Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based You guys acting like being an incel is a bad thing

deafcel

deafcel

autismcel, deafcel. Can you top that?
★★
Seriously. Fap once. Fap twice. Then ask yourself: do you even desire foids? I don't. Foids are pathetic. They...have an additional hole. Lol. That's. literally. it. They have some smelly hole that your stupid brain desires. Fuck your brain. You are stronger than your brain. Buddhists are the happiest men in the world. Know why? They. don't. give. a. shit. about. women. They just don't. So why should you?

Women are stupid, egoistic, impure.

We don't need women. We don't chads and normies either. Fuck them all. Let them do their shit. You can't be like them no matter how hard you try anyways, so why try? You know it only brings paint to try impossible things. I mean, we also don't try to outrun a cheetah or to outsloth a sloth. Because we just can't.

So why is being an incel always made out as a bad thing here? You are happier without a fucking foid. What do you wanna do with a foid? Make yourself happy, not a foid. Do what the fuck you want. We are lonely, but we are like eagles. Do you really want to be a fucking dove or a rabbit or some other retarded herd animal? I don't wanna be, at least.

We are reaching levels of cope that shouldn't be possible

Objectively being an incel is great, but monkey brain be like "yo bitch go fuck some foids p.s I give u pain for being social outcast"

Objectively being an incel is great, but monkey brain be like "yo bitch go fuck some foids p.s I give u pain for being social outcast"
gigacope

It's not about the fact that we are virgins. This is just the consequence of our bigger problems, mostly unattractiveness. Try to cope with that bud.

MSTOW tier coping.

We are lonely, but we are like eagles.
Brainlet extraordinaire, eagles fuck other eagles and create offspring. I will not be able to.

just bust a nut theory

Desire friend

Seriously. Fap once. Fap twice. Then ask yourself: do you even desire foids? I don't. Foids are pathetic. They...have an additional hole. Lol. That's. literally. it. They have some smelly hole that your stupid brain desires. Fuck your brain. You are stronger than your brain. Buddhists are the happiest men in the world. Know why? They. don't. give. a. shit. about. women. They just don't. So why should you?

We don't need women. We don't chads and normies either. Fuck them all. Let them do their shit. You can't be like them no matter how hard you try anyways, so why try? You know it only brings paint to try impossible things. I mean, we also don't try to outrun a cheetah or to outsloth a sloth. Because we just can't.

So why is being an incel always made out as a bad thing here? You are happier without a fucking foid. What do you wanna do with a foid? Make yourself happy, not a foid. Do what the fuck you want. We are lonely, but we are like eagles. Do you really want to be a fucking dove or a rabbit or some other retarded herd animal? I don't wanna be, at least.
hardcore level cope, though i do own being an incel pretty well

İnceldom is not only related to relationships. Lookism plays a huge role to make our life shittier too.

Incels who still idealize having gfs or wives and kids despite being so called blackpilled are idiots. It's over even for normalfags, what chance do you think you have.
You will always be settling down for a used whore, or a person who will never care about you or doesn't have the same values as you so it will never work.

Because people here don't want to be celibates, it's in the name, they're involuntary celibates. This isn't volcels.co, so whatever you have to say is of no importance to them, because they don't have this opportunity to stop being celibates besides paying for sex, and because they wish they have the same experience as normalfags, and some even want to be like chads to act in the promiscuous way they so much hate.
Apart from that, what causes inceldom tends to have an effect not only in your romantic and sexual life, but in all other aspects.
So it's the cause of inceldom what is a bad thing in most cases, not the fact of being an incel as a result of it.

I'm getting some MGTOW vibes from the OP.

On topic: If you have alot of good copes, then being an incel may not be the worst thing, but it's still not good to be one, it's almost like a pedophile who says it's not that bad being a pedo as long as you're not open about it or fap to CP, probably in the pedo's eyes, but in reality being a pedo isn't a good thing. What I'm saying basically is, being incel is detrimental, we missed many development mile stones in our youth and faced bullying and the like which stunted us, furthermore we have the left, the right and the media as well as society against us. I can't see how being an incel isn't a bad thing when the world wants you dead.

As for me I use copes to get through my shitty existence and I stay holed up in my room, to not face the real world so I wouldn't have to bare seeing couples everywhere and mogged into oblivion left and right.

Being an incel is not only about women. It's about being treated like shit by whole society. Being an incel is being looked down upon for daring to move your ugly ass outside. Being an incel is getting overlooked for promotion at work because they like the normie or chad guy better. Being an incel is getting judged for your hobbies and everything you do just because you're incel.

Only to name a few negative aspects besides that we can't get women/girls to like us.

I like the cope, but it is impossible to fight biology. Now as I turn 30 I have somewhat accepted my fate, but there are certain memories I wish I'd had that I can never have, like having sex with an 18 year old foid.

It IS true that foids are pathetic and they don't really like/love men at all. Their libido's seems to function in a completely alien manner, it is not like the mirror of a man's.

Like others have said, being an incel comes with many negatives and few positives.

I do what I want when I approach foids and make them uncomfortable. I am proud of myself for that and I feel like a badass incel instead of pathetic and helpless like I used to. So yeah, embracing inceldom to a certain extent can help, but you can't suppress you're desire for foids either.

I agree with you. Maybe we have to go to an incel island or become buddhist

The deeper blackpill is what men want, like the fairy tale love story.. is just that a fairy tale written by male fantasy writers.

tbh completely crushing reality using your brain might be the only way out of this

Hardcore infinite cope (whatever comes after zetta)

Inceldom is a lifestyle forced upon you by circumstance. The incel life chooses you. This means various aspects of your life is affected, from the way ppl treat you to your career prospects. Sex is made a big deal but there's more to it. Multiple layers of hell.

Your cope would be reasonable if it werent for the fact that we get treated worse for being ugly and are less likely to be successful.

Just be an incel bro

If it didn't bother us, and we didn't hate ourselves for not being good enough to desserve love, this forum wouldn't have been created in the first place for us to vent.

Sex isn't that important to me, it's the intimate relationship with another person that I want but even that isn't realisitic if I was good looking.

The thing that bothers me most is I can't even just exist without being discriminated, I have so many memories of things weighing me down and they are all related to how I look.

My best friend told someone he was embarassed to be my friend, why? How I look. I was bullied relentlessly, why? How I look. I hate myself, I don't want to be ugly af, being ugly has ruined life for me in every conceivable aspect. Having friends, having self-esteem, employment opportunities, everything.

This society is lookist, lookist, lookist. That word should be powerful, it should hold a mirror to society, it should reflect shame & it doesn't because nobody cares.

Last edited: