypocrites.

She needs to be on FacialAbuse
Id hate-fuck her so bad right now

I’m 17 (child by legal standards) yet I’ve been featured on IT over thirty times. You can’t attack me, I’m only a child!
If she is willing to put herself on a volatile talking board like politics she had it coming

If she has a hole then she is protected by cucked society no matter what she does or says. Also she was brainwashed by zionist cia doctors in underground laboratories to profit from (((Global Warm... i mean (((Climate Change))).

Women and children have relentlessly been used as a manipulation tool in politics. Fuck them. They aren't the ones paying taxes and they do not deserve to make decisions.

A teenager is not a kid, just fucking lol at white people.

I could be wrong but you don't seem to mind the attention.
Well, it happens often, might as well take pride in it. Though Napoleon featuremogs me by a lot

No sweaty that only counts if you are a wahmen

If she's just a child why the fuck is anyone expected to listen to that downie retard with 0 life experience or knowledge about the shit she talks about? Guess it's more convenient for (((them))) if we all focus on muh climate instead of the fact rent prices and taxes are climbing at record levels while wages remain the same

Little bitch puppet put right where they want her by the powers that be to fulfill a narrative.

I wanna save the planet, follow my example. *Proceeds to travel around the world on luxury boats with wealthy fucks*.

Little bitch puppet put right where they want her by the powers that be to fulfill a narrative.

I wanna save the planet, follow my example. *Proceeds to travel around the world on luxury boats with wealthy fucks*.
”Do as I say, not as I do!”

This entire situation is pathetic

sorry swettie but you are an inkel

She'll suck Chad's dick in the future - Hamudi

Youngcels, I didn't even know what an incel was when I was 18 and I was a truecel, far too young for a forum like this

DAILY REMINDER THAT TEENAGERS ARE NOT KIDS. KIDS ARE INCAPABLE OF HAVING CONSENTING SEX, TEENAGERS AREN'T. JUST KILL YOURSELF IF YOU THINK THAT SOMEBODY WHO GETS DICKED DOWN WILLINGLY IS STILL A "KID."

If she has a hole then she is protected by cucked society no matter what she does or says. Also she was brainwashed by zionist cia doctors in underground laboratories to profit from (((Global Warm... i mean (((Climate Change))).

You can fuck her because you are underage

Well, as fellow Ben (((Shapiro))) has once said. FACTS dont care about FEELINGS!

16 right here, if IT ever gives me death threats, i'll just say i'm a kid.

She is old enough to get involved with politics. This means she is old enough to be critizised.

A teenager is not a kid, just fucking lol at white people.
white knight cuckle

If a male that age can be publicly bullied, a foid can be memed.

white knight cuckle

If a male that age can be publicly bullied, a foid can be memed.
I don't understand why people think degenerate teenage sex-havers can be considered "kids." They're fucking stupid.

I want that aspie retard out of my sight.
Tired of seeing her face.
Hope the plane she uses to transport across Countries crashes in some deadly Amazonia.

I dont want to get old.

Those are the same people that doxxed and called for violence toward those high school kids wearing maga hats. Such fucking hypocrites.