Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You ever wonder why 5'8"(1,73m) and 5'10"(1,78m) men consider themselves short?

The whole world lives in the USA bro! Every country has the same average height stats bro! :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Below 6'0 is manlet tier to all bitches.

The whole world lives in the USA bro! Every country has the same average height stats bro! :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
The link attached to the OP has many countries and it's percentiles, but I guess you read the title and rushed to comment, huh? If you will not read my thread then don't comment.

Put a bullet in my 172cm head

The link attached to the OP has many countries and it's percentiles, but I guess you read the title and rushed to comment, huh? If you will not read my thread then don't comment.
Didnt need to read it to know that saying '5'8" isnt short bro!!!' is bullshit and bluepilled.

Didnt need to read it to know that saying '5'8" isnt short bro!!!' is bullshit and bluepilled.
Yeah because you are some kind of monarch who goes around checking everyone with a height ruler? Even then men wear shoe lifts and style their hair to make themselves appear taller. Your anecdotal statistics mean nothing.

You are at 31.9%.
Also welcome back.
Thanks brah
Cause I'm aussie it's 31.4% according to this site. It's actually way fucking worse though, because that counts manlet boomers I see walking around and wageslave eunuch rice and currycels. Easily 4/5 white men my age heightmog me.

As a 170cm guy I’m heightmogged by 90% of men I see. And facemogged by 99%. They must be putting some shit in the water or I’m just very unlucky.

Yeah because you are some kind of monarch who goes around checking everyone with a height ruler? Even then men wear shoe lifts and style their hair to make themselves appear taller. Your anecdotal statistics mean nothing.
Just act like you know the average height for countries you dont live in bro! According to stats, average height in greece is 5'9". You are 5'6". Thats only 3 inches below average bro! You arent that short bro! :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Seriously, how am I going to know the average height of a country if I dont live there? Height stats can be fake and inaccurate. Stay in your lane. I live in USA and know for a fact that 5'8" is short here (USA). Deal with it. I'm not arguing with you again.

we are short and we are pushed around by tallcels everywhere

Last edited:
In my class there is literally only 1 guy who is 176cm,he's the shortest and he gets bullied and disrespected for being a manlet (and being a retard,but I'm sure the manletism plays into it)

In my class there is literally only 1 guy who is 176cm and he gets bullied and disrespected for being a manlet (and being a retard,but I'm sure the manletism plays into it)
Bbbbbut hes not really manlet bro... hes 55% percentile according to muh soy stats bro! He needs to man up and quit complaining about his totally absolutely average height! Trust me, muh height calculator told me! :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Bbbbbut hes not really manlet bro... hes 55% percentile according to muh soy stats bro! He needs to man up and quit complaining about his totally absolutely average height! :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
I'm in the balkans.People here are giants for some reason.
My 12 year old cousin is 6' tall

5'8" is dead midget in some countries.

I know I was being sarcastic. I was mocking (((him)))
OP

I'm also in the balkans, absolutely true.

5’8” is the height of most girls in heels. Avg girl is like 5’5”, + heels = 5.8”ish.

If you’re not tall, you’re short. Barring ~5’10” guys with silverback gorilla frames.

In my class there is literally only 1 guy who is 176cm,he's the shortest and he gets bullied and disrespected for being a manlet (and being a retard,but I'm sure the manletism plays into it)
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

he should harakirimaxx asap

Because society does not consider short men as men.
5'8" is 30.5% for age 19, 29.2% for age 18 and 33.4% for age 17. Which is acceptably short (in USA).

Massive fucking cope

5'8" is good enough for most ethnic males. Some of those ethnic males get mogged by 5'8" white guys

In the United states 5'8" is good enough, in most south American countries and Mexico it is good enough. In east asia and SEA it is good enough.

Being 5'8" sucks balls if you're in Germany, England, Sweden, etc etc any European country with giants.

You go ahead and tell that 5'3" manlet who gets pussy is a fucking midget compared to a 5'8" male
5’8” is the height of most girls in heels. Avg girl is like 5’5”, + heels = 5.8”ish.

If you’re not tall, you’re short. Barring ~5’10” guys with silverback gorilla frames.
Cope

Those foids would rather be with a 5'7" prettyboy than a 5'10" ape looking guy.

Last edited:
Want some real suicidefuel?

The average height is only gonna keep increasing every year.

Even in fucking China these days, 5'8 is considered only average or even below average in a lot of regions. So if you decide to go up north, you're gonna start getting mogged by Chinamen. Doesn't that just make you wanna rope?

1xadx3z4st121

Even in fucking China these days, 5'8 is considered only average or even below average in a lot of regions. So if you decide to go up north, you're gonna start getting mogged by Chinamen. Doesn't that just make you wanna rope?

