Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion You don't want to be a cuck? Science is the answer

• Thread starter Deleted member 29115
  • Start date
Deleted member 29115

Deleted member 29115

Self-banned
-
There are degrees to everything in this world of inequality. Nature is equality. We are all commodities. True enlightment is in engineering.

First we need to be forthright about our sexual needs. We want monogamy, and robot waifus. We can make an acceptance movement, get the right people together and engineer our own foids. It real be just like we imagined it to be as kids.

And no one will have to suffer again.

I don't want a fucking piece of plastic

It won't be that. We can do something greater. We just need the resources.
They can't even get voice recognition to work well and CGI humans look creepy as fuck, so what makes you think anyone can create a robot waifu that won't be a complete nightmare?
Hope_Leia.gif

They can't even get voice recognition to work well and CGI humans look creepy as fuck, so what makes you think anyone can create a robot waifu that won't be a complete nightmare?
Hope_Leia.gif
I'm not thinking about myself, I don't want anyone to experience this. I am doing my part learning science. I don't like it. But I do because I know what it feels like.

I'll take cyborg like a female version of the terminator. Skin growing on the outside and a robotic endoskeleton

Hope_Leia.gif
It's definitely possible, but it won't happen within our lifetimes

This is some reddit-tier "I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE!! :soy:" pop science soy shit lmao

It's definitely possible, but it won't happen within our lifetimes
Seems that way to me as well, yeah — we aren’t getting west world style sex bots while I’m alive lol

There are degrees to everything in this world of inequality. Nature is equality. We are all commodities. True enlightment is in engineering.

First we need to be forthright about our sexual needs. We want monogamy, and robot waifus. We can make an acceptance movement, get the right people together and engineer our own foids. It real be just like we imagined it to be as kids.

Sadly West World style robots likely won’t be a reality within my life time.

If I could purchase one of the quality seem in HBO’s show at that point we’re far enough forward that I’d accept it (as would most men at a reasonable price) and the value of pussy would plummet/women would be in very real trouble.

Unfortunately though that’s extremely far off — maybe hundreds of years, maybe never, who knows.

Women will also fight it legally if they can.

There will never be much sexual attraction to a machine compared to another living breathing person

Good luck to you.

cope
I don't want a fucking piece of plastic
based

We are decades away from having the necessary techology at affordable price, and even if we did it would only be glorified masturbation. It would never get out of the uncanny valley imho.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back