Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

you can't "recover" a relationship with someone. if a normie or family says something negative to you, they'll do it again in the future

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
people do not change. if they act shitty to you, they will always keep it up and always double down.

especially goes for family

never bother to try and "patch things up". they'll think you're an idiot and use that opportunity to fuck with you even more.

that is how normies and women operate.

You always bring banger blackpills bro tbh.
They may not repeat the exact same things but their behaviour will stay the same

nobody changes, they just learn to play the game better

Makes sure you have more power than them, by the next time they act shitty to you

einstein iq

them saying sorry is just a way to manipulate the situation and control you

unless you change something about yourself... and its your face

unless you change something about yourself... and its your face

yeah maybe

i mog all of my family to hell and back and then some, (they're all mostly trucels shit tier trash) and they act shitty to me even if i only talk them maybe once every 6 months while acting really nice. but i stopped all that shit. i just mean mug and never acknowledge them if i ever see them now.

yeah maybe

i mog all of my family to hell and back and then some, (they're all mostly trucels shit tier trash) and they act shitty to me even if i only talk them maybe once every 6 months while acting really nice. but i stopped all that shit. i just mean mug and never acknowledge them if i ever see them now.
have you ever tried to punch them in the face?

True if people don't behave consistently in their interactions with you from day to day they don't really respect you and feel they can use you as an emotional punching bag to take out their mood swings.