Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR You get to fuck one fictional character

M

malakai

Banned
-
Either Faye Valentine

Rey from SW because she should be put in her place.
Mileena from mortal kombat (No bj)

Who would you fuck? They can be from anime. Books. Film ect

Dark Alice from shadowverse
Chun li from street fighter

Ryoka Narusawa, from Occultic;Nine.

Widowmaker - overwatch
Christie - dead or alive

I want Mikasa from attack on titan. Perfect femoid and loyal to the man she loves.

In a live action movie, I want to fuck prime teen version of Sansa Stark from GOT.

Rey from SW. Daisy Ridley is just my personal type, I find her irresistable. I would also expect Rey to be the best fuck ever, I mean she can do anything without even trying and knows what I like thanks to the force.
Selphie from FF. I dunno she is cute.

Velma from Scooby too
150px-Velma_Dinkley.png

Or Jessica rabbit.
latest

gregory house

Yuri or Monika from Doki Doki Literature Club

Sena from haganai

Elizabeth-Bioshock Infinite

Lana del Rey please.
You're the only guy I've met on here who also finds her hot.
I find her a 9/10 tbh. IDK, like something about her.. she looks unique. and you know she is a freak in the bed.

You're the only guy I've met on here who also finds her hot.
I find her a 9/10 tbh. IDK, like something about her.. she looks unique. and you know she is a freak in the bed.
Idk she sounds asexual the real Elizabeth and Lana is like a fantasy version of her.

I'm gonna have to come back to this one.

The grim reaper (Death) as depicted in South Park or Family Guy.

Last edited:
I hate that chick from star wars! All that feminist empowering shit annoys me

Hannah from dexter

Wait. I just real
Idk she sounds asexual the real Elizabeth and Lana is like a fantasy version of her.
ised you said a real person, not fictional lol.

Anyway, what makes you think she isn’t keen on sex? Pretty sure she’s dated, unless her Lana stuff is just her way of singing about fantasies and stuff

Wait. I just real

ised you said a real person, not fictional lol.

Anyway, what makes you think she isn’t keen on sex? Pretty sure she’s dated, unless her Lana stuff is just her way of singing about fantasies and stuff
Yeah she dated but I think she wanted marriage and kids and not the fantasy stuff. She said indirectly that Lana is just a persona. Dunno how much a of a fan you are but her latest album also deals with it.

>following celebrity drama unironically. Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Yeah I just heard her music, never follow the other stuff, but interesting to hear her take on it! I think it’s cool