Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "You don't need a gf to be happy, bro"

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Contrast that cope with the lyrics of this song. It's about a low status male who runs away from home with his JB gf, and after years of having fun, settles down with her and creates a family. "Happiness was found in each other's arms, as expected."

The song is complete suicidefuel, especially since most people associate it with GTA San Andreas rather than any genuine life experiences (myself included).

I cannot deal with these feels. I would love to abandon my miserable surroundings on a whim and go on an adventure like this, if not with a JB gf then with close comrades or something. I don't care if I end up dying so long as it's with somebody. But I would just die alone, all the same as I already will. Except as a hobo on the side of the street instead of as a NEET in my room, jfl.

As I've always said: A girlfriend would fix everything in my pitiful life. I'd have a happiness that would be tremendously unyielding. I don't give a shit about what ungrateful normfaggot/foids and coping incels in denial say. I KNOW that I would be forever satisfied finally getting to experience a pleasure everyone else takes for granted.

Normie realizing hes gonna die a virgin incel

You don't need love bro!

>brb 90% of songs, movies, books revolve around love.

MGTOW pilled.

A gf would turn my whole life around

iu