Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting You ever accidentally open youre phones front cam and become depressed?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Happened to me just now

I accidentally opened the cam app and saw my face starting back at me

I just thought "damn thats depressing Im ugly as fuck" and then I went through my phone and deleted every photo of myself

Sometimes when I feel good like after getting a haircut or after a workout I take some pics of me but obviously I shouldnt do that because Im ugly

It makes me so sad that Im like this, like whatever I do I will always be ugly

Lens distortion brah

i don't have a phone with a front camera KEK :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

I don't have a phone

Lens distortion brah

Lens distortion is cope

So many celebrities take selfies with phones in their face and they look good

Lens distortion brah
I used to think this, then i went to take professional pics at a photographer and looked hideous. Even the photographer cringed at my face and was visibly uncomfortable when she saw the pics

Sometimes when I feel good like after getting a haircut or after a workout I take some pics of me but obviously I shouldnt do that because Im ugly

It makes me so sad that Im like this, like whatever I do I will always be ugly
Yeah i used to fall for this as well. Nothing i've ever read on the internet is as brutal as simply seeing my face. There's just no comparison, nothing beats the pure anguish that comes from seeing how bad you look regardless of how much you looksmaxx

I used to think this, then i went to take professional pics at a photographer and looked hideous. Even the photographer cringed at my face and was visibly uncomfortable when she saw the pics

Yeah i used to fall for this as well. Nothing i've ever read on the internet is as brutal as simply seeing my face. There's just no comparison, nothing beats the pure anguish that comes from seeing how bad you look regardless of how much you looksmaxx

When I was 17 I was taking 2/3 view selfies in the bathroom once thinking how good looking I am

I cant for the life of me see now what the fuck was 17 year old me thinking and how I thought I was even average, let alone above average or model tier

When I was 17 I was taking 2/3 view selfies in the bathroom once thinking how good looking I am

I cant for the life of me see now what the fuck was 17 year old me thinking and how I thought I was even average, let alone above average or model tier
I never thought i looked even as much as decent, but somehow my ugliness didn't strike me as much when i was younger. But at that time i was also completely incapable of understanding looks and recognizing good looking men

I distinctly remember think some guys were average or even mediocre looking and yet foids loved them. Years later i know understand what made them good looking. I think the same awakening is what made me realize just how ugly i am

What hurts is that being in shape, having a nice haircut, having a skin routine, boosting my hair with minoxidil etc none of that is enough to even partly offset the ugliness. Nothing will ever change unless i get surgeries

Lens distortion is cope

So many celebrities take selfies with phones in their face and they look good

Never said you‘d look good in professional pictures, it’s just that selfies make you look even uglier

Never said you‘d look good in professional pictures, it’s just that selfies make you look even uglier
No difference for me.

I've heard that iPhones have the best selfie cameras with the least lens distortion.

Never even began for $200 China phone Android subhumans.

Yes. I thought i looked bad in the mirror but i look even worse in a photo/seeing myself in my front cam.

No difference for me.
7DBF4EC3 4B47 4FF6 8DAE 16A3A9F93A12
5CEB2E05 4FA3 459D 8923 7C015AF9446C

Very relatable. I just did this when I woke up today. Deleted every photo of myself in the recycling bin too out of embarrassment.

Last edited: