Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel “You don’t get treated any different if you’re good looking or not”

WAOW WHAT A NICE PERSONALITY :soy::soy::soy:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'M GONNA FUCKING DESTROY THEM, PLAYING MINECRAFT IN REAL LIFE :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox: COME FIGHT ME YOULAKNY CHAD

Who the heck is this. And why are the boys getting excited too, this is stupid.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: famous hot guy, let's make sure he knows I'm ready to get creampied :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

no shame among foids

I can't get too worked up about this ngl
And it's well known that middle schoolers are easily captivated by anyone famous or good looking and express it very openly.

what was going on? Did that guy rescue people stuck in a burning house or something?

Someone needs to clean the whole classroom

Disgusting. femoids turn primal mode and act like monkeys for chad, its to signal their fertility. It starts at a young age

omgmgmgmgogmgm chad guys.

Chad

Turns up, bitches lose their minds.

Wow, what a great guy, you've done sooooo much to earn it.

One of the White race's best specimens.
@BummerDrummer check this out.
Be proud your race has the highest concentration of Chads.
Thank me later :feelsYall: .

Now imagine how they'd react seeing my receding chin, 5 inch wrists and hunchback

it's over
The girl that opened the door squealed and basically creamed herself on the spot would be recoiling in disgust instead. Applied to me too of course

Really? It must be his height because he looks like the most basic white guy.
Big fish in small pond theory
He’s probably a visitor and not in the same age category.
He mogs pretty much all the guys these girls ever interact with so he’s worshipped as a god

Absolutely disgusting.

Even chimpanzees behave more civilized than fertile foids. Why again don't we put all women in zoos?

those 8th grade girls should be our wives tbh

why do you want to fuck a girl who has had that many cocks in her?
It really depends.
Studies have shown that higher IQ more studious girls are more sexually conservative.
With Tik Tok and whatnot it makes it seem like they don't exist but they do.
But like anything they're only waiting for chad

I imagine they're all so tight. Chad has his pick.

Imagine if men did that for JB foids. Theyd be in prison now JFL

Absolutely disgusting.

Even chimpanzees behave more civilized than fertile foids. Why again don't we put all women in zoos?
Foids are devolving into primal creatures. These ancient whores dont care about civilization.

but how fucking cucked are the boys that get excited when chad arrives? are they happy that chad is gonna fuck their female classmates?

THIS is why school shootings happen in the first place

but how fucking cucked are the boys that get excited when chad arrives? are they happy that chad is gonna fuck their female classmates?
They should have exterminated chad (in minecraft)

That was two minutes too long

I still can't get over this skullmog

not that hard to heightmog 8th grader foids :feelsokman:
I know, pure huge rectangle, that nigga could crush the skull of the bitch next to him simply by doing a headstand on her head.

This is why school shootings happen