Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You don't have to fix ANYTHING in your life to get a girlfriend

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
My life is a fucking mess, I'm a drunk, blasphemous, ignorant, motherfucker. But guess what, there are thousands of guys who live a disastrous life just like me but because they're attractive enough to get a girlfriend, foids don't give a shit. Why can't I have that? Because I'm fucking ugly.

You're life doesn't have to be stable to get a girlfriend. You don't have to go therapy first. You don't have to fix you self estime, attitude, beliefs, whatever. Because the only thing that needs to be fixed in you is unfixable: your looks. You're out of the race even before thinking about running. Not because of what you think but because of how you look.

Very good point drunken unemployed good looking guys always seem to have girlfriends. Its just looks which makes our beliefs accepting of people just being themselves.

Normies tell incels to 'just be yourself' to meet girls.. and then normies tell the incel all the things he has to change and 'improve' about himself if he wants to get a girlfriend.

You're life doesn't have to be stable to get a girlfriend. You don't have to go therapy first. You don't have to fix you self esteem, attitude, beliefs, whatever. Because the only thing that needs to be fixed in you is unfixable: your looks. You're out of the race even before thinking about running. Not because of what you think but because of how you look.

2C28DE21 0099 4E00 9327 32EC94E0AF40

relevant
You're life doesn't have to be stable to get a girlfriend. You don't have to go therapy first. You don't have to fix you self estime, attitude, beliefs, whatever. Because the only thing that needs to be fixed in you is unfixable: your looks.
completely agree

Yeah the self improvement cope always makes me mad. There are countless examples of actual guys in real life who have shitty lives but still get girlfriends easily. I’m not saying that’s an excuse to be unkempt af and give up on life, but self improvement rarely makes someone more likely to get a girl

wet is water, chad doesnt have to do anything to get a gf

"Just be yourself bro" "Just hit the gym bro" "Just cut your hair bro" "Just shave your neckbeard bro" "Just get new hobbies to be more interesting bro" "Just learn how to undo years of trauma and learn to talk to people bro" "Just change your entire personality bro"

It's funny what normies do to avoid confronting this truth-bomb.

I always thought this whole self improvement thing was so stupid. If you wait to have your shit together to be with someone, or fix all the mess in your life you'll die and never have anyone. And if you're this perfect, self made person, why would you even want someone? You don't need anyone.

The whole point of having a partner is because you can't be complete by yourself, you need someone by your side. You just need to take a look, people who are dating, they're just doing their thing, they're not some ubersmench, they're just normal people with insecurities, fears etc.

the other thing I find stupid af is how only MEN have to improve when most women get are futile, mentally ill, unstable, borderline retarded and still manage to get laid or engage.

IMO you kind of do have to improooove yourself just to have that peace-of-mind that you really are just ugly and there is nothing more you can do, things were etched in stone for you when the sperm met the egg. If you don't improoove and are fat, unemployed etc, there will always be that really annoying doubt in your mind that maybe it really is your fault for not working hard enough.

But you should only work-out and study etc to avoid these feelings of doubt, not to actually get a gf.

Absolutely based. Blackpill.

"Just be yourself bro" "Just hit the gym bro" "Just cut your hair bro" "Just shave your neckbeard bro" "Just get new hobbies to be more interesting bro" "Just learn how to undo years of trauma and learn to talk to people bro" "Just change your entire personality bro"
Just change everything about yourself and don't forget the be yourself bro.

Exactly women just gravitate towards though guys (chads)as long as there attractive there situation in life don't matter.

Jeremy Meeks beats a 16 yr old to death and gets rewarded with billions of dollars and endless sex JFL if you have to "fix yourself" it's ovER

I always thought this whole self improvement thing was so stupid. If you wait to have your shit together to be with someone, or fix all the mess in your life you'll die and never have anyone. And if you're this perfect, self made person, why would you even want someone? You don't need anyone.

The whole point of having a partner is because you can't be complete by yourself, you need someone by your side. You just need to take a look, people who are dating, they're just doing their thing, they're not some ubersmench, they're just normal people with insecurities, fears etc.

Very high IQ observation.