Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting YOU DO NOT KNOW PAIN!

SardonicArchmage

SardonicArchmage

The only one who will understand
★★★
You really don't know what it's like to truly suffer.
I thought I did too until two years ago.
You want to feel true pain? You want the fully suicidefuel expansion with all the DLC's included?
Well I have just the thing for you buddy!
Join the army! And how about we make it a 2.8 fucking mandatory service so you SHUT UP YOU BITCH?!
Get stuck with a bunch of fucks in a training field in the middle of the fucking desert with a bunch of normal fucks that all they do it brag about how many whores they did?
Go through the Sociopathic chain of command to get anything done, and than get spit in the face because you are not well connected enough.
Oh, and how about this?
GET A FUCKING SENTENCE TO ROT IN A MILITARY PRISON FOR A FEW WEEKS FOR HAVING SOME FREE THOUGHT?
You think you know pain?
You think you know suffering?
Well at least you have the option to rot at the comfort of your own home.
I can't even escape my situation for the next 9 months (and possibly more) just because I was born as a low status male in the wrong country in the wrong time.

IT:I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE FUCKING DIE DIE DIEEEEEE YOU IDIOTS TALKING ABOUT ANXIETY THINKING YOU UNDERSTAND ANYTHING ABOUT US AND PEOPLE LIKE ME, LIVING YOUR ENTIRE LIFE IN LA LA LAND
GET CANCER AND DIE

Fellow .co fags: I understand your pain of isolation and being alone, but at least be thankful you are not going to rot like me in a prison cel for virtually nothing.
Make use of your free time, and at least do the things that give you joy like video games and anime and whatever while you still have the chance.
Those kikes will take anything away from you given the chance.

Bruv can’t you just get discharged?

Bruv can’t you just get discharged?
If I could I wouldn't be typing this post.
If you don't complete a full service you can get fucked when starting your own business, with pensions and other funds and the army basically assfucks you for that.
Only 9 more months of this hell to go through...

You want to feel true pain? You want the fully suicidefuel expansion with all the DLC's included?
Join the army! And how about we make it a 2.8 fucking mandatory service so you SHUT UP YOU BITCH?!
Get stuck with a bunch of fucks in a training field in the middle of the fucking desert with a bunch of normal fucks that all they do it brag about how many whores they did?
Go through the Sociopathic chain of command to get anything done, and than get spit in the face because you are not well connected enough.
Oh, and how about this?
GET A FUCKING SENTENCE TO ROT IN A MILITARY PRISON FOR A FEW WEEKS FOR HAVING SOME FREE THOUGHT?
You think you know pain?
I can't even escape my situation for the next 9 months (and possibly more) just because I was born as a low status male in the wrong country in the wrong time.

IT:I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE FUCKING DIE DIE DIEEEEEE YOU IDIOTS TALKING ABOUT ANXIETY THINKING YOU UNDERSTAND ANYTHING ABOUT US AND PEOPLE LIKE ME, LIVING YOUR ENTIRE LIFE IN LA LA LAND
GET CANCER AND DIE

Fellow .co fags: I understand your pain of isolation and being alone, but at least be thankful you are not going to rot like me in a prison cel for virtually nothing.
Make use of your free time, and at least do the things that give you joy like video games and anime and whatever while you still have the chance.
I now know where you are from.

Run to Palestine @FullTimeLoser will help you

Run to Palestine @FullTimeLoser will help you
we don't accept kikes.
He's a terrorist and will get what's coming to him

we don't accept kikes.
Sure, blame me for being part of a country I despise and part of a military organization which basically forced me to join.

we don't accept kikes.
You’re a cuck if you put religion over a brocel. Your own race hates you, imagine defending them against a brocel

Sure, blame me for being part of a country I despise and part of a military organization which basically forced me to join.
Well, if you despise it too then I guess I can't blame you, but I'm still weary
You’re a cuck if you put religion over a brocel. Your own race hates you, imagine defending them against a brocel
Not putting religion over it. His "country" and people have completely fucked up my life personally

Well, if you despise it too then I guess I can't blame you, but I'm still weary
Man look at the state of our government.
A cucked leader that LITERALLY SUCKS THE COCKS OF THE ORTHODOX KIKES to fuck over citizens like me and of course you.
All those lockdowns and now what man? Sure me and @kikecel got the short end of the stick but the Orthodox cunts still do whatever they please, you must have seen the news about that article.
Being indoctrinated from age 0 about how we are the good guys and everyone around us is a criminal.
Don't get me wrong, I think all your Hamas and Hizballah and whatever are a bunch of low IQ niggers that should die just like those religious kikes that do whatever the fuck they want in out country, but I have nothing against you or your people
Besides the fact you have a shitty mic of course you shill

Not putting religion over it. His "country" and people have completely fucked up my life personally
He isn’t personally responsible for all the Jewery in the world tho is he? All of us here have a lot in common, more than we do with our race, religion etc

Not religion sadly, but territorial dispute.
I don't give a shit honestly which belongs to Palestine and which to Israel, as long as there is a normal stable government that doesn't fuck over it's people (like there is now sadly for both sides)
Told you man, I'm the son of Slav immigrants who are half jewish and immigrated to israel because after the USSR fell my parents got fucked up real bad by the economy.
Little did they know, this shithole is not much better.

Last edited:
I don't give a shit honestly which belongs to Palestine and which to Israel, as long as there is a normal stable government that doesn't fuck over it's people (like there is now sadly for both sides)
My point is incels should hate everyone except other incels. Look above country, religion and race when it comes to supporting each other

A cucked leader that LITERALLY SUCKS THE COCKS OF THE ORTHODOX KIKES to fuck over citizens like me and of course you.
All those lockdowns and now what man? Sure me and @kikecel got the short end of the stick but the Orthodox cunts still do whatever they please, you must have seen the news about that article.
Being indoctrinated from age 0 about how we are the good guys and everyone around us is a criminal.
Don't get me wrong, I think all your Hamas and Hizballah and whatever are a bunch of low IQ niggers that should die just like those religious kikes that do whatever the fuck they want in out country, but I have nothing against you or your people
You have no idea what "fucked over" even entails. Again, no sweat off my balls when terrorists the likes of you die. Or at least suffer.
He isn’t personally responsible for all the Jewery in the world tho is he? All of us here have a lot in common, more than we do with our race, religion etc
Eh, from the beginning I've suspected the way he argues and presents "facts" is very jewery and sneaky.

Told you man, I'm the son of Slav immigrants who are half jewish and immigrated to israel because after the USSR fell my parents got fucked up real bad by the economy.
Little did they know, this shithole is not much better.
Easy for you to say when you haven't lost your passport, Citezenship and you're practically illegal everywhere.

what are you exactly again?

Just be disabled like me and never worry about being drafted into the army, kek
Lucky fuck
My point is incels should hate everyone except other incels. Look above country, religion and race when it comes to supporting each other
Kind of hard though, especially when someone is a butthurt little fuck like him.
You have no idea what "fucked over" even entails. Again, no sweat off my balls when terrorists the likes of you die. Or at least suffer.
Could say as much for you. That's basically the entire issue with you palestine fucks. For each normal clear headed person I see 10 fucks like you that think everyone is to blame for their problems.
Easy for you to say when you haven't lost your passport, Citezenship and you're practically illegal everywhere.
Oh shut the fuck up I can't even leave the country at this point without Shabak being on my ass because I'm a soldier.
You speak English properly, you seem to have enough cash to buy a computer and sit here for hours ranting without doing anything.
You don't seem too hungry for me, otherwise instead of worrying about your looks you would be worrying about providing food to yourself and your family.
Who do you think allows you to have all those neetbucks? who built the electricity system in Gaza and the other regions and the funds for it? who sent you food even when we were at a war that your cunt HAMAS started?
That's right, the tax money of us small folk.
So shove it up your arse if you think we are to blame. If we wouldn't have been protesting against OUR OWN government for a normal election you fucks would probably be underground by now by the American interesants and elites who would fund more sensless wars.
what are you exactly again?
Kikecel just like you.
Military cuck at that.

I knew a 26 year old incel in the air force
He had stories

Could say as much for you. That's basically the entire issue with you palestine fucks. For each normal clear headed person I see 10 fucks like you that think everyone is to blame for their problems.
You and your people ARE LITERALY to blame for my situation tho, you absolute retard. I like your "moderate kike" schtick tho.
Oh shut the fuck up I can't even leave the country at this point without Shabak being on my ass because I'm a soldier.
You speak English properly, you seem to have enough cash to buy a computer and sit here for hours ranting without doing anything.
You don't seem too hungry for me, otherwise instead of worrying about your looks you would be worrying about providing food to yourself and your family.
Who do you think allows you to have all those neetbucks? who built the electricity system in Gaza and the other regions and the funds for it? who sent you food even when we were at a war that your cunt HAMAS started?
That's right, the tax money of us small folk.
So shove it up your arse if you think we are to blame. If we wouldn't have been protesting against OUR OWN government for a normal election you fucks would probably be underground by now by the American interesants and elites who would fund more sensless wars.
"just accept your land being stolen bro, just vote in israeli election bro" You didn't build shit, you destroyed, stole, and used white money for your terrorist opperations. You literally restricted the people then built them open sewers and you're bragging about it? You're such a filthy animal. no shame in your lies. A true fucking subhuman.
Literally kys, kike. enjoy the army. Hopefully hamas can do one thing right on your terrorist ass.

You and your people ARE LITERALY to blame for my situation tho, you absolute retard. I like your "moderate kike" schtick tho.

"just accept your land being stolen bro, just vote in israeli election bro" You didn't build shit, you destroyed, stole, and used white money for your terrorist opperations. You literally restricted the people then built them open sewers and you're bragging about it? You're such a filthy animal. no shame in your lies. A true fucking subhuman.
Literally kys, kike. enjoy the army. Hopefully hamas can do one thing right on your terrorist ass.
038456CF 0D5E 40E8 8E4F 48C1FF9593B2

Low IQ, I wasn't even born here. By your logic, anyone who immigrates here to get a better future, even if he is not Jewish is a terrorist.
Tell me then, what about the Bedduins and the Druze that join the army? (especially Druze, we have a bunch of them as officers around here).
Are you brethren terrorists too?
You fucking moron, there are no normal elections and votes don't mean shit, that's why there are protests and riots everywhere because we can't do anything with the current cucked government.
You really are a sand nigger, thank god there are some normal people in palestine.
Bloody useless leech neet.
You're fighting for (((them))), for your own interests how can you possibly be a cuck?
Because I would much rather continue my academic study and actually do something with myself instead of following (((their))) orders but I didn't have much of a choice.

Low IQ, I wasn't even born here. By your logic, anyone who immigrates here to get a better future, even if he is not Jewish is a terrorist.
Tell me then, what about the Bedduins and the Druze that join the army? (especially Druze, we have a bunch of them as officers around here).
Are you brethren terrorists too?
You severe in the army, your people, your country, your blame.
You fucking moron, there are no normal elections and votes don't mean shit, that's why there are protests and riots everywhere because we can't do anything with the current cucked government.
You really are a sand nigger, thank god there are some normal people in palestine.
Bloody useless leech neet.
"wow why can't you be like those normal palestinians who accept their lands stolen by smelly animals? Wow, talk about extremist much sweaty"
You really do talk like a kike lmao. Look at you tryna switch topics like a pro, you filthy animal. Tried to pretend what israel did to palestine was good for half a second, didnt you kike? Anyway, your people are thieves who use american money for terrorism. I hope hamas can literally get one thing right

I'm gonna join the military

Because I would much rather continue my academic study and actually do something with myself instead of following (((their))) orders but I didn't have much of a choice.
Being a juice must be fucken paradise. If they brag about anything you can remind them that they are fighting and dying for (((you))), lie about the fact that you will soon be back (((home))) while they will die for (((you))). You could even lie by saying that you know (((people))) in the military and if anyone fucks with you they will be fired. I'm sure they will take your word for it.
Do it it's a win-win for both of you. Hopefully they will quit being soldiers and you won't be bullied anymore.

ani bodek otha
im ata matzliah likro et ze ani yaamin leha (ulai)
Ani yahol likro tov aval ze lo derech hahama livdok im ani yehudun
Leda'ati im tasim et ze be goyim tranalate ze itergem gam et ze

can you shoot things in the army?

can you shoot things in the army?
Did a bunch of target practice while I was in training but now that I'm out of the combat corps I don't even have a gun jfl

If I could I wouldn't be typing this post.
Bro corruption is everywhere just pay the right person and go back home after they give you a certification which states that you have health problems

This is practice is very common in post-soviet countries and shitholes where the government funds are limited

write in square script, fags, i want to use google translate
You could try to read it aloud to goyim translate and hope you pronounce this correctly so that you may make out some of what we said.
גוי יקר, עד שלא תלמד את מילות הכישוף לא תוכל להבין את משמעות היקום
~יהודון

why would I ever put my life on the line for a country that cucked me this badly

Muslim v Jew racewar when? I'm sick of whites intervening. Both religions started at the same point way back when, Islam is an offshoot of Judaism.

Muslim v Jew racewar when? I'm sick of whites intervening. Both religions started at the same point way back when, Islam is an offshoot of Judaism.
No you cheeky biscuit dipper, it's a terrtorial dispute.
@FullTimeLoser decided it's my fault that after you brits stopped wiping the palestinians butt the kikes cucked his country hard
20210214 195756

No you cheeky biscuit dipper, it's a terrtorial dispute.
@FullTimeLoser decided it's my fault that after you brits stopped wiping the palestinians butt the kikes cucked his country hard
View attachment 409718
Yeah I'm well aware of the land grab & passive aggressive genocide going on so nuke each other already, Saudi Arabia can bankroll that shit & Israel can call in their mutt America to fight on their behalf.

Wherever Jews & Muslims go it spells trouble for everyone not of the "tribe".

You guys have more in common with one another than you think, hence you can't stand each other, no neighbouring country likes one another as they only see the bad parts of themselves in each other. Neighbours competing for the better lawn & boundary disputes.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm well aware of the land grab & passive aggressive genocide going on so nuke each other already, Saudi Arabia can bankroll that shit & Israel can call in their mutt America to fight on their behalf.

Wherever Jews & Muslims go it spells trouble for everyone not of the "tribe".
You know...There is a reason Semite rhymes with termite - both will end up eating you up till theres nothing left :feelskek:

Ani yahol likro tov aval ze lo derech hahama livdok im ani yehudun
Leda'ati im tasim et ze be goyim tranalate ze itergem gam et ze
I trust you as a fellow kikecel

Oh, and how about this?
You think you know pain?

GET CANCER AND DIE

Bomb civilians

You are fucking CUCK, don't post on this forum if your country is that good, why the fuck are u an incel then? i'll tell you it's because you are the kind of person that would burn his own family for a chance to sniff some roastbeef, you mother fucking cuck, go die a pathetic death for your country without ever receiving any validation or pussy, Why are cucks like these allowed on this forum in the first place, ban him right now

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back