Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You can’t even believe how much I resonate with this album

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
I’m a gay man and growing up I’ve been looking up to strong female figures in my daily life. They are my best friend in elementary school, my Chinese teacher in middle school, one of my writing lecturers in college etc. They are everywhere and knowing their beautiful souls have to go through all these misunderstandings, harsh criticism and emotional disrespect makes me wanna weep. Most importantly, the misfortunes that they encountered also relate to me in some way and I feel the pain so deeply. Thank you, Fiona Apple, this album was a good preach in a coffee talk that I’ve never imagined would have happened. Thank you so very much

I'm a gay man and growing up I've been turning upward to solid female figures in my day by day life. They are my closest companion in grade school, my Chinese educator in center school, one of my composing teachers in school and so on. They are all over the place and realizing their excellent spirits need to experience every one of these mistaken assumptions, cruel analysis and passionate lack of respect makes me wanna sob. Above all, the hardships that they experienced additionally identify with me somehow or another and I feel the torment so profoundly. Much obliged to you, Fiona Apple, this collection was a decent lecture in an espresso talk that I've never envisioned would have occurred. Much thanks to you so without a doubt

I'm a gay man and growing up I've been turning upward to solid female figures in my day by day life. They are my closest companion in grade school, my Chinese educator in center school, one of my composing teachers in school and so on. They are all over the place and realizing their excellent spirits need to experience every one of these mistaken assumptions, cruel analysis and passionate lack of respect makes me wanna sob. Above all, the hardships that they experienced additionally identify with me somehow or another and I feel the torment so profoundly. Much obliged to you, Fiona Apple, this collection was a decent lecture in an espresso talk that I've never envisioned would have occurred. Much thanks to you so without a doubt

Mmmm should I read it now or should I read it later :waitwhat:

What a retarded faggot

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back