Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill “You give an ugly guy a chance, he thinks he rules the world”

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Straight from the horse's mouth. Fucking whore

She's absolutely right, ugly men don't deserve to feel happy. :rolleyes:

she's ugly herself.

Don't they like confident guys?

Also it's because she sees him as inferior

This coming from a horse faced jungle gook

She should be crucified, then the cross should be lit on fire

Haha idgaf. It is all about the personaliteeehee anyways. Fuck.

Look at the retweets and likes, women are blackpilled by nature.

No surprise here. A """""Depressed""""" female is calling men ugly.

Self awareness not even once.

I love the amount of suffering Chad pump n dumps make to foids and to observe them hating men after that, this is the best cope

Look at the retweets and likes, women are blackpilled by nature.
There was a blackpill in r/BlackpillScience who said that women hate subhuman male even more after they got PnD by Chad, "Not only I can't access to Chad BUT you think you are entitled to me and I must handle you" can't find it tho

I can smell that nasty bitch.. fuck.

It also seems like sluts aren't even trying to hide it anymore, they're speaking publicly about how looks are the only thing that matters.

they're speaking publicly about how looks are the only thing that matters.
IKR. It's like they think beauty is the ultimate measure for the value of human beings.

Humans didn't conquer the world by just being pretty.

same could be said for sub 6 foids who get pumped and dumped by chads

i wish she was in the same room as ER was during that night :feelsokman:

"Why is every pretty girl with a horrible looking man?" - if personality mattered she would never say this

"I am not shaming people for their looks... But I am though" - HAHAHAHAH HEEEHEEHEEHAHAHAHA FUNNY WUNNY LOLOLOL EDGY WEDGY QUIRKY WIRKY LOL TEEHEE

"If you give an ugly guy a chance, he thinks he rules the world" - foids hate it when ugly guys are happy

"Because they got a hot girl they can be horrible" - They aren't horrible you just hate them because they're ugly. Anyway if youre a chad you can get away with being horrible

"You're still ugly though, you can't change that. Maybe thats why?" - they're horrible because they're ugly? Their bad physical appearance means they're horrible?

Ugly= not top 5% of male population tbh.

The good looking guys are busy slaying, or they're hidden underneath lard. Or women are hypergamous and don't see 6-7/10 men as good looking.

>this is a role model for my generation
LaughFuel at this point. I hope the whole world turns to some Mad Max style shithole so every single human on this piece of shit planet suffers.

God forbid an ugly guy got into a relationship. What a tragedy, what a crime.

If Billie ellish were a man she’d be a 2/10 trucel. What a fucking whore

Honestly if we all magically turned attractive we would just be Chad. this is just a way to demonize the notion that all members of the human race should have a chance. And a way to put females back into their "genetic filter" category without mercy. uglier men have a higher chance of being humble. In comparison to chad who has been praised and has turned entitled all his life.

Last edited:
She has an uglyish face herself. I know she’s a minor and I shouldn’t be too rough on her but bitch probably thinks she owns the universe.

Bill Eyelash quirky... :lul:
billie-eilish-guitar-1-1.jpg

Giving an ugly guy a chance means giving your looksmatch a chance.

JFL you get shit on when your incel and you get shit on when you ascend. There's no winning when your ugly. This plain faced whore thinks she's some type of goddess all because a couple of her songs are popular and yet has the nerve to talk about ugly men thinking they rule the world? Dumbass bitch gonna bitch.

I wonder how saying that about a fat woman, women in general, blacks, disabled people etc would go down..

"You let blacks sit at the front of the bus and they think they rule the place because they're sitting with superior whites"

JFL you get shit on when your incel and you get shit on when you ascend. There's no winning when your ugly. This plain faced whore thinks she's some type of goddess all because a couple of her songs are popular and yet has the nerve to talk about ugly men thinking they rule the world? Dumbass bitch gonna bitch.
They are probably not her songs anyway. They were drafted up in a boardroom at Shekelstein Records and she sang them with autotune.

Basically saying you give the ugly guy a chance he starts to feel normal which just can't happen, feeling normal is only allowed for foids and and anyone who isnt incel.

this is bleak... and to think this got 100,000 retweets... over 100,000 bitches agree with this... they really hate men for something we can't control. Because appearance is the only thing they value in men.... Think about it..why is every friend gethering basically a sausage fest unless someones sister is there... why is it even at socail gatherings and pubs its groups of males and groups of females.... Because they arnt all that compatitible and females dont care about males personality. why is it that they have such high body counts yet at the sma etime males and females arnt with eachother that often compared to men and other men... fmelaes just order chads round like pizza when they feel like it and the rest of the time they dont even bother with spending time with men

Billie Eilish is a fucking whore