Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment You get to live your life once again, with all the acquired knowledge, could you ascend?

Yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 34 59.6%
  • No

Votes: 23 40.4%

• Total voters
ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
If you got to repeat your life once again since day 0, but this time you magically gained all the knowledge of your past life, including your memories, the blackpill and tons of other things.

Do you think you could ascend if you were given another chance? In my case I definitely could since my family reached low-end upper class when I was toddler but it went downhill since 2012, and now they are barely middle class like all the wagecucks are.

How can you retain your memories if they are stored in the brain?

If you got to repeat your life once again since day 0, but this time you magically gained all the knowledge of your past life, including your memories, the blackpill and tons of other things.

Do you think you could ascend if you were given another chance? In my case I definitely could since my family reached low-end upper class when I was toddler but it went downhill since 2012, and now they are barely middle class like all the wagecucks are.
I would save money for surgeries

How can you retain your memories if they are stored in the brain?
Just imagine that you can somehow retain them but you will still have the competence of a child if you are 8 yrs old for example.

I would not ascend but probably I'd have more money than now.

I'd get HGH, put tapes on my mouth so I don't mouth breathe, basketball and swim brutally, and eat better food

Yes I could have surely fucked my cousin and would have done all it takes to be with my oneitis.

Yeah ofc, I would invest all my money straight into bitcoin and become a millionaire ngl

Easily.

I'd have mined all the Bitcoin I could back when it came out, then sold at its highest. This alone would be enough tbh.

But I'd also have gone further: I'd get proper nutrition instead of 5%bfmaxxing during teens, fix my shit teeth, wouldn't become a mouth breather, nofapmaxx, never play videogames, etc. etc.

Depends if I get a new body

I would like to be son of chad and stacy rich parents in norway and then I would start to breathing through my nose and mewmaxxing also I would start to work out in the age of 7 by the age of 15 I would probably have over 100+ slay counts JFL

100%. I would have cleared my skin up, gymmaxxed, and NTmaxxed and gotten something in high school.

Yes I could have surely fucked my cousin and would have done all it takes to be with my oneitis.

Depends if I get a new body
I would like to be son of chad and stacy rich parents in norway and then I would start to breathing through my nose and mewmaxxing also I would start to work out in the age of 7 by the age of 15 I would probably have over 100+ slay counts JFL
Btw you are born in the same situation of your past life. Otherwise it would be too random imo.

pedo-smile.png

Btw you are born in the same situation of your past life. Otherwise it would be too random imo.
then I would try to do those things again to the literal looksmaxx limits bro

But lolis still be illegal and overprotective daddies of teen girls still degenerates

I wouldn't be a skinny manlet, but a muscular manlet, so tallfags bully me a little less.

IDk, I'll be rich and fit i guess

Yes. I would be at Harvard, or one of the other Ivy League universities, and status maxed with the elitist rich kids. I would have everything I could ever want.

Maybe. I would do my best, but most likely end up an incel anyway.

I would gymmaxx, go on hgh and would of started mewing at age 12

JFL at the fakecels who voted yes.

If I was given the option to restart, I'd have gone through with my death at 13, with my face it would take a miracle to ascend.

I don't know man... I've made terrible choices when I was a kid/teen. I used to sleep very late, eat unhealthy food, bad tongue posture, mouth breath, rarely play sports, browse the net for hours... Maybe it's genetic and have no power over my looks and height. Anyway there is only one life and I'm very grateful for that tbh.

Fuck yes for 2 reasons.

1. I would DietMaxx and gymMaxx to make sure my body develops properly and healthy.
2. I would be rich as fuck

black colored blue pill thread

having knowledge doesnt change your height and face

yes, I would visit mike mew as child so he can push my maxilla forward and take hgh

No because I'm still retarded.

Yes. Maybe not ascend, but I would definitely look a lot better than I do now.

Are we talking about turning back the clock or being reincarnated in the same continuing timeline?

Turning back the clock

I still wouldn't ascend the old-fashioned way (having foids want my cock).

But I'd become a multi billionaire.

Yeah, cause I'd be a billionaire

No, a lot of us are teenagers/early adults. We have this knowledge yet no way to execute it already

no, i can't change the colour of my skin and my parents wouldn't let me spend any money, so i couldn't have ordered HGH or anything. If i was reborn life would be much more enjoyable though, i had no real friends and stayed inside all day playing games feeling like shit. If i was reborn at least I would be blackpilled and join blackpilled forums and talk with other humans.

also i would have mined a shit ton of bitcoin so i could have retired by now and go live in isolation for the rest of my life.

No, a lot of us are teenagers/early adults. We have this knowledge yet no way to execute it already

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back