Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal "You don't have to have big muscles bro"

I bodymogged him at one point. Foids didn't care.

He's nothing special in terms of muscles tbh. Muscles aren't what makes him attractive. Plus jap tv shows are fake as fuck

You actually don't, good face and height are all that matters

If there was a way to for incels to get taller I bet foids would stop being attracted to that as well. Foids are by definition attracted to things men can’t change so muscles are a no go

Meme world.

There was a time art students were learning human anatomy like that, the model was naked and everybody was taking the whole ordeal seriously, without giggling or whatever. The whole scene has become a concept, a meme really, something we know used to happen and that people now replicate for instance on TV sets for entertainment.

It seems to me that this is a common thing on east-asian tv : mimicking scenes from a distant past or culture and making kind of a mockery out of it, mostly pointing out the most trivial aspect of it, in this case sexual, yet still being too puritan to have the model stand naked.

It's kind of sad, tbh.

jfl @ taking fake jap shows serious

You only need hunter eyes and square jaw (chance u dont look good with those 2 attributes is very small) and not be manlet (though below average height is fine for Chadlites and up). Face is everything.

From ultra nationalist to ultra cucked, feel bad for the suicide plane flyers

too much muscles in japan is seem as gay tbh

i fucking hate normans, i hope (((reddit))) takes it down