Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope “You don’t need a big penis to hold down a relationship!”

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
Lmfao that's what my brother told me when i tired to dickpill him.

Dickpill is unforgiving.

imagine telling your sister that you have a small dick JFL

Muh body dysmorphia :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Why do bluepillers love this nonsense so much?

"Innocent enough question right?" Remember, women don't use their amgydala as much when reasoning emotions, especially shame and guilt. They are so fucking emotionally and socially retarded it's unreal. Completely oblivious to how fucking rude and horrible they are being.

To prevent young men becoming dangerously blackpilled and in their hopelessness, joining the incel community. Incels are deadly to the current order.

you should fuck him

she didnt know how to respond because she got a blown out pussy that needs a big dick

JoyousGoldenBlackpanther size restricted

If she was a good sister, she'd give him a good sucking.

:feelsseriously: women leaving him because of his dick is body dysmorphia

bluepillers really deserve a fucking beating

>Normie cries to his sister because his dick is small.

There saved you all the time.

Most modern women have seen and sucked so much dick they won't settle for anything less than 7 inches except if the guy is really good looking/rich. Also, never believe dick size stats. There's no way a 7 inch is bigger than 95% of dicks. They make up this data to make men feel better about themselves. Anyhow, even if that was legit, men who are having sex tend to have longe dicks on average.

You can know a small dick guy because he is always having short relationships with the girl always leaving.

You can know a big dick guy because women are stalking him and everywhere he goes women are like magnets attracted to him.

How do lesbians hold down relationships then?

That literally makes no fucking sense. Why would he have BDD if the holes he was with said it straight to his face? Holy shit Redditards are Redditarded.

Why would he tell his sister though? Not like she can help.

another brutal dick pill , just look up aJelkForYou Subreddit , it may help you .

It's OK, a modern feminist gf can bring a strap on & be the mogger lol. You can be the betabux while she fucks a bull, jeez.

Him saying "I can't hold down a gf" suggests he managed to get several of them in the first place. So yeah, cry me a river.

Besides, if a relationship breaks because of the penis size, then that relationship was not based on anything emotionally meaningful, so why give a shit ?

Also, 19yo is stupidly young to worry about long term relationships. Normies are so dumb.

Last edited:
Why did he said that to his sister, she will not respect him anymore.

You can know a small dick guy because he is always having short relationships with the girl always leaving.

You can know a big dick guy because women are stalking him and everywhere he goes women are like magnets attracted to him.
Right on.
How do lesbians hold down relationships then?
Strapons & dogs kek.
That literally makes no fucking sense. Why would he have BDD if the holes he was with said it straight to his face? Holy shit Redditards are Redditarded.
You can bring a retard to a river but you can't get them to acknowledge it's wet.
Him saying "I can't hold down a gf" suggests he managed to get several of them in the first place. So yeah, cry me a river.

Besides, if a relationship breaks because of the penis size, then that relationship was not based on anything emotionally meaningful, so why give a shit ?

Also, 19yo is stupidly young to worry about long term relationships. Normies are so dumb.
All relationships are based on looks, sex, financial dependency, one partner leeching off the other & insecurity of being alone.

It's rare as fuck to get a situation where they actually are best friends & both mutually benefit without the scales being one side heavy.

Last edited:
He thinks since she is his sister she will have empathy for him
She will pity him and first time they start an argue she will call him a small dick looser.

Most modern women have seen and sucked so much dick they won't settle for anything less than 7 inches except if the guy is really good looking/rich. Also, never believe dick size stats. There's no way a 7 inch is bigger than 95% of dicks. They make up this data to make men feel better about themselves. Anyhow, even if that was legit, men who are having sex tend to have longe dicks on average.
Yeah but remember the average dick and the average sex havers dick is different
The average sex havers dick is much much larger
She will pity him and first time they start an argue she will call him a small dick looser.
Einstein IQ

This lol, all the fakecels on this forum are feeling sorry for him, probably because they can relate to that, unlike us KHHVs.

Users who are viewing this thread​

• WØLF
  • stoicincel
Total: 2 (Incels: 2, Bluepillers: 0)

@stoicincel :feelswhere:

By redditors logic, no one ever has a small penis, it’s all body dysmorphia.

To prevent young men becoming dangerously blackpilled and in their hopelessness, joining the incel community. Incels are deadly to the current order.
He’s a dickcel, but he’s good looking enough to get with a woman.

This lol, all the fakecels on this forum are feeling sorry for him, probably because they can relate to that, unlike us KHHVs.
Dickcels are in a weird position, cause they are attractive enough for a woman to sleep with them once (if she feels guilty and goes through) but then it’s game over for them after that.

Sad shit.
Abby Cait said:
He suddenly started crying and blurted out that it’s because he has a small penis.
I didn’t know how to respond so I just reached out and hugged him until he stopped.
should have given him a handjob

I'm surprised nobody posted the followup to this since Haywire bumped it Aug 20th...

A week after AC posted this on 12 Aug 2020 she made this followup thread on 19 Aug 2020:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/icwgm2/update_on_my_21f_brothers_19m_penis_problem_good/

which I will now respond to in parts below:

Abby Cait said:
Apparently a girl he was with told him it was small.
Like some of you suggested, I told him girls can be bitches sometimes so she could have been lying or exaggerating to make him feel bad.
I asked him if he had ever measured and he told me he was scared to.

TBH this sounds fake as shit: no 19 year old boy has avoided measuring his own dick.

You measure your dick years in advance of actually getting a girlfriend, it's actually what guys do.

The idea that this guy actually had a girl look at his dick and call it small but had never measured it... a fucking LARP.

If a bro legit said this to his sister he's lying, probably not to seem vain (guys pretend they don't measure their dicks, don't masturbate, don't pick their nose, etc) and not disgust his sister.

Or: hoping sister will help him measure his dick.

Abby should've offered to help bro measure his dick: hold it in place and stuff.

That's what a loving sister would do.

Abby Cait said:
I decided to send him a message later on telling him that if he felt comfortable doing it, he could send me a pic on Snap and I could take a look.
I did this over messenger to avoid any awkwardness.
I also added that if he didn’t want to, that’s cool too.

This is how 60% of the posts on /r/RealIncestStories start

Abby Cait said:
For a while, there was nothing and I kind of regretted sending that message.
Then a pic came through and I opened it and it was... fine! Absolutely fine.
Completely normal if not a bit above average.

This basically means instead of the average 5.1 inches it was 5.2/5.3
At first I thought "sounds like humblebrag non-problem"
But I reconsidered.
The grim reality is that foids don't prefer "average or a bit above" they want WELL above average, like min 6 inch if not 6.5+

They'll still fuck smaller dicks but it's not what shapes their psyche.

Abby Cait said:
I told him again. “Trust me, dude. You’re good!”
So yeah, long story short, it was a big fuss over nothing.
My brother officially has a healthy, functioning normal sized penis.
There was nothing to worry about.

Healthy and normal size aren't enough though.
There are lots of normal-height men and normal-face men who lack success.

There is face/height/dick/wealthy hypergamy in all attributes.
her brother talked about dick with his sister? wtf
this basically proves he was a chad

sub-chad bros can't have conversations like that with their sis

sis only have such convos with chad brothers

this is further supported with her actually asking for a pic of it

also what smells fake about story is the lack of detail: she doesn't mention whether the pic she saw was flaccid or erect, which is obviously a huge deal

Why would he tell his sister though? Not like she can help.
This is inaccurate: if a sister gives you lots of sexual attention then you will get higher-T and your dick will grow.

Last edited:
should have given him a handjob

I'm surprised nobody posted the followup to this since Haywire bumped it Aug 20th...

A week after AC posted this on 12 Aug 2020 she made this followup thread on 19 Aug 2020:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/icwgm2/update_on_my_21f_brothers_19m_penis_problem_good/

which I will now respond to in parts below:

TBH this sounds fake as shit: no 19 year old boy has avoided measuring his own dick.

You measure your dick years in advance of actually getting a girlfriend, it's actually what guys do.

The idea that this guy actually had a girl look at his dick and call it small but had never measured it... a fucking LARP.

If a bro legit said this to his sister he's lying, probably not to seem vain (guys pretend they don't measure their dicks, don't masturbate, don't pick their nose, etc) and not disgust his sister.

Or: hoping sister will help him measure his dick.

Abby should've offered to help bro measure his dick: hold it in place and stuff.

That's what a loving sister would do.

This is how 60% of the posts on /r/RealIncestStories start

This basically means instead of the average 5.1 inches it was 5.2/5.3
At first I thought "sounds like humblebrag non-problem"
But I reconsidered.
The grim reality is that foids don't prefer "average or a bit above" they want WELL above average, like min 6 inch if not 6.5+

They'll still fuck smaller dicks but it's not what shapes their psyche.

Healthy and normal size aren't enough though.
There are lots of normal-height men and normal-face men who lack success.

There is face/height/dick/wealthy hypergamy in all attributes.

this basically proves he was a chad

sub-chad bros can't have conversations like that with their sis

sis only have such convos with chad brothers

this is further supported with her actually asking for a pic of it

also what smells fake about story is the lack of detail: she doesn't mention whether the pic she saw was flaccid or erect, which is obviously a huge deal

This is inaccurate: if a sister gives you lots of sexual attention then you will get higher-T and your dick will grow.

What the actual fuck JFL

Ultra over for dickletcels

I would tell my sister I had a small dick if I thought it would lead to her asking me to see it and compliment me on it.