Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You could destroy any man's life by filming him in public, post it on instagram from a fake female account and say he was harassing/assaulting women

Women = 100% innocent unless caught red handed and even then she will cry and make excuses to get less punishment and 100,000 cucks will still be ready and willing to take her in and care for her

Men = 100% guilty and life ruined with zero evidence and even if after innocence is proven the mans life remains destroyed
High iq. It happened to this guy on a plane accused of groping a foid by some cuck or feminist roast cunt.

High IQ post, countless men’s lives have been ruined with false allegations, so much so that it’s a legit epidemic now.

someone should do it to cucktears
Undesirable men have a hard enough lot in life without us being at each others’ necks. In the word of St. BO2cel “blackpilled, please forgive thy coping brother, for they know not what they do.”

I commented this on a “feminist” (anti men) post and got some likes lol but a bunch of them still attacked me in the comments..

85061949 C249 4E68 8FFD B53A9CD2CA15

Might try it out some day

I think this method will be used to put genetically undesirable males in concentracion camps someday. Some innocent fat dude is trying to buy his favorite videogame, a marxistmaxxed Becky is near him and there goes the life of that poor dude, he must pay for his male privilege.

This has been done before. Someone was driving a car and another driver cut him. So he took a picture of the car and posted it on Facebook saying: "Be careful! This car belongs to a known child molester and he has been observed talking to little children, trying to get them inside. Police say they can't do anything".

The post was shared over a million times. The guys life was over.
any links to this ?
also please do this to some IT retards

Last edited:
foids can detect whether you lie about your misogyny you silly inkwell, but you can't tell whether foids lie at all! men have too little bwwains :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back