Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You can't bully anyone like a turbomanlet.

Koruga

Koruga

Your existence is insignificant to us.
★★★★
A few hours ago, he was sitting near a university with a friend talking about anime, when a teenager of about 5'0 approaches, tries to ask us for money, we tell him that we have nothing for him, so he becomes aggressive and Threatens to attack us if we don't give him anything. We both laughed and my friend a 5'8 gymaxx puts a fist in his face, the guy is dizzy and with a broken nose, returns to himself and runs away.
What the hell was this guy thinking? However, at that time, the height pill was present.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Wtf you should have put hands on your bully ass buddy. How dare he oppress a 5 footer. He should know better as a 5'8 scumbag. Show some solidarity, jesus...

He was so desperate for cash , he forgot about the heightpill

Wtf you should have put hands on your bully ass buddy. How dare he oppress a 5 footer. He should know better as a 5'8 scumbag. Show some solidarity, jesus...
It was excessive, but really the guy was getting too aggressive, and if he got a knife out, it would be much worse. It was an instinctive reaction.

It was excessive, but really the guy was getting too aggressive, and if he got a knife out, it would be much worse. It was an instinctive reaction.
Should've said sorry we don't have any money right now very, very nicely. Make him feel like he wasn't intruding. If he put his fists up after that, tell him you understand his frustration and would give him money if you had it. If he continued to want to fight still (which he wouldn't), then you can forget about disarming him.

Should've said sorry we don't have any money right now very, very nicely. Make him feel like he wasn't intruding. If he put his fists up after that, tell him you understand his frustration and would give him money if you had it. If he continued to want to fight still (which he wouldn't), then you can forget about disarming him.
Height or any other trait is not an excuse to make physical threats and making threats of stealing against people .

5ft, 6ft, white, black, whatever, I don't care. If someone makes a physical threat or threat to steal against me, I'm going full rage mode on them. No reason to let your guard down when it comes to your property and protection.

Height or any other trait is not an excuse to make physical threats and making threats of stealing against people .

5ft, 6ft, white, black, whatever, I don't care. If someone makes a physical threat or threat to steal against me, I'm going full rage mode on them. No reason to let your guard down when it comes to your property and protection.
Hate to say it but if you're bigger than the dude there's really no need unless they're equipped with some type of lethal weapon. Sounds like the manlet in OPs story was unlikely to pose a true threat, therefore I say give him a pass because he suffers.

Hate to say it but if you're bigger than the dude there's really no need unless they're equipped with some type of lethal weapon. Sounds like the manlet in OPs story was unlikely to pose a true threat, therefore I say give him a pass because he suffers.
So if I threat to physically attack and steal money from a 6'4"+ 275lb+ roided pro-boxer, he should just be a cuck and not do anything about it?? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:. There should be no consequences for threatening to steal peoples money and threatening physical attacks???:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Fuck man, you are being extremely pathetic here. This is the same logic that male feminists/soys/cucks use to justify Women starting fights with Men and women attacking men for no reason. Saying shit like this "but we need to protect muh queenzzz cuz they R weaker! :soy: We need to excuse all of their actions because queenzzz are precious. :soy: If a queen hits you, you can't defend yourself! :soy:"

So if I threat to physically attack and steal money from a 6'4"+ 275lb+ roided pro-boxer, he should just be a cuck and not do anything about it?? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:. There should be no consequences for threatening to steal peoples money and threatening physical attacks???:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Fuck man, you are being extremely pathetic here. This is the same logic that male feminists/soys/cucks use to justify Women starting fights with Men and women attacking men for no reason. Saying shit like this "but we need to protect muh queenzzz cuz they R weaker! :soy: We need to excuse all of their actions because queenzzz are precious. :soy: If a queen hits you, you can't defend yourself! :soy:"
Empathy for manlets and conflict avoidance in situations where you know you'll get your ass kicked (not counting military or prison settings) seems pretty reasonable to me.
Would you seriously get physical with a weak, lone midget who wanted to steal from you for what, pride? That's some ego for sure.

Empathy for manlets and conflict avoidance in situations where you know you'll get your ass kicked (not counting military or prison settings) seems pretty reasonable to me.
Would you seriously get physical with a weak, lone midget who wanted to steal from you for what, pride? That's some ego for sure.
Still not the point. People should not be excused from their actions just because of X trait.

tall, short, doesn't matter. People need to suffer the damn consequences for trying to threaten, harass, steal and starting shit with people.

My mind can't be changed. I refuse to be a DoorMat

Still not the point. People should not be excused from their actions just because of X trait.

tall, short, doesn't matter. People need to suffer the damn consequences for trying to threaten, harass, steal and starting shit with people.

My mind can't be changed. I refuse to be a DoorMat
Unfortunately or not, society will not see you as a doormat for coolly refusing to engage in fisticuffs with a hotheaded or devious manlet if he's smaller than you anyway. They'll say he has napoleon syndrome like normies do and think not twice about it. You might even get yourself a goddamn halo out of it.

Self defense is justified if you think they are threatening you, regardless of the person. You have no idea if he has a knife on him or a gun.

Unfortunately or not, society will not see you as a doormat for coolly refusing to engage in fisticuffs with a hotheaded or devious manlet if he's smaller than you anyway. They'll say he has napoleon syndrome like normies do and think not twice about it. You might even get yourself a goddamn halo out of it.
Perhaps you're right. Unless he literally whips out a weapon, there's nothing really to worry about.