Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel You guys are the best

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
.Co has gotten even better since the last time I was here. I see a lot of new members are awesome posts with the new forum sections. I have some black pilled posts lined up.

i havent seen you in a while, im not sure if you remember me though

i thought you got perma'd??

That's good to know

PAY GORILLAS

Statement to these discord screenshots?

Well didn’t expect u to be back tbhngl

@Personalityinkwell thoughts on this particular matter

wtf are you doing here? JFL at sexhavers.co

.Co has gotten even better since the last time I was here. I see a lot of new members are awesome posts with the new forum sections. I have some black pilled posts lined up.
why is it better

have an alert friend :feelsokman:

oral doesn't count teehee :feelshaha::lul:

if I got a blowjob and handjob in class I would never post on this forum again
I am not going to go into this right now, but that wasn't sexual it was merely done to embarrass me. I wasn't hard or anything. Autistic males do get groped by girls sometimes, it happens. It is honestly a traumatic experience.

That was YEARS AGO, I am a virgin, never kissed a girl, held hands with a girl, 0 friends. When I try to talk to girls they are creeped out and walk away. Everyone excludes me, bullys me and treats me like TRASH. I am a loner by myself in this word. Please don't get the wrong impression of me. If I was some sort of "fakecel" I wouldnt be here.

Yo what the hell is this plot twist somebody explain this

I wuv u guysh

(cartman moment)

I am not going to go into this right now, but that wasn't sexual it was merely done to embarrass me. I wasn't hard or anything. Autistic males do get groped by girls sometimes, it happens. It is honestly a traumatic experience.
sure boyo

That was YEARS AGO, I am a virgin, never kissed a girl, held hands with a girl, 0 friends. When I try to talk to girls they are creeped out and walk away. Everyone excludes me, bullys me and treats me like TRASH. I am a loner by myself in this word. Please don't get the wrong impression of me. If I was some sort of "fakecel" I wouldnt be here.
See this OP
If you are BlackPilled and Virgin than incels.co is your home and we are your brothers. However, bragging is not nice. I'm on the fence here

sure boyo
I have seen autistic guys complain about the same problem, again IT HAPPENS. When you are an innocent autist some girls will take advantage of this.

I have seen autistic guys complain about the same problem, again IT HAPPENS. When you are an innocent autist some girls will take advantage of this.
Girls only take sexual "advantage" of good looking autists holy shit are you kidding me

JFL that did not last long

What's this nigga doin here? :feelsseriously:

Damn all the real users are getting banned. :feelsmega::feelsbaton:

Fuck everyone who celebrated his return, good riddance his gone.

What's happening he is banned again? I thought he did suicide by mods then did a ban appeal which got accepted. Crazy drama man.

When you are an innocent autist some girls will take advantage of this.
Someone is yet to take advantage of me sexually