Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You guys are memeing when you talk about plastic surgery ??

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Why do people keep saying thats gona fix them? It looks retarded

Https   prodstatic9netau   media Images The Fix 2010 05 19 07 02 blog190510 bros
1 n0KMo7ZuH6FFTb6F7oRVDQ2x

Mickey Rourke plastic surgery
3CCC83BA00000578 0 image a 34 1486124117274
3dd13bc62ebdb85ed8f72b28e07d642b
5d9ce6afac143c068459f7c2

Maybe because not every case of plastic surgery is a complete failure. There are exceptions to every rule.

I'm dead srs about surgery. There is not one day that goes without me thinking about it once.

Bottom one jaw mogs me from Gallia Cisalpina to Magna Graecia.

Insulting the bogdanoff brothers warrants a death sentence

There is cherry picking for every different result. Good or bad. You already look like shit may as well try.

Michael Jackson looked way better after his first few plastic surgery procedures he just overdid it.

The first one too

You get what you pay for.

could only improve my face

Those retards dont know what specific surgeries they really need. I know exactly whats wrong with my face and which surgeries ill need

No surgery for subhuman genetics.

All these plastic surgery procedures were done in wayyy too much excess, some you posted were the result of early 2000s plastic surgery as well, which notoriously was ass.

here are the average results of male plastic surgery
images

s9JKxs7TQRnaC0s5NnjznDTVfClMWEu65_xVpxu9s4o.jpg

and here’s the exceptional, these guys looked normie before going in;

nose-job.jpg

jaw-augmentation.jpg

If you have the money, plastic surgery is going to save you from inceldom. This is why wagecucking isn’t some endless endeavor of loneliness, through wagecucking you can purchase plastic surgery that’ll increase your living standards ten fold.

All these plastic surgery procedures were done in wayyy too much excess, some you posted were the result of early 2000s plastic surgery as well, which notoriously was ass.

here are the average results of male plastic surgery
images

s9JKxs7TQRnaC0s5NnjznDTVfClMWEu65_xVpxu9s4o.jpg

and here’s the exceptional, these guys looked normie before going in;

nose-job.jpg

jaw-augmentation.jpg

If you have the money, plastic surgery is going to save you from inceldom. This is why wagecucking isn’t some endless endeavor of loneliness, through wagecucking you can purchase plastic surgery that’ll increase your living standards ten fold.
true, except if you are a manlet, then its fucking over

In most cases surgerymaxx works and u don't even notice that someone is surgerymaxxed, it's obvious when someone got botched