Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You cant fake having confidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
You cant fake confidence for one its tiring to try to keep up a fake personality and the second reason why you cant fake confidence is because people can see right through you. Do you think its difficult for a women to tell if you are faking confidence ? its very easy for a women to notice this shit because even I the social aspie notice when other men are faking confidence. I cant put my finger on it but beta males who try to use confident body language and talk loudly still give off a beta male vibe and I can see it from a mile away. I can think of many examples of dudes from my highschool who tried to fake confidence none of them had a girlfriend and they were all pathetic as fuck.

Its not hard to tell a real alpha male from a beta male who is playing a character. Even I had more status than these betas because at least I was being real with myself, the only thing more pathetic than a beta male is a beta who is 100% fake. Im going to tell you a story from highschool. There was this one kid that used to sit in the corner and never talk then all of the sudden its like this kid took adderall he was talking alot and loudly and trying to be a normie, then the other normies in the class starting bullying him, one of them even punched him in the stomach when the teacher wasnt looking. The normies could tell this beta was faking so they put him back in his place.

actually, you can. but keep telling yourself whatever you want until you're in college and get laid and then come back to sites like these to share your story even tho i told you you weren't ugly from the start

Popbob said:
You cant fake confidence for one its tiring to try to keep up a fake personality and the second reason why you cant fake confidence is because people can see right through you. Do you think its difficult for a women to tell if you are faking confidence ? its very easy for a women to notice this shit because even I the social aspie notice when other men are faking confidence. I cant put my finger on it but beta males who try to use confident body language and talk loudly still give off a beta male vibe and I can see it from a mile away. I can think of many examples of dudes from my highschool who tried to fake confidence none of them had a girlfriend and they were all pathetic as fuck.

Its not hard to tell a real alpha male from a beta male who is playing a character. Even I had more status than these betas because at least I was being real with myself, the only thing more pathetic than a beta male is a beta who is 100% fake. Im going to tell you a story from highschool. There was this one kid that used to sit in the corner and never talk then all of the sudden its like this kid took adderall he was talking alot and loudly and trying to be a normie, then the other normies in the class starting bullying him, one of them even punched him in the stomach when the teacher wasnt looking. The normies could tell this beta was faking so they put him back in his place.

Your right its always the same if you dont have something to back up yourself acting confident (like talent, financial success, social success) people will just find you ridiculous and creepy.

TheVman said:
actually, you can. but keep telling yourself whatever you want until you're in college and get laid and then come back to sites like these to share your story even tho i told you you weren't ugly from the start

go fuck yourself incelqueers not being ugly isnt good enough

Popbob said:

This gotta b gambler

Popbob said:

Yeah no shit one is good looking the other is genetic trash

It's very difficult to fake confidence. True Alphas give no fucks about anything.

Popbob said:

I think there's probably a difference between faking confidence and actually becoming confident. You can build confidence over a long period of time so people aren't necessarily doomed to be a pussy their whole life if they take control. I was a total social retard until I was 18 and one day I told myself that life is going to be miserable if I don't build myself up and change the direction I'm heading in. So I started putting myself into situations that made me uncomfortable on a daily basis, started talking to people more, going out more etc. And now I'm a well functioning, confident human being 5 years later.

I think a lack of confidence comes from a lack of happiness with your own life though. So if you aren't doing well at work, if you 're not in good shape it will have an effect on your ability to be confident. So you just gotta work hard until you're actually proud of yourself, then it comes naturally.

If you're not strong or in shape you need to own it and use it as a tool to be funny, maybe self depricate a bit or at least be aware of your shortcomings. But don't be depressing about it cause that's a big turn off. Just the odd joke at your own expense. You can come across as desirable without being an alpha brute who could physically dominate people. You can demonstrate your value by being confident within a group, making jokes, telling good stories, being reasonable and likable, having good morals.

Popbob said:

This is 100% of r/TRP

Confidence is a byproduct of being good looking.

DealingWithIt said:
I think there's probably a difference between faking confidence and actually becoming confident. You can build confidence over a long period of time so people aren't necessarily doomed to be a pussy their whole life if they take control. I was a total social retard until I was 18 and one day I told myself that life is going to be miserable if I don't build myself up and change the direction I'm heading in. So I started putting myself into situations that made me uncomfortable on a daily basis, started talking to people more, going out more etc. And now I'm a well functioning, confident human being 5 years later.

I think a lack of confidence comes from a lack of happiness with your own life though. So if you aren't doing well at work, if you 're not in good shape it will have an effect on your ability to be confident. So you just gotta work hard until you're actually proud of yourself, then it comes naturally.

If you're not strong or in shape you need to own it and use it as a tool to be funny, maybe self depricate a bit or at least be aware of your shortcomings. But don't be depressing about it cause that's a big turn off. Just the odd joke at your own expense. You can come across as desirable without being an alpha brute who could physically dominate people. You can demonstrate your value by being confident within a group, making jokes, telling good stories, being reasonable and likable, having good morals.

You sound really bluepilled. Is there a reason you are posting here?

you can only be confident at something if you´re successful at it.

_incelinside said:
You sound really bluepilled. Is there a reason you are posting here?

how is anything i said bluepilled

All you seem to be giving is advice and not actual blackpilled content. If you are a outsider and looking to give advice this isn't the place buddy @dealingwithit

Popbob said:
how is anything i said bluepilled

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I was replying to @DealingWithIt [/font]

Faking any emotion is very easy when you're a psychopath.

You can't fake looks (unless you're female and spend copiously for soot to hide your face).

Status
Not open for further replies.