You could destroy any man's life by filming him in public, post it on instagram from a fake female account and say he was harassing/assaulting women

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Luminary
-
"This guy just went up to a random girl and put his arm around her. She struggled to get away. How are men getting away with this?". Do it from a VPN if you're worried about being sued or caught.

That shit would go viral. They'd dox the guy and his life would be over.

It's never been easier to destroy a man than in any point in history.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Coping till the end
-
Rape/harassment are the new pedophilia, which was the new witchcraft.

acnescarcel

acnescarcel

Luminary
-
someone should do it to cucktears

virgin4life

virgin4life

Wizard
-
This has been done before. Someone was driving a car and another driver cut him. So he took a picture of the car and posted it on Facebook saying: "Be careful! This car belongs to a known child molester and he has been observed talking to little children, trying to get them inside. Police say they can't do anything".

The post was shared over a million times. The guys life was over.

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

searching for old ugly roastie
-
Try me, cunts. Kūrva blet, try NEET from Russia

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

INCHELS REEEE
-
Women = 100% innocent unless caught red handed and even then she will cry and make excuses to get less punishment and 100,000 cucks will still be ready and willing to take her in and care for her

Men = 100% guilty and life ruined with zero evidence and even if after innocence is proven the mans life remains destroyed

virgin4life

virgin4life

Wizard
-
Women = 100% innocent unless caught red handed and even then she will cry and make excuses to get less punishment and 100,000 cucks will still be ready and willing to take her in and care for her
It is like when women are caught cheating on their partners. If a man cheats on a woman than it is the man's fault. If a woman cheats on a man then it is also the man's fault because he neglected her.

Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-
This only works with sub8 males and you cant destoy a destroyed life.

virgin4life

virgin4life

Wizard
-
This only works with sub8 males and you cant destoy a destroyed life.
True as we can see by looking at St. Bagelcel. He was doxxed but it has not changed his life at all. Actually he is happy to finally get some attention. You cant ruin a ruined life.

Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-
True as we can see by looking at St. Bagelcel. He was doxxed but it has not changed his life at all. Actually he is happy to finally get some attention. You cant ruin a ruined life.
Lifefuel for lowinhibcells

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Captain
-
i think it suck tho. better be incel than bagetcel

Ticcel

Ticcel

Product of an unjust world.
-
This has been done before. Someone was driving a car and another driver cut him. So he took a picture of the car and posted it on Facebook saying: "Be careful! This car belongs to a known child molester and he has been observed talking to little children, trying to get them inside. Police say they can't do anything".

This is why I don’t go outside.

Microsoft Excel

Microsoft Excel

Linda from Sanctioning
-
It's fucked

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
-
February 2009
maxresdefault-jpg.138602

December 2012
chris-brown-rihanna-png.138599

June 2015
chris-brown-bet-awards-2015-acceptance-1-jpg.138603

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
-
Guilty until proven innocent that is the world men live in

Arthas93

Arthas93

Always remember that we all will die.
-
"This guy just went up to a random girl and put his arm around her. She struggled to get away. How are men getting away with this?". Do it from a VPN if you're worried about being sued or caught.

That can be a weapon that we too can use. We can't really use it against the foids, however, we can use it against the soy beta cucks and other men that threaten us Incels.

Just a reminder for everybody to not post real photos of yourselves on the Internet, the enemy don't need any more help to persecute us.

Emba

Emba

sour grapes of wrath of khan
-
Is funny idea. But i really don't hate anyone that much these days. Ldar...

Honeypot

Honeypot

PacifistERcel
-

this don't work with attractive males

kingturtle

kingturtle

Currycel * Autist * 4-inch dicklet * Fascist
-

Men = 100% guilty and life ruined with zero evidence and even if after innocence is proven the mans life remains destroyed
You put it very well. In Jew America, men are guilty until proven innocent. Foids are innocent and never guilty. It is truly over for most men. Men live in constant fear.

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Wizard
-
Is this true for most men? Would people actually do this to us? If it is true why should we show any remorse or mercy to others?

ovrload

ovrload

Wizard
-
For ugly or normies yes, these rules don’t apply to chad

PPEcel

PPEcel

天滅中共 全黨死清光
-
Due process is only available for femoids. Know your place, silly inkwell.

W

Weston404

Admiral
-
NYC is a strange city where people feel sorry for the weak in some cases, though NYC being a hard grind, merciless and cut-throat empire for the Juice.
If Bagelcel did this in Toronto, he would have mobs of Antifa harassing him and Toronto Police charging him for public mischief, as they do to Pastors telling every fucking homo and lesbian to love muh white Jeeezus!

zombie

zombie

Rotting until I am actually dead
-

Did he at least sued the one who made the post? I know I would do that... if that didn't work I would put a bullet in their head myself.

Robtical

Robtical

Incels without hate still can't get a date
-
It's sad we have to do shit like this to teach cucks a lesson so they can stop being cucks. Make sure to only do it on cucks though, to give them a taste of their own medicine.

virgin4life

virgin4life

Wizard
-
Did he at least sued the one who made the post? I know I would do that... if that didn't work I would put a bullet in their head myself.
He could not be identified. Was probably using tor or something.

FlyFace

FlyFace

Memento Mori
-
It is honestly a good idea.. cucks are always finding things to be enraged about and this would simply make Femturdism flare up in intensity its War Against Men. Cucks, Soys and Whiteknights would flock to the idea of filming Men in public like a Nazi informing on the Jews. Thereby exacerbating a gender conflict.
this don't work with attractive males
Stone cold truth. The attractive are fetishized in our Lookist society.. it is easier to overlook crimes from those who are attractive.. case in point Jeremy Meeks.

Last edited:
Bjrgaminggod

Bjrgaminggod

NEGATIVE THOUGHTS , VERY NEGATIVE THOUGHTS
-
tidal wave IQ

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Luminary
-
He could not be identified. Was probably using tor or something.

You can just buy instagram accounts with thousands of followers with bitcoin

put up a few pics of a foid, use tor, strip metadata from video then post the video of the guy you want to destroy

pretty much anonymous and unbeatable

WawelDragon1683

WawelDragon1683

Dead by 20
-
Women have all the power against men. Fuck this matriarchal society.

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Religious Volcel
-
They'd dox the guy and his life would be over.
If he's sub8 his life is likely already worthless. This is why I can't really make myself to hate other men in this society. If they're sub8 their life is already so horrible that I couldn't even harm them much even if I wanted to.

Otaku

Otaku

MGTOW Otaku
-
There is literally nothing that foids wont do to destroy men

V

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
-
women shouldn't be taken seriously. Whatever they say should be ignored unless she's begging you for sex then you should listen

Sans

Sans

Survivor of the Incel Genocide
-

High IQ

MSCW

MSCW

Overlord
-
It's already happening here.
They filmed a bunch of ugly guys and how they tried to harrash those poor wymen in distress. The poor fucks didn't even move or eyes contact them.

Incline

Incline

23/White - Enduring my misery
-
JFL at being a man in this day and age.

dingopuss

dingopuss

The ugly fuckling never ascends
-

Robtical

Robtical

Incels without hate still can't get a date
-

High iq. It happened to this guy on a plane accused of groping a foid by some cuck or feminist roast cunt.

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
-
High IQ post, countless men’s lives have been ruined with false allegations, so much so that it’s a legit epidemic now.

FrereJacques

FrereJacques

Officer
-
someone should do it to cucktears
Undesirable men have a hard enough lot in life without us being at each others’ necks. In the word of St. BO2cel “blackpilled, please forgive thy coping brother, for they know not what they do.”

Bleachcel

Bleachcel

FBIcel
-
I commented this on a “feminist” (anti men) post and got some likes lol but a bunch of them still attacked me in the comments..

85061949-c249-4e68-8ffd-b53a9cd2ca15-jpeg.140350

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
Might try it out some day

ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

Hapa-looking sexual ☭ with a sub-human face
-
I think this method will be used to put genetically undesirable males in concentracion camps someday. Some innocent fat dude is trying to buy his favorite videogame, a marxistmaxxed Becky is near him and there goes the life of that poor dude, he must pay for his male privilege.

TaiLung

TaiLung

Recruit
-

any links to this ?
also please do this to some IT retards

Last edited:
x86_64

x86_64

xor foids, foids
-
foids can detect whether you lie about your misogyny you silly inkwell, but you can't tell whether foids lie at all! men have too little bwwains :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: