Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You can't have male friends if you are truly heterosexual

• Thread starter HatredIncarnate
  • Start date
H

HatredIncarnate

Banned
-
If you are a real man all you will want to do is fuck bitches. Only low T beta fags can have the patience to invest on friendships and shit like that. I always get bored with guys because pussy is much more interested than some low IQ subhumans. Pussy>everything.

Troll thread, move along ppl.

Supreme shitthead.

Having male friends is a hassle and usually more trouble than it's worth. I don't like feeling obligated to do things with people when I'd rather be by myself. Or having "friends" that use you or want to do everything their way. Fuck that noise, friends are for kids.

Even is this is a clear troll there are poeple who think like this.

The are massively deluddd copers.

Having female friends is 100 times more faggotory.

Stanx22 said:
Having female friends is 100 times more faggotory.
This, you are a orbiter then.

Cynistic said:
This, you are a orbiter then.

Yup i believe that females are there to be fucked. What the point of having female friends when they're the worst kind of friends ever ? Better just fuck them and hang out with some cool dudes.

True, real men don't have friends, friends are for 10 year olds. Men have acquintances. Alpha Chad only cares about conquering women and intimidating lesser males, he doesn't bother himself with them.

and copeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

+ id say having female friends is worse and usually it means that person is fakecel