You get no reward for anything u do as an incel

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

卐 Snuff Artist 卐
★★★★★
32d 9h 12m
if i do a+b i deserve c
but in clownworld you do a+b+A+B+1+2 and get nothing as an incel
most of us cant even get on the fucking 1st step anyway to doing ''good'' and to what is worthy of being rewarded, but normies believe everything that happens is all fine and dandy, unless ur a faggot, trannie or nigger or foid then ur oppressed according to them.
God it pisses off how fucking retards cant just realise looks matter, but no, they will always find away to blame us cause the idea of foids liking height and dicksize, things u cant change are the most important to them and that no one likes autistic people like me.
also fuck how normies pick the most minor detail, take it out of the objective context and shape their whole view around it after twisting it.
they have no self awareness nothing they do is conscious but a automatic machine that ties them to the comfort under the social gods, but whatever i say it doesn't matter to them ,i am what they make it to be based on the same majority they already know, everything is everything and is chaos and is also nothing, while also being something, nothing but contradictions.

it also sucks how my life nothing but thinking and thinking, intellectual battles, tortured by consciouness and self awareness while also the lack their of, but i can choose how to feel, but nothing ever changes, what i think will happen happens even if it doesn't need to, but if it happens it must have needed to happen, but if i had the free will then why make the pain? but there is no free will, at least not that much only the the illusional that you can make urself do anything, but that hard to get, so it blocks free will
it would all be my own fault, but then id kill myself for that but my unconsciouse dauys would mean that i wasn't at fault, but then it isn't my enemies fault that they are that way, but the conscious need to lead the non, but they prevent us, or the conscious do consciouly evil, or we are not consciouse enough in the 1st place, but my life is nothing but materialistic failing tainting my social image, the shitty social image tainting the materialistic things.
its very hard to deviate from the social norm, the norm that is external, but the social norms, the superiors above you in ur own mind rather than outside, are created by ur own biology and surroundings you become slave to that rather than the external and its just as to deviate from it, its like ur a faggot and ur superior isn't

Last edited:
Lizardman

Lizardman

Recruit
★★★★
6d 5h 35m
This whole soyciety is built upon exploiting incels and beta males, you do the dirty work and chad and women get all the payment

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Talentless,dumb,poor,analphabet,ugly rotting away
-
9d 4h 29m
This y we need incelbuxxxx

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

卐 Snuff Artist 卐
★★★★★
32d 9h 12m
hello bluepillers

PoodankMcGee

PoodankMcGee

Crohn's/ostomycel
★★
52d 14h 57m
Fuck this clown world indeed

This is also why we're so driven to games becausethe expectations are clear and you get out exactly what you put in.

But in normieland whatever you put in gets filtered through 8 layers of bullshit and if youre not good looking or able to ake advantage of nepotism it ends up meaning very little

your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
97d 3h 55m
This whole soyciety is built upon exploiting incels and beta males, you do the dirty work and chad and women get all the payment

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
★★★★★
71d 15h 56m
You will eventually get your reward teehee

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★
23d 8h 36m

L

LittleBoy

Luminary
★★★★★
71d 10h 47m
This y we need incelbuxxxx
Fuck this clown world indeed

This is also why we're so driven to games becausethe expectations are clear and you get out exactly what you put in.

But in normieland whatever you put in gets filtered through 8 layers of bullshit and if youre not good looking or able to ake advantage of nepotism it ends up meaning very little

Speed

Speed

Major
★★
64d 18h 53m
You try to personalitymaxx you run into a wall because you're ugly

You try to careermaxx unless you're an absolute genius who starts his own business, you get passed up on promotions because you're ugly. Even if you are a genius, Chad's still running the company.

I can go on & on. There will always be a glass ceiling because you're ugly.

There's no point to anything unless you're Chad.

Snowstormhigh

Snowstormhigh

Death Awaits
★★★★★
49d 10m
I wish nothing but death to every normie, foid and chad in this world. It brings me joy seeing them die.

ERadicator

ERadicator

Clowncel
★★★★★
125d 17m
"You're damned if you do, and damned if you don't". This is the code that all trucels should live by

Deleted member 30654

Deleted member 30654

The Starscream of Incels.co
-
6d 10h 31m
Shit, I never knew Life was an EA game