Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You cant TELL women to look at you.

genetic_scrap

genetic_scrap

The black pill is life.
★★★★
If she can't be bothered to even look at you, that's a pretty good indication that she's NOT attracted to you.

Anyone that thinks otherwise is a fucking idiot.

he has a point though, women flick their faces away from me with a look of disgust

They WANT to look at Chad.

Incels on the other hand...and it's due ENTIRELY to looks.

They WANT to look at Chad.

Incels on the other hand...and it's due ENTIRELY to looks.
I will make them look down the barrel of my gun

they act like they don't even notice our presence

they act like they don't even notice our presence

Because we're not attractive. This is why these delusional shits who prattle on about "muh personality" can get fucked.

Imagine being so delusional about how foid attraction works that you actually think it's personality that makes women look. Hahahahaha.

End up another, clueless, fuckwit cuck stuck with a woman that hates your guts because you couldn't be bothered to stare reality in the face.

Last edited:
I dunno, many times foids in school would stare at me pointing fingers while telling each other how ugly I was and giggling

Oh, they look at us alright

in disgust

If she can't be bothered to even look at you, that's a pretty good indication that she's NOT attracted to you.

Reading this hurts me because I had feelings for a girl who never once looked at me. I had feelings for her for years, until this year. Didn't even know what she looked like because I kept forgetting. I am finally over her, though. God, I am pathetic...

Women should be legally required to find all men attractive.

True but water is wet

Brutal standing in line at grocery stores and the truecels before you don't even have the foid cashier look at them

True but water is wet

Brutal standing in line at grocery stores and the truecels before you don't even have the foid cashier look at them
What do you mean “before you”

Fucking brutal man. They never looked at me

Never told them that

Incels are invisible to wamen.

Incels are invisible to wamen.

Due entirely to looks.

I HAVE to mention this because there are delusional f uckwits out there who attributed our state to personality or confidence.

JFL.

good post bro

:feelsseriously: :feelstastyman:
Lol, you must not be perceptive then

When it's happening to you it's not so bad, because you don't see the overall scope of it

From a third person you see the whole situation and it's just much more cringe

Lol, you must not be perceptive then

When it's happening to you it's not so bad, because you don't see the overall scope of it

From a third person you see the whole situation and it's just much more cringe
i think it is worse when it happens to you,the blackpill in your own mouth.You would say it is more brutal seeing someone getting shot?

i think it is worse when it happens to you,the blackpill in your own mouth.You would say it is more brutal seeing someone getting shot?
For me yes, I'd much rather be the one getting shot