Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy You go gurl

18k upvotes jfl slay queen

Meanwhile another dude put on 40lbs and his wife divorced him and went out and fucked Chad.

>18k updoots

reddit cucks make my blood boil

> My first Reddit Gold! And Silver! Thank you so much, kind internet stranges!

Reddit:soy::soy::soy::soy:

''He is still very much attracted to me and it's my own self conscious that has prevented me from being intimate with him because I feel like I'm less than he deserves.''

And we men have to do everything to appear more attractive.

CUCKS MUST DIE!!!

I’m surprised the upvote count isn’t at 195K... the sub count of cucktears

''He is still very much attracted to me and it's my own self conscious that has prevented me from being intimate with him because I feel like I'm less than he deserves.''

And we men have to do everything to appear more attractive.
He obviously likes her for her personality: depressed, needy, insecure, self-loathing. What a dream girl!

+ 40 pounds on a foid is guaranteed obesity
absolutely disgusting.

No fucking shit

Working 70 hours a week if you're female is the equivalent of being a goldfish in a piss filled aquarium, of course it can ONLY result and manifest in unhealthy and unnatural behaviors. Stupid cunt, and bluepilled husband for allowing her out of the kitchen

Stunning and brave.

Imagine if it was her husband who gained weight. They'd make fun of him and downvote

How can she work 70hours a week and gain weight wtf she should instead lose weight this is high tier larp and 18k points wtttttf

Now where is that article where a woman got fit and left her husband. This is what awaits him sooner or later.

Anyone who uses the ‘word’ “gurl” or any other intentional misspelling should be burned at the stake.

"show em' gurlll !!" :soy::soy:

Lol a gold and silver.
People have more money than brains.

Reading that post made me realize how little I give a shit about the affairs of women. Like holy shit I zoned out and stopped reading in the second paragraph

If this was a girl who's husband was gaining weight, the title would be:

"My husband is gaining weight and it's turning me off... How do I confront him about this?" R/deadbedrooms