Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "You don't need relationships to be happy."

Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
I know this has been said before but I don't think it can be said enough. Don't you just hate it when normies who have everything tell you to be happy with nothing? I'd like to see how happy they would be with no friends or significant other.

They have never experienced our pain. They will never understand. First, they must suffer.

I hate when normies tell me anything.

Not having relationships for them means like few months max, they can't really grasp what kind of life we are living.

Relationshisp are not a desire. They are a NEED. You are designed to want to be with a female partner. That's how nature has made you.

There's so much more that goes into it than that
Complete and utter isolation, lack of motivation
Not feeling like you're even suited to go outside in public areas because everyone else is out with other people
Want to watch that new movie? Have to go by yourself
Want to play that new game? Have to play by yourself
Log onto social media [if you're dumb enough to still torture yourself with it]? Zero notifications. People you knew in highschool are getting married
Getting judged by your family and society for not faking confidence convincingly enough
Being told that you are entitled to nothing in life
Even though humans are social creatures and even the most misanthropic among us would go insane in solitary confinement
And then on top of that when you finally find a cope that kind of works people find it weird so you have to keep it to yourself

Last edited:
ive come to a point that whenever i read shit like that my bpm increases and i turn red

There's so much more that goes into it than that
Complete and utter isolation, lack of motivation
Not feeling like you're even suited to go outside in public areas because everyone else is out with other people
Want to watch that new movie? Have to go by yourself
Want to play that new game? Have to play by yourself
Log onto social media [if you're dumb enough to still torture yourself with it]? Zero notifications. People you knew in highschool are getting married
Getting judged by your family and society for not faking confidence convincingly enough
Being told that you are entitled to nothing in life
Even though humans are social creatures and even the most misanthropic among us would go insane in solitary confinement
And then on top of that when you finally find a cope that kind of works people find it weird so you have to keep it to yourself

I know how it feels bro... good luck

"why do you want sex anyway, just find hobbies to enjoy" :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I feel like any fucking moron who spouts this platitude should have their significant other executed, and then we can repeatedly tell them " You don't need a relationship to be Happy!" While they sob over her corpse.

I feel like any fucking moron who spouts this platitude should have their significant other executed, and then we can repeatedly tell them " You don't need a relationship to be Happy!" While they sob over her corpse.
kek

Best response to this normie BS that I have ever read. Bravo!

The moment you get a relationship, everything goes 180. Depression evaporates and motivation returns because your existence has been validated and you no longer feel like a worthless sack of shit.

Everyone who says this takes relationships for granted because they had them since puberty.

- people who have relationships.

Seriously, why not be permanently alone and celibate then? Bunch of hypocrites.

giphy.gif

Almost everyone who has said that shit has been in at least 1 relationship, motherfuckers

I wish I could get one, a relationship will indeed make me more happy.

It's the most idiotic phrase ever. Everytime someones says it I just say "yeah, would you be happy if you were single your entire life and had never experienced intimacy?". FUCK OFF.

People saying "you don't need sex to be happy" is like a rich millionaire telling a normal person "you don't need money to be happy"