Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion You can’t claim to not have an ego or want to dispose of it AND claim to hate cucks, orbiters, and simps. You have to pick one or the other.

ThePlagueDoctor

ThePlagueDoctor

:(
★★★★
Definition of ego : a person's sense of self-esteem or self-importance.

Synonyms : self esteem, self respect, self worth.

In order to be a simp or cuck, you need to have no ego, literally no sense of self importance or self respect to worship women. Therefore, not having an ego is a simp trait.

This question really is semantics tbh, thoughts?

It’s hormone fueled illusion of free will and personality.
IMO it’s the only thing preventing a dude on here from becoming a cuck who donates his paycheck to a ethot

Everyone has an ego. I don't let my ego show most of the time.
Since incels aren't allowed to have one.

I hate toilets

IMO it’s the only thing preventing a dude on here from becoming a cuck who donates his paycheck to a ethot
It seems a LOT of dudes here are not betabuxxing only for the reason that they are too lazy and/or stupid to get a job. Many even consider settling with a disgusting used whore as ascending :feelsclown: :lul:.

The ego is a lot of things, but one thing that isn't is inseparable from the self. The moment you entertain the notion of the self is when you introduce a fundamental pillar of it: the ego.

Freud's analysis of the ego sufficiently captures the concept. It serves as the bridge between the basal, animalistic self (the id) and the higher notion of the greater self with ideals, principles and morals (what he coined the superego).

When people talk about things like ego death it makes no sense, since the ego is a bridge that you cannot burn. It functionally serves as the mediator between thoughts like, "what is objective truth, and is it obtainable," and thoughts like, "I need to take a fat dump after that Chinese buffet."

The ego isn't good or bad, it's just there, like your organs.

It seems a LOT of dudes here are not betabuxxing only for the reason that they are too lazy and/or stupid to get a job. Many even consider settling with a disgusting used whore as ascending :feelsclown: :lul:.
:feelsugh: