Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You could destroy any man's life by filming him in public, post it on instagram from a fake female account and say he was harassing/assaulting women

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
"This guy just went up to a random girl and put his arm around her. She struggled to get away. How are men getting away with this?". Do it from a VPN if you're worried about being sued or caught.

That shit would go viral. They'd dox the guy and his life would be over.

It's never been easier to destroy a man than in any point in history.

Rape/harassment are the new pedophilia, which was the new witchcraft.

someone should do it to cucktears

This has been done before. Someone was driving a car and another driver cut him. So he took a picture of the car and posted it on Facebook saying: "Be careful! This car belongs to a known child molester and he has been observed talking to little children, trying to get them inside. Police say they can't do anything".

The post was shared over a million times. The guys life was over.

Try me, cunts. Kūrva blet, try NEET from Russia

Women = 100% innocent unless caught red handed and even then she will cry and make excuses to get less punishment and 100,000 cucks will still be ready and willing to take her in and care for her

Men = 100% guilty and life ruined with zero evidence and even if after innocence is proven the mans life remains destroyed

Women = 100% innocent unless caught red handed and even then she will cry and make excuses to get less punishment and 100,000 cucks will still be ready and willing to take her in and care for her

It is like when women are caught cheating on their partners. If a man cheats on a woman than it is the man's fault. If a woman cheats on a man then it is also the man's fault because he neglected her.

This only works with sub8 males and you cant destoy a destroyed life.

This only works with sub8 males and you cant destoy a destroyed life.

True as we can see by looking at St. Bagelcel. He was doxxed but it has not changed his life at all. Actually he is happy to finally get some attention. You cant ruin a ruined life.

True as we can see by looking at St. Bagelcel. He was doxxed but it has not changed his life at all. Actually he is happy to finally get some attention. You cant ruin a ruined life.
Lifefuel for lowinhibcells

i think it suck tho. better be incel than bagetcel

This has been done before. Someone was driving a car and another driver cut him. So he took a picture of the car and posted it on Facebook saying: "Be careful! This car belongs to a known child molester and he has been observed talking to little children, trying to get them inside. Police say they can't do anything".

This is why I don’t go outside.

February 2009
Maxresdefault

December 2012
Chris Brown Rihanna

June 2015
Chris brown bet awards 2015 acceptance 1

Guilty until proven innocent that is the world men live in

Is funny idea. But i really don't hate anyone that much these days. Ldar...

"This guy just went up to a random girl and put his arm around her. She struggled to get away. How are men getting away with this?". Do it from a VPN if you're worried about being sued or caught.

That shit would go viral. They'd dox the guy and his life would be over.

It's never been easier to destroy a man than in any point in history.
this don't work with attractive males

Men = 100% guilty and life ruined with zero evidence and even if after innocence is proven the mans life remains destroyed
You put it very well. In Jew America, men are guilty until proven innocent. Foids are innocent and never guilty. It is truly over for most men. Men live in constant fear.

Is this true for most men? Would people actually do this to us? If it is true why should we show any remorse or mercy to others?

For ugly or normies yes, these rules don’t apply to chad

Due process is only available for femoids. Know your place, silly inkwell.

NYC is a strange city where people feel sorry for the weak in some cases, though NYC being a hard grind, merciless and cut-throat empire for the Juice.
If Bagelcel did this in Toronto, he would have mobs of Antifa harassing him and Toronto Police charging him for public mischief, as they do to Pastors telling every fucking homo and lesbian to love muh white Jeeezus!

Did he at least sued the one who made the post? I know I would do that... if that didn't work I would put a bullet in their head myself.

It's sad we have to do shit like this to teach cucks a lesson so they can stop being cucks. Make sure to only do it on cucks though, to give them a taste of their own medicine.

Did he at least sued the one who made the post? I know I would do that... if that didn't work I would put a bullet in their head myself.

He could not be identified. Was probably using tor or something.

It is honestly a good idea.. cucks are always finding things to be enraged about and this would simply make Femturdism flare up in intensity its War Against Men. Cucks, Soys and Whiteknights would flock to the idea of filming Men in public like a Nazi informing on the Jews. Thereby exacerbating a gender conflict.
this don't work with attractive males
Stone cold truth. The attractive are fetishized in our Lookist society.. it is easier to overlook crimes from those who are attractive.. case in point Jeremy Meeks.

Last edited:
tidal wave IQ

He could not be identified. Was probably using tor or something.

You can just buy instagram accounts with thousands of followers with bitcoin

put up a few pics of a foid, use tor, strip metadata from video then post the video of the guy you want to destroy

pretty much anonymous and unbeatable

Women have all the power against men. Fuck this matriarchal society.

They'd dox the guy and his life would be over.

If he's sub8 his life is likely already worthless. This is why I can't really make myself to hate other men in this society. If they're sub8 their life is already so horrible that I couldn't even harm them much even if I wanted to.

There is literally nothing that foids wont do to destroy men

women shouldn't be taken seriously. Whatever they say should be ignored unless she's begging you for sex then you should listen

High IQ

It's already happening here.
They filmed a bunch of ugly guys and how they tried to harrash those poor wymen in distress. The poor fucks didn't even move or eyes contact them.

JFL at being a man in this day and age.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back