Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You Can't Put Muscles on a Pig

• Thread starter GotNothingToOffer
  • Start date
G

GotNothingToOffer

Greycel
I recently started exercising and taking better care of myself. I made a number of positive changes in my life and even got a contract job for three weeks that I enjoyed well enough. Since I now have experience, getting more work will be much easier, and I'm still in school, which gives me more reasons to be optimistic. However, I know that no women will ever care about these improvements. I can achieve as much as I want but nothing will change the fact that I always look tired and I'm losing my hair in my 20s. I accepted that I will always be alone and am now moving forward, in part to spite all the people who look down on me. Working out won't please them and I don't care, but I still want to fix my life. The blackpill can mean accepting the obvious and moving forward, without women.

are you a framecel?

are you a framecel?
I have autism and very severe depression, which are much worse. Then there's the fact that I will look beyond awful in no more than 5 years thanks to the premature balding. The point of the thread is that although I recently realized just how ugly I actually look, I decided to stick it to everyone by living a good life.

I have autism and very severe depression, which are much worse. Then there's the fact that I will look beyond awful in no more than 5 years thanks to the premature balding. The point of the thread is that although I recently realized just how ugly I actually look, I decided to stick it to everyone by living a good life.

get a hair transplant. Its only 4,000 euros in turkey

You're fucked. Nothing good will come your way.

There is no gym for my height, face, or autism. No matter how strong I get, I will always be an autistic, ugly face manlet trucel. Gymceling is still fun though and at least other guys respect me.

pigs are fucking ripped bro wtf are you talking about?

Muscles might get you somewhere with a drunk 4/10 in a dark night club (if you wear a hat) but not anywhere else

It's all about face, BUT gymceling might be useful to make normies afraid to joke about your face, I been gymceling for almost 8 months now and normies in group of 2-3 think twice before insulting me now, nothing change about my inceldom but seeing the type of people that would humiliate you hold themselves out of fear is very enjoyable.

I recently started exercising and taking better care of myself. I made a number of positive changes in my life and even got a contract job for three weeks that I enjoyed well enough. Since I now have experience, getting more work will be much easier, and I'm still in school, which gives me more reasons to be optimistic. However, I know that no women will ever care about these improvements. I can achieve as much as I want but nothing will change the fact that I always look tired and I'm losing my hair in my 20s. I accepted that I will always be alone and am now moving forward, in part to spite all the people who look down on me. Working out won't please them and I don't care, but I still want to fix my life. The blackpill can mean accepting the obvious and moving forward, without women.
It's over

These mutant pigs prove that Okja is already real

its over for framecels like me