Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel you guys are my only friends

• Thread starter Deleted member 126
  • Start date
Same tbh. My only irl friend is also incel but hes just redpilled. Even though hes a fatcel ogrecel virgin at 26

Fakecel if you have friends outside of incels.is. <3

My IRL friends are ironically red pilled chads that I've known since elementary

Last edited:
I don't have any friends at this point so i can you are my friends as well.

Legit, I have zero friends and no social circle. I spend all day on here and discord.

Don't have anything close to a social circle and haven't for years. I've expressed more here than I have in a lifetime to anyone else. Hope the night's going well.

latest

This isnt friendship... this is brotherhood

I love you guys

:forcedsmile: how is that lifefuel TBH.
<3 TBH
N
G
L

no other place to give and receive brotherly love but this place <3

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I have pushed all of my friends away because I am done being silently judged by them. I constantly would catch them glancing at my ugly body and then looking away quickly. My life doesnt begin until I am a chad.

you are my friend bugman:feelsgah:

love you guys

I have friends in real life but they are my friends only because we live in the same block, we used to be good friends but as I became more and more boring and they started to become interested in girls and drinking and going to clubs our friendship started to decay slowly, nowadays we barely talk and they veeeery rarely call me to do anything, I have to call them myself. When we get together I just listen to them talk to each other because I have nothing to add to the conversation, they talk about clubs and girls. Sometimes they talk about movies and I say a few things, but if I say something stupid I look like a retard because then I have a high stupid things said to things said ratio. A few days ago they talked about a movie I missunderstood its ending, and I looked like a complete retard. I feel I have mental retardation and it hurts what little is left of my feelings.

I appreciate the sentiment and wish you the best, but its fucking over

I have friends in real life but they are my friends only because we live in the same block, we used to be good friends but as I became more and more boring and they started to become interested in girls and drinking and going to clubs our friendship started to decay slowly, nowadays we barely talk and they veeeery rarely call me to do anything, I have to call them myself. When we get together I just listen to them talk to each other because I have nothing to add to the conversation, they talk about clubs and girls. Sometimes they talk about movies and I say a few things, but if I say something stupid I look like a retard because then I have a high stupid things said to things said ratio. A few days ago they talked about a movie I missunderstood its ending, and I looked like a complete retard. I feel I have mental retardation and it hurts what little is left of my feelings.
I feel you brother. It's hard talking to normies.