View attachment 181907
its over for Laoscels good thing its illegal for foreigners to fuck lao foids

View attachment 181907

What is happening? i really should inject some IGF 1.

Well. In Poland it's as bad as in US. 5'7'' here. Only 11,5% men in my age and 7,5% in my country are shorter. BTW I feel sorry for them even harder than for me. Being under 6'0'' today means you are worthless for women.

Under 6’0 just rope

Heels do not count. By that logic we should count our shoe lifts as our real height.
If you're not tall, you're either average or short.

I didn't expect such a low IQ response from you, yes you specifically.

5’7/5’8 is the minimal acceptable height to pull foids imo

It’s like getting a C, you passed but barely

View attachment 181907
this is very unsettling

Heels do not count. By that logic we should count our shoe lifts as our real height.
If you're not tall, you're either average or short.

I didn't expect such a low IQ response from you, yes you specifically.
That wasn’t my point. Heel height matters FOR GIRLS. Girls want guys that are ATLEAST taller than them in heels. And they have no problem weeding 80% of men out of their dating pool because “they like to wear heels teehee”. So that may be why girls consider 5’8”/5’9” to be sexual non-entity material since they don’t feel inferior To such men when they’re in heels. I was sort of teeheeing in my post

And again that’s not what I meant when I said if you’re not tall you’re short. In practice, in girls’ eyes, if you’re not tall, you’re short. I’m not a foid. I’m sentient. I know there is such a thing as average

and I do count my shoe lift heights as my real height lol. I never take them off. 5’9” barefoot, claim 5’10” when I stand at 5’11” with lifts
5’7/5’8 is the minimal acceptable height to pull foids imo

It’s like getting a C, you passed but barely
You need either an incredible face, a high T frame, or money to be successful at those heights.. not like 6’ where a slightly above average face and average income is enough.

What is happening? i really should inject some IGF 1.
That won't treat manletism after the growth plates are sealed. If it did, incels would have an entire subreddit about it.

That won't treat manletism after the growth plates are sealed. If it did, incels would have an entire subreddit about it.
in the future, GH injections for male chlidren will be mandatory, and 6'3 will be today's 5'7

When 17 year old girls tower over me (at 5 foot 8 173cm) and they aren't even fully grown, its time for me to die.

When fully grown women's arses are level with my solar plexus and her boyfriend is taller my larp of sucidal thoughts becomes evermore real.

Last edited:
in the future, GH injections for male chlidren will be mandatory, and 6'3 will be today's 5'7
Our parents and the government deserve to hang for not giving us GH injections.

And again that’s not what I meant when I said if you’re not tall you’re short. In practice, in girls’ eyes, if you’re not tall, you’re short. I’m not a foid. I’m sentient. I know there is such a thing as average

and I do count my shoe lift heights as my real height lol. I never take them off. 5’9” barefoot, claim 5’10” when I stand at 5’11” with lifts
Are you seriously telling me that women don't know the difference between average and short? This is non-sense. Of course they do, they just think that average men are not good enough. Ever been to r/trufemcels where they complain about "not wanting to settle with an average dude..."?

And no, your shoe lifts CANNOT, BY DEFINITION count as your real height. It's not attached to your physical body. What a cope.

Are you seriously telling me that women don't know the difference between average and short? This is non-sense. Of course they do, they just think that average men are not good enough. Ever been to r/trufemcels where they complain about "not wanting to settle with an average dude..."?

And no, your shoe lifts CANNOT, BY DEFINITION count as your real height. It's not attached to your physical body. What a cope.
Average and short might as well be the same things to foids. You’re either visible or invisible.

Average and short might as well be the same things to foids. You’re either visible or invisible.
No, it's a spectrum, and not a spectrum of visibility but attractiveness. No one is "invisible", you are repulsive, average or attractive.

No, it's a spectrum, and not a spectrum of visibility but attractiveness. No one is "invisible", you are repulsive, average or attractive.
A foid will either have sex with you or not depending on your looks. There is no middle ground where she almost has sex with you. Repulsive and average are the same category: sexual non-entities

"average height" includes older people who have regressed. Additionally, shorter men do not go to bars/clubs in fear of getting mogged, so your competition is all 6'0"+

"average height" includes older people who have regressed. Additionally, shorter men do not go to bars/clubs in fear of getting mogged, so your competition is all 6'0"+
I'm pretty sure you didn't click the link attached to the OP. But, keep responding to my thread without reading it, bro.

5'8 is subhuman territory if you remember the NBA and NFL exists

And yes that's your competition to foids