Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You can't be an Incel if you're tall.

"I vaguely remember there was someone here who was 6'8 or some shit?? how is that fucking allowed? absolutely ridiculous."
And no, I am 5'9", so not tall. You overrate height way too much.

Maybe I do a bit but that's just from my own experience.

I mean look I'm around 5'4 or so I've met guys who were 6'2 6'3 6'4 and difference between us was just insane from my perspective.

All I'm saying is this:The taller guys have an advantage.

So you can have acne, a big pelvis, narrow shoulders, a super hard time putting on any muscle, a bad color of skin, norwooding, stuck being a wage cuck which makes it even harder to afford surgery if there’s any hope, autism, huge nose, weirdly shaped skull, but just because he’s 6’2” he has no excuse for being incel

I guess 6'1 is not enough then.

Do you think looks are magic or something? If they're based on the physical structure of your face, then changing the structure of your face can change your looks.
Of course it's not magic, but the human face is not clay and you can't just shape it any way you like. Is there a male public figure that went from ugly to pretty from cosmetic surgery?

So you can have acne, a big pelvis, narrow shoulders, a super hard time putting on any muscle, a bad color of skin, norwooding, stuck being a wage cuck which makes it even harder to afford surgery if there’s any hope, autism, huge nose, weirdly shaped skull, but just because he’s 6’2” he has no excuse for being incel
This guy gets it.

Shortcels are the only truecels tbh, unless you are literally deformed there will always be a foid with a height fetish that wants you to dick her down.
Then where are they?
I'm 6'. Never helped me.
Same
Massive cope. Height doesn't MAKE you. And it's hard to break you.

The height idealization on this forum is ridiculous. Just cause I’m tall doesn’t means a girl wants to fuck me jfl

The height idealization on this forum is ridiculous. Just cause I’m tall doesn’t means a girl wants to fuck me jfl
MUH HEIGHTS is for whites is what MUH DICK is for blacks. Both can break you, but neither can make you.

Just don't read the thread's post theory.

I clearly said you can be Incel as a tall guy if you're too ugly or have some other failos holding you back.
MUH HEIGHTS is for whites is what MUH DICK is for blacks. Both can break you, but neither can make you.

Wait wait wait.

I just noticed your little chart.

How is frame above height?????? how is a good frame gonna help you if you're short???

Excuse Me What GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Last edited:
5'4 here (i know